Apple cider vinegar can be easily found on the shelves of any supermarket. The use of this product may be not only in cooking, but also to maintain their health, as well as to eliminate all sorts of cosmetic problems. Apple cider vinegar is produced based on natural ingredients – apples and acetic bacteria – by biochemical fermentation (fermentation of apples). While choosing apple cider vinegar for health and beauty purposes ensure that it does not contain any amplifiers, flavorings or preservatives. Look carefully at the bottle: Natural vinegar should be in a beautiful amber color.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Benefits for the Human Body
The apple cider vinegar are contain:
- Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E)
- Minerals (phosphorus, fluorine, copper, calcium, potassium, iron, etc.)
- Useful acid (acetic, lactic, citric)
The combination of these substances makes apple vinegar unique product that is capable of influencing processes in the body when taken orally and used topically (as part of masks and scrubs, in mixtures for massage and wraps). (2)
- Apple cider vinegar successfully removes varicose limbs, narrowing the vessels.
- Treats various skin diseases (herpes, fungal lesions, itching, rashes, blisters).
- Eliminates fungal nail lesions.
- It fights colds working as an expectorant.
- Eliminates extra weight due to active stimulation of digestion of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
- Apple cider vinegar effectively treats cellulite.
- It increases the elasticity of the muscles.
- Able to cleanse the body of toxins and help organize the work of the liver.
- Suitable for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks on the skin.
- Stops hair loss.
- Relieves joint pain.
- Combats dandruff.
- It helps with insomnia and depression.
Benefits of Using Apple Cider Vinegar:
In traditional cosmetology apple cider vinegar has been used since hundreds of years ago. Apple cider vinegar helps in making the skin soft, smooth and elastic. Here are a few benefits of apple cider vinegar on the skin.
• Dissolve fat deposits under the skin.
• Improves metabolic processes.
• Increases blood flow and oxygen supply to the body’s cells.
• Stimulates cell regeneration – slows down the aging process;
• Eliminates toxins through the pores of the skin.
• Vitamins and minerals nourish skin; stimulate collagen and elastin in the epidermal layer of the skin. (4)
Best Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap Recipes:
1. Basic Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
Apple cider vinegar (6%) can simply be diluted with water 1: 1 – and the mixture is ready for wrapping. However, this method is not suitable for dry skin or skin prone to irritation.
2. Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
To prepare the mixture, you can use any base oil that you like (wheat germ, avocado, jojoba, linseed, almond or peach). Essential oils are acetic wraps are not used: acetic acid neutralizes the effect of just ethers. To 3m Oil add 1 part apple cider vinegar (6%).
3. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
To prepare, take natural honey at room temperature apple cider vinegar (6%) and pure water in equal amounts.
4. Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
This is the perfect recipe for those who struggle with cellulite. You will need 100 ml of apple cider vinegar (9%) and the same amount of water. Then add 1.5 tsp sea salt. Stir well to dissolve the salt completely.
5. Laminaria and Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
Take 3 tablespoons shredded kelp and fill it with boiling water (50ml), leave for about 30 minutes. Then add to the mixture of apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon). Laminaria perfectly affects the skin of the body and helps to improve its elasticity. This recipe is suitable to girls who want to not only reduce the volume, but also to make less visible stretch marks on the skin.
6. Blue Clay and Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wrap:
Blue clay (3 tbsp) of water to dilute the consistency of sour cream, and then add it to 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Blue clay helps draw more unnecessary fluid from the tissues, and cinnamon creates additional warming and invigorating effect.
The amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar cannot be ignored. Apart from its use as one of the most effective natural remedy to cure skin and hair problems, apple cider vinegar can also help with maintaining general health and body weight.