Yes, aspirin is very useful for purifying and ennobling the person. The drug has a number of remarkable properties.
- It restores the lipid balance.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- Displays black dots.
- Cleans face.
- Locates pus.
Use aspirin tablets on face before any different coatings, during pregnancy and lactation is better to refrain from such procedures, as well as allergic reactions to the drug.
Mask action of aspirin is based on the fact that acid causes the flow of blood in which normalizes the sebaceous glands.
Excessive or incorrect use of pills can cause:
- The appearance of spider veins on the skin.
- Overdry face and get the excessive flaking of the upper cover.
- Burning and excessive flaking causing dryness in the forehead and chin.
Better apply the mask at night after lubricating the face with moisturizing sunscreen especially in the summer.
Most known recipes of face masks with aspirin should be practiced with caution but if you find the right one to use you can achieve good results by rejuvenating and cleaning the face from various unpleasant rashes.
7 Amazing Aspirin Face Masks:
1. Use of scrub on oily skin
- Crush 4 aspirin tablets and mix in a spoonful of water.
- Add honey and burdock oil mix into a mushy state and massage with gently movements then put on the face and wash off after 10 minutes.
Do not rub your face much as it may leads to redness.
2. Cleansing mask for all skin types
- Crush 3 tablets of aspirin and add a spoonful of honey warmed in a water bath and a dessert spoon of orange oil.
- Apply the mixture on your face after moist for 20 minutes.
Use this once in a week until skin tightened and elastic.
3. Against acne & skin whitening
- Use 6 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with stirring and should be added preserved grains of aspirin.
- Wash off with a solution of water and baking soda.
4. For normal skin
- Take a tablespoon of homemade yogurt, 3 pills and 50 ml of cream.
- Rub the mixture across the face and wash off after 20 minutes with warm waters.
Often cosmetologists advise such a mask to cleanse the skin at home but still they do not differ from any professional and also have enormous benefits to the skin. It is just like a chemical peel which allows you to release the tissue from contamination, damage and various rashes. The effect can be seen within 3 hours after first use of the mask. Such nourishments are very necessary for the adolescent and skin problems as well as eruptions during menstruation.
5. Face cleansing with aspirin
- Take 4 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid and add it a spoon of jojoba oil and 50 ml of honey.
- Place the mixture in a water bath and heat to 40 degrees.
- Once face steams, chill down the mixture and apply on your face for 20 minutes.
Especially for problematic skin lubricates must be washed off with warm water and wipe the face with a towel.
6. Effective facial cleansing using aspirin
All masks based on aspirin should be applied to clean skin it is necessary to remove makeup later rinse with face decoction of herbs before applying. Mixtures are used once a week in other times you can use recipes from fruit or vegetable.
Excellent combination of aspirin, citrus essential oils, aloe juice, homemade dairy products and honey results a very effective mass mixture for beautification.
7. Scrub and tonic based on natural products
- Clean face and apply aspirin with addition of sea salt and a spoonful of honey spring.
- After bathing, gently rub the face and keep it stable for 10 minutes.
- Wash off in running water.
In preparing this tonic you need:
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Non-carbonated mineral water.
- 5-6 tablets of main ingredient.
- Mix all ingredients with a cotton pad and wipe the skin after removing makeup.
- This can be store in refrigerator for about 30 days.
Note: Do not use the mask of aspirin on
- Open wounds, scratches or cuts so as it does not stop inflammatory process.
- After depilation wax and tanned leather, so as to avoid pigmentation.
- The appearance of acne rosacea.
- Sensitive skin.
Each mask recipe from aspirin should be carefully checked for small parts of body for example on the arm first and then do it to face. When undesirable effects are seen immediately stop using this recipe wash face and hands thoroughly and wipe with a towel.
In the period when mask is applied on face better lie down and relax to avoid straining of muscles in your face. So that the effect of this composition from aspirin will even provide better results by smoothening wrinkles.