Papaya being one of the most versatile foods in the world benefits us with thousands and thousands of benefits. Here we mention you some of the benefits of papaya over health and beauty.
Surprising Benefits of Papaya for Health and Beauty:
1. Helps to Lower the Cholesterol in the Body:
- Eating papaya every day or alternatively helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the body. The extracts found in papaya helps to reduce the lipid which in turn helps to lower the cholesterol in the body.
2. Papaya is Good for Diabetes:
- Because there is natural sugar present in the fruit it is actually beneficial over body. One cup of papaya can give 8.3 g of sugar to a person.
3. Helps to Boost Immunity:
- According to sources it is said that one slice of papaya can actually help to meet 200% of the daily requirement in a person’s body.
4. Helps to Improve Digestion:
- Papaya is one of the best foods that help to improve digestion in a person. Eating one bowl full of papaya can help to soothe the digestion track in the body.
5. Papaya also Helps to Ease Pain During Menstrual Cycle:
- Contrary to belief, it is said that enzymes found in papaya helps to ease the pain during menstrual cycle.
6. Helps to Avoid Bloating:
- If you often experience the problem of bloating you can eat papaya every day. The papain present in papaya helps to avoid bloating in a person.
7. Avoids Over Eating:
- Eating one bowl of papaya can actually help to keep your stomach filled which avoids over eating.
8. Helps to Get Clear Skin:
- Mash few papayas and then massage your face with this pulp. Due to the enzymes present in the papaya it helps to get clean skin.
Related: How to Get Clear Skin
9. Helps to Prevent Signs of Ageing:
- Not regularly, but if you start massaging your face every day with papaya, it helps to avoid the signs of ageing over skin.
10. Helps to Shrink the Size of Pores:
- If you often encounter large sized pores on your face you can easily get rid of them with the help of papaya. Massaging your face with papaya helps to shrink the size of large sized pores over face.
11. Helps to Remove Dead Cells:
- Rubbing papaya over face and body helps to get rid of dead cells. It is due to the enzyme present in it, it effectively helps to remove the dead cells and give you a clear skin.
12. It also Promotes Hair Growth:
- Due to excess amount of vitamin A present in the fruit, it helps to promote hair growth.
13. Helps to Get Rid of Dandruff:
- Papaya also helps you to get rid of dandruff. You can mash some papaya and then rub it over your scalp. Wash off after few minutes.
14. Avoids Scalp from Over Drying:
- Once in a while applying papaya over your scalp can avoid over drying on your scalp. You can rub the mashed papaya over scalp and wash off with warm water.
15. Helps to Reduce Stress in a Person:
- Various studies have proved that eating papaya can help to reduce stress in a person.
16. Helps to Regulate the Blood Circulation in the Body:
- Due to Vitamin C found in the fruit, it helps to regulate the blood circulation in the body.
17. Helps to Prevent Cancer:
- Due to high amount of anti-oxidants found in the papaya, it helps to fight against the cancer causing cells.
18. Helps to Lose Weight:
- Eating one bowl of papaya everyday can help to lose weight effectively and also helps to maintain a proper posture.
19. Prevents Constipation:
- Due to papain present in papaya, it helps to prevent constipation in a person. Also, it is an effective remedy to treat constipation even with kids.
20. Good for Memory:
Eating papaya helps to boost the blood circulation to brain which in turns helps to improve the memory.
21. Papaya is Good for Eyes:
- Eating papaya helps to keep your eyes in good condition as well helps to improve the eye sight.
22. Prevents Asthma:
- Due to beta carotene found in papaya, it helps to prevent asthma in a person.
23. Helps to Improve Strength:
Due to large amount of nutrients found in papaya, it helps to improve the strength as well as energy in the body.
24. Helps to Improve Health of Bones:
- Due to considerable amount of vitamin K found in papaya, it helps to improve the health of the bones.
25. Helps to Improve Calcium Absorption in Body:
- Due to vitamin K present in papaya it helps to keep your bones strong and also helps to improve the calcium absorption in the body.
26. Helps to Promote Regularity:
- Due to notable amount of water and fibre found in papaya, it helps to promote regularity in the body along with healthy respiratory track.
27. Aids in Sleep:
- Papaya is a great fruit that aids in better sleep and also treats insomnia.
28. Helps to Heal your Skin:
- Eating papaya can naturally help to heal the skin as well as help to prevent injection on the areas.
29. Keeps your Hair Moisturised:
- Due to sebum found in papaya, it helps to keep your hair moisturised.
30. Acts as a Natural SPF for Hair:
- Massaging your hair with papaya juice or pulp can help to prevent your hair from sun damage. It carries natural SPF proportion for hair.
31. Helps to Eradicate Age Related Diseases:
- Enzyme found in papaya helps to eradicate harmful rays which further helps to fight against the age related diseases.
32. Helps to Treat Cracked Heels:
- Mashed papaya can help to treat mashed heels.
- This comes to a surprise, but papaya actually acts as an exfoliator to the skin.
34. Helps to Prevent Skin Discoloration:
- Applying papaya over skin can help to prevent discoloration of skin.
35. Whitening Effect:
- Rubbing papaya over hands and legs can help to give you whitening effect.
36. Skin Tightening:
- Rubbing a paste of mashed papaya and honey can help to give you tight skin.
37. Body Scrub:
- Adding some sugar to papaya pulp and rubbing over skin can help to work as body scrub.
38. Helps to keep your Skin Hydrated:
- Rubbing papaya over skin can help to keep your skin hydrated.
39. Helps to Treat Blemished:
- Papaya can help to treat blemishes; all you need to do is rub it over your face.
40. Helps to Treat Ringworm:
- Raw papaya can actually help to treat ringworm over skin.
41. Avoids Skin Infections:
- Regular consumption of papaya and papaya juice can help to avoid skin injections.
42. Helps to Avoid Acne:
- A paste of cinnamon and papaya can help to avoid acne over face.
43. Work as Conditioner:
- Giving an after rinse of papaya juice can help to work as conditioner over skin.
44. Heart Diseases:
- Papaya helps to treat heart diseases in a person.
45. Prevent Heart Stroke:
- Apart from treating heart diseases in a person, you papaya also helps to avoid heart stroke in a person.
46. Helps to Get Strong Hair:
- One more benefit of applying papaya is you can get strong hair.
47. Avoids Hypertension:
- Consuming papaya can help to avoid hypertension in a person.
48. Helps to Prevent Ear Infection:
- Papaya also helps to prevent ear infection in a person.
49. Treats Ulcers over Skin:
- Papaya helps to treat ulcers over skin and also prevent from contracting any skin infections.
50. Heals External Wounds:
- Papaya would help to heal wounds in a person.