Many believes that the cellulite is strictly a problem for overweight people, the truth is that undesirable “orange peel” disregards any size, any age. I have dedicated massages, creams, treatments, lotions, oils, all in hopes of making it disappear…
Science also has answer based on studies: the safest remedy for cellulite is improving diet with foods that know how to fight. From today’s report you’ll learn how you can fight it and foods that are powerful weapons against unsightly clumps of fat under the skin.
What is cellulite?
According to statistics, 8 out of 10 women have cellulite. What, specifically, cellulite? From a medical standpoint, it is lipodystrophy localized intercellular fluid retention caused by the subcutaneous tissue, combined with poor circulation and oxygenation. Cellulite is the result of abnormal storage of fat, a process influenced by diet, exercise and hormones. Why does (and worse) cellulite? Fat cells, especially those of the thighs, buttocks and abdomen, filled the fats that come from excess supply, increasing tenfold volume and thus compressing all nearby blood vessels. Subcutaneous tissues so inflamed skin provides an unsightly appearance of “orange peel”.
15. Oatmeal (106 calories / 30 g serving):
Research shows that oatmeal is among the most nourishing foods and including them in breakfast reduces calories throughout the day. They are an excellent source of protein and fiber, two macro nutrients well known to increase satiety. Moreover, soluble fiber from oats, that forms a gel in the digestive tract, which remove waste and toxins that could contribute to cellulite formation. There are also an excellent source of B vitamins and zinc.
14. Blueberries (57 calories / 100 g):
Blueberries are some of the healthiest foods in the world and a strong ally in the fight against cellulite. Their wealth of anthocyanins contributes to the health of the collagen matrix by neutralizing enzymes that destroy connective tissue. Anthocyanins and enhance the effects of vitamin C contained in blueberries.
13. Pink Grapefruit (42 calories / 100 g):
Like oranges, pink grapefruit contains bio flavonoids, methoxylated and antioxidants that improve blood flow cell and corrects imbalances that can lead to cellulite.
12. Nettle (42 calories / 100 g):
Detoxifying foods are the existing, full of antioxidants, but also with anti-inflammatory painkillers to lively skin, and improve digestion. In addition, their diuretic properties help to eliminate toxins from the body that trigger cellulite and prevent fluid retention.
11. Broccoli (34 calories / 100 g):
Broccoli is the king of vegetables, on any criterion of nutritional values. Each inflorescence contains a cocktail of vitamins and minerals conservator beauty and prevents cancer and other deadly diseases. It has Sunic compounds, alpha-lipoic acid, a natural substance that prevents hardening of collagen, a phenomenon that causes cellulite.
10. Watermelon (30 calories / 100 g):
It is the same beautiful antioxidant as lycopene given, which not only improves blood circulation, thereby “smoothing” of cellulite, but you can also protect against heart disease.
9. Spinach (24 calories / 100 g):
In addition to dozens of its super food properties it is super antioxidant, spinach is rich in vitamin A and C, which can help reduce the appearance of cellulite because it helps to produce collagen – the protein that strengthens and Supples the skin.
8. Cabbage (22 calories / 100 g):
Do not overlook cabbage when you want to get rid of cellulite. It is an excellent detoxifier, natural antiseptic that helps eliminate harmful toxins from the body. Furthermore, the potassium content combat and eliminate water retention.
7. Tomatoes (18 calories / 100 g):
Tomato owes its name and color that stimulates blood circulation and is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radical attack and they stimulate regeneration. They are also rich in vitamin C, which helps to maintain skin firmness by supporting collagen production.
6. Ginger (18 calories / 5 g):
Ginger root, one of the oldest spices in the world, can suppress appetite and improve digestion and circulation, thus contributing to weight loss and cellulite. Fresh ginger, said to be the most effective form of ginger it is available throughout the year in major supermarkets.
5. Chili and Cayenne Peppers (17 calories / 5g):
Good news for lovers of spicy: cayenne peppers and chili are redoubtable weapon to combat cellulite. Chili is an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium and a concentrated source of vitamin B6, both beneficial to maintain skin suppleness. Research on capsaicin, the spicy ingredient in cayenne peppers and chili, shows that it can act as an appetite suppressant and therefore reduce the amount of calories consumed during meals.Accumulation of fluid in the body can trigger or worsen cellulite, regardless of age or size we have. Eating foods such as cucumber can help to eliminate water retention and thus toxins.
3. Garlic (4 calories):
Since ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for a wide range of diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, in the prevention and treatment of cancer, reduce blood pressure etc. Recent studies show that garlic may promote weight loss through its ability to break down fat deposits and stimulate metabolism. Garlic not only improves the overall health of the body, and blood circulation, which helps the body eliminate toxins and fight cellulite.
