Hair loss is one of the most commonly faced problems by women all over the world. A number of commercially available products promise to stop hair fall or reduce the rate of hair fall. The use of natural products is best recommended to combat hair loss problems. Avocado is a type of fruit that was used by Egyptians to promote hair growth. Avocado is one of the finest options to bring shine in your hair and helps to grow your hair within a few days of use. Avocado is not only advantageous for skin and health but is most helpful to bring volume and growth to your hair. There are numerous avocado hair treatments to help cure many hair conditions. Some of them are listed below.
Avocado Hair Conditioner:
Avocado is most beneficial for your hair growth and it gives you effective result as it treats your hair and provides dandruff free hair. It is a creamy fruit. Take some of the pulp from the fruit and make it into a paste. Apply this creamy paste onto your hair to get silky and healthy hair. Avocado helps to treat split ends in the hair, treats the damaged hair and controls your fizzy hair.
- Make a paste with the avocado pulp.
- Using your hand or a hairbrush apply this paste on your hair.
- Start from the scalp and go upto the ends.
- Leave it on hair for 15 minutes and then shampoo.
Avocado Olive Oil Hair Mask:
Avocado is rich in multivitamins that are good for your hair. Avocado can be used with olive oil as a hair mask that is excellent for your hair growth and helps reduce stress. Mix few drops of lavender essential oil in avocado as a natural hair treatment to remove dandruff easily.
- Make an avocado paste.
- Add 1/4th cup of rolled oats to this paste.
- Heat 1/4th cup of olive oil and add it to this paste.
- Warm milk (depending on the length of your hair) form a slightly slurry paste.
- Apply this on your hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash normally.
Avocado and Banana Hair Mask:
Avocado acts as deep conditioning hair treatment to get rid of dry hair. This hair mask containing avocados and bananas helps to maintain your natural hair and makes your hair silky-smooth.
- In a blender, blend one banana with half an avocado.
- To this paste add one cup of yoghurt.
- For badly damaged hair add one capsule of vitamin E.
- Apply this paste on your hair.
- Once dry, wash it with warm water.
Avocado with Egg Yolk Hair Mask:
This hair mask helps increase the volume of your hair and conditions your curls. Avocado egg yolk hair mask is naturally effective for smoothening, softening and hydrating your hair.
- In 1 egg yolk, add half a ripe avocado.
- Whisk using a fork until it forms a paste without any lumps.
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave it in for 30 minutes.
All these processes that contain avocado will guarantee the benefit for your hair and protects your hair from all kinds of hair conditions.