There is a very common saying that ‘Health is wealth’ How healthy we are largely depends on the proper functioning of the organs, and to keep ourselves healthy, we need to occasionally follow a detox diet. Did you know that the simplest and best solution is olive oil with lemon? Read the benefits of this miracle mixture and how to manage!
The Benefits of Olive Oil with Lemon:
Both olive oil and lemon juice are two ingredients which offer many benefits to the body, Olive oil with lemon cleanse the liver and gallbladder of toxins in a short period of time. From the first day you will feel more energetic and you will be able to focus better on daily activities. Also, if you have problems with constipation, this mixture will help you get an inner balance. How do you manage to remove all debris from the intestine, olive oil with lemon can be an enemy of colon cancer.
The following are the benefits with olive oil and lemon
- The use of this remedy, you’ll be able to see an improvement in your skin, which not only cleanses your skin but also makes it look firmer and younger.
- The problem of dark circles and eyes bags will not be a problem any more for you. Aesthetic benefits do not end here.
- Women who follow this detox diet say that cellulite is one of the most feared enemies of beauty which can be visibly diminished.
Administration Olive Oil with Lemon:
If this natural treatment has caught your attention and if you would like to follow, read further on what needs to be considered. First, you should know that you should not consume this mixture in large quantities; otherwise it can cause digestive problems. And secondly, do not follow it for less than a week. For best results it is advisable to follow with lemon olive oil for 3-4 weeks.
Ingredients You Need:
- a glass of warm water,
- a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil,
- juice of one lemon (freshly squeezed),
- a teaspoon of honey (optional, for taste).
How to Prepare:
Mix all ingredients and add honey if you do not like the taste of the liquid. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach in order to have better results. This is variant, simple, but effective, this natural remedy is a mixture of one tablespoon of olive oil with a tablespoon of lemon juice, and the combination does not taste palatable. In addition, you should also follow a diet for liver which should not miss lemons, and also for sure the grapefruit, apples, broccoli, garlic, yogurt, spinach, arugula, lettuce, oatmeal and turmeric.