2. Dandelion Tea and Rosemary (0 calories):
It is an almost lethal combination for cellulite. Dandelion has diuretic properties that help the body get rid of toxins and eliminate excess fluids with a powerful cocktail of vitamins (A, C) and antioxidant minerals such as zinc, iron and potassium.
Rosemary stimulates circulation and improves digestion of fats, preventing them to accumulate under the skin. Furthermore, rosmarinic acid helps to protect tissues from free radicals. It also contains ursolic acid which facilitates the synthesis of collagen and elastin and strengthens capillaries. Rosemary can be used as a flavoring for fish, steak, tomato sauces, and fruit, especially oranges.
1. Green Tea (0 calories):
It is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to live healthy and in shape. It was demonstrated that the catechins in green tea prevents destruction of collagen and responsible for skin elasticity and promotes weight loss. These catechins increase the energy consumption and fat oxidation. To maximize the release of catechins, pick tea leaves instead of tea bags. Drink it unsweetened, no more than 2-3 cups a day and not at night because it has stimulant effect like coffee.
They have not yet discovered treatments or solutions 100% guaranteed to permanently eliminate cellulite, but there are cases clearly established (medical, genetic, lifestyle etc.) and factors aggravating, you can influence through your lifestyle and choices you do. Of these,
The Most Important and Most Frequent are:
1. Excessive Body Weight. Cellulite means, in essence, fat, water and toxins trapped under the skin, thus reducing the excess body fat can reduce cellulite. However, excess weight does not automatically produce cellulite: many thin women have cellulite.
2. Excess Estrogen. Estrogen promotes fat storage on the hips, buttocks and lower abdomen and may worsen cellulite due to its ability to raise levels of aldosterone, a hormone that increases water retention and bloating. Studies have linked increased levels of estrogen with weight gain.
3. Water retention. Reducing water retention is essential in combating cellulite. Excess fluid in body tissues prone to cellulite encourages filling with more water, which increases its visibility.
4. Poor circulation, compounded by lack of exercise. A lymphatic and venous system that drains water efficiently functioning properly in all tissues and ensure their proper oxygenation. When lymphatic drainage is poor and poor venous circulation, fluid retention occurs and a poor oxygenated blood supply to the extremities, ie a more pronounced cellulite. This happens especially in people who spend a lot of time placed on desk, chair, suffering from varicose veins and are “at odds” with walking. How can you combat cellulite? The combination of three strategies checked Do not think of expensive creams, lotions or massage that promise miracle make cellulite disappear. Massage creams are designed to promote circulation and elimination of fluid in the dermis, which may have a temporary effect in reducing the appearance of “orange”. There are, however, three established methods to combat cellulite:
1. Weight Control. Especially in overweight women, a steady and healthy weight loss (from fat) automatically lead to lower fat and cellulite that supply. On the other hand, you should avoid sudden decreases in weight, followed by periods of overeating, which recipe for worsening of cellulite.
2. Regular Movement. Nothing fiercest combat cellulite than regular movement, ie the effective mobilization of all muscle groups under the layer of unwanted fat accumulated over time. The ideal combination is aerobic movement (walking, jogging, gymnastics, swimming etc.) with anaerobic movement (fitness, sprinting, climbing, lifting weights, etc.).
3. Correct Hydration. Drink plenty of water at least 2 liters a day! Water is a major strategy against cellulite because it helps to eliminate toxins, combat water retention and promotes weight loss.
What can you do? As I told you from the beginning, the researchers found that there are foods that combat cellulite better than others. They still present in the most important of them (there are several, but I chose the ones that are low calorie, easy to find and present the usual diet). Try to enter in your weight loss diet, fit perfectly…
The list could continue with less food used in domestic cuisine, but as safe and effective against cellulite: Brazil nuts (selenium improves skin condition), quinoa (“gold of the Incas”), papaya (“fruit of the angels”), asparagus (for strengthening veins and capillaries), fenugreek seeds (for potassium and soluble fiber), bananas (contain potassium and sodium), sweet potatoes, avocados, bean sprouts, turmeric, fennel, kale, Brussels sprouts, etc.
Any food you choose, do not forget about calories, because cellulite decreases in direct proportion to weight. Choose your favorites and enter them into your daily diet as part of a balanced diet. Do not forget that if the diet is heavy artillery in the fight against cellulite, the movement is a bomb that can destroy permanently.
Image Credit:- 1
- How To Get Rid Of Cellulite With Vinegar
- How To Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
- 9 Most Effective Ways To Use Essential Oils for Cellulite