When we look for treatments for a sore throat, we want something which is fast, potent and effective, which is how Apple cider vinegar works. A sore throat causes’ itchiness, irritation, pain that make it stiff to swallow and it is followed by the fever, rash, pain and heavy breathing. It may cause difficulty in swallowing food and drinks; therefore, pain gets worse when you try to swallow it. Throat pain is main symptom of a sore throat. It can affect the people of all ages. It can include children, people who suffer from allergies, people who smoke. It always increases the risk of upper respiratory infection. The symptoms may include- Dry throat, Swollen glands, White patch on tonsils.
A sore throat not only causes from viral or bacterial infection, many other environmental factors can cause throat pain. Dry air can make the throat scratchy and rough.
How to Restrain a Sore Throat:
Many primitive causes of sore throats are contagious, and there are definite steps that can help you stop future infection. Washing hand frequently can help to kill the germs that cause that cause the viral bacterial infection. Further steps you can take to cure a sore throat include the following:
- Do not share drinking glasses or utensils
- Use hand sanitizers when soap and water are not accessible
- Restrict connecting with commonly touched surfaces
- Reduce exposure to allergens such as pollen, dust
- avoid cigarette smoke
- Always keep humidifier in your house to get rid of dryness
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Sore Throat?
Apple cider vinegar is the acidic solution which is popular as a remedy for curing sore throat infection. Recent studies have indicated Using ACV for sore throat pain is a highly dependable method to knock out the condition. Now, let’s discuss some advantageous ways to use apple cider vinegar for a sore throat. Seek these remedies and observe relief from this condition in no time.
Apple cider vinegar drink is a common practice that is often used for well-being.
- Add 1 or 2 tsp. Of ACV to the cup of water
- Drink the mixture one to three times a day
Note: higher vinegar concentration will treat early symptoms more productively.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Gargle:
For steady effect, Gargle apple cider vinegar solution. It is considered as the most effect treatment for a sore throat.
- Mix ¼ cup of vinegar in ¼ cup of lukewarm water
- Repeat this process in every one or two hours to remove discomfort of the throat pain
3. Using Raw Apple Cider Vinegar:
Using the undiluted ACV gives speedy relief from the irritation of the throat and the related pains.
- You need to get ¼ cup of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of a solution in glass and take few sips.
- Repeat the process multiple times in a day
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon Juice and Honey:
Citrus acid present in lemon helps to break mucus which causes a sore throat support the throat from swelling and pain. It is the natural antiseptic which kills the bacteria present in the throat. Honey gives ease and soothes the throat from inflammation.
Read the Below Steps:
- Take 1 cup of water and add 1 Teaspoon of lemon juice and Honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and slowly sip the solution
- Follow the above process thrice a day.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey:
Honey has anti-bacterial properties that fight bacteria and gives complete cure to a sore throat. The blend of Honey and Apple cider vinegar is a perfect remedy for you to try.
- Take a cup of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of Honey and 2 tablespoons of ACV in water.
- Mix all the ingredients and ingest the mixture warm.
- Consume the solution every day to cure a sore throat effectively.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar Tea:
The tea is highly successful and helps relieve your soreness of the throat.
- Take a teabag and immerse it in a warm cup of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in tea and mix all the ingredients.
- Have this tea regularly to fight throat infection.
Tips and Precautions:
- Always keep in mind to rinse your mouth after consuming any of the homemade apple cider vinegar mixture.
- Apple cider vinegar for a sore throat is strong and the residue in your mouth can harm enamel of your teeth. Always try to use apple cider vinegar in dilute form to lessen the damage.
- You should drink the apple cider vinegar solution only in emergency or if it is recommended by the physician. Otherwise, spit out the solution every time you drink it.
- For best result go for raw and organic apple cider vinegar.
- Do not overdose ACV remedies in any of the cases.
- Over consumption can become injurious to health as it can lead to lower potassium and Blood pressure levels and bone mineral density.
- The excessive use of apple cider vinegar can lower down the blood pressure levels.
- Overuse of ACV can lead to a headache followed by nausea.
- It may cause a reduction in the appetite.
- It must be kept away from children due to its acetic nature. It can cause throat burns if accidently swallowed.
- ACV should always be used in diluted form or in the tablet form because if taken in the concentrated it can damage stomach lining
- Direct application on the skin can cause burning sensation and irritation.
If you are suffering from a sore throat and want quick relief, then try natural remedies to keep your immune system strong. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most beneficial treatments for the throat as it naturally eradicates the bacteria and restores the nutrients and minerals back in the body.
- 6 Amazing Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss: Know How It Works