Amongst all the natural ingredients, Apple cider vinegar is much illustrious for its healing benefits. Apple cider vinegar comes with the natural goodness of apple extracts and fermented to give it a vinegar form. It contains potassium, mallic acid magnesium, calcium and several other nutrients. This is by its versatility to treat many health ailments including Ulcers.
Ulcers are sores in your on the lining of the digestive tract which cause an Excruciating stomach pain in between or after meals. This is due to the damage of the digestive tract by the stomach acids. Stomach Ulcers are accompanied by digestive disorders like heart burn, loss of appetite, weight loss, Nausea, bloating etc.
What Causes Ulcers?
- Ulcers are due to presence of a bacteria called Helicobacter Pylori in your digestive tract.
- Excess alcohol consumption, stress, smoking may cause excessive stomach acids leading to ulcers.
- Use of certain medications like aspirin for a longer period of time also is a cause of stomach ulcers.
- Stomach ulcers are also genetic in nature, if you have a family history of them.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Ulcers:
ACV is a natural legacy to treat stomach related ailments. Read on to find out the ways to use Apple cider Vinegar to treat ulcers and its associated pain:
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Ulcers:
Baking soda with its alkaline content works best to treat the ulcers and get you a immediate relief from the pain. For making this recipe a teaspoon of ACV needs to be added to half teaspoon of baking soda. It will generate a fizz. Once that stops, add this mixture to a glass of water and drink this solution before meals.
Apple Cider Vinegar Oral solution for Ulcers:
ACV is neutralizes the stomach acids and also is good at fighting away the harmful bacteria that causes ulcers. For this oral solution, mix 2 teaspoons full ACV into a glass of water. Consume this before meals to get a instant relief .To this solution, a teaspoon of honey also can be added to make it taste better. Adding honey not only acts as a taste enhancer but also kill the harmful bacteria with its enzymes and antibacterial potential.
ACV can also be added to various fruit juices thereby taking the goodness of both to build up your immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar as Salad Dressing:
Apart from the various healing benefits that ACV offers, it can add good tanginess and brightness to your favorite salads. This is another way of incorporating ACV into your dietary regime. Use ACV as a salad dressing instead of white vinegar. This will not be an exact substitute to white vinegar but will give a mild flavor.
So now you know the variety of ways to use ACV to treat stomach ulcers, it is also very important for you to choose the correct one. Always opt to buy Organic Raw-unfiltered Apple cider vinegar as this will ensure that you get all its nutrients and benefits. In case the stomach pain is persistent and becoming worse despite of these remedies, then it is suggested to take a medical consultation
Tips and Precautions:
- Avoid hot and spicy food.
- Alcohol, caffeinated and aerated drinks also worsen the state of ulcers. Hence avoid.
- Eat heathy and a balanced diet. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet
- Have your food regular and on time and do not let your stomach go empty for long periods of time.
- Avoid a poor diet high in processed foods as this can lead to ulcer formation.
As we know ulcers could happen in various sizes and parts of the body, hence using ACV only is not suggested. Target specific treatment would be required, if the condition worsens, seeking medical advise is always recommended.
We hope you get relief from the usage of ACV for all your ulcer issues and have good health.
- How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar for Upset Stomach
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Cure Gastritis?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Reduce Bloating?