Women are very fond nail painting and want to beautify their nails with colored nail polish, seeing new trends entering into fashion market, we can also see that acrylic nails are popular and latest fashion where all girls and ladies are wearing different designs of printing acrylic nails. But the problem comes with acrylic nails when you want to remove it that is quite painful while removing acrylic nails in case if you don’t care of your nails properly it creates difficulties plucking the acrylic nails. If you are keen to paint your nails that is a good thing along with you should take care of your nails also. If you are unable to find the best ways to remove acrylic nails. Here are some great tips that help you to remove acrylic nails with acetone.
Things You Need:
Nail cutter/ nail trimmer.
- Hot water.
- Cotton ball.
Let’s learn the tips to remove acrylic nails easily and quickly at home:
Take a nail cutter/ nail trimmer to cut your acrylic nails properly in small length.
Soak a few cotton balls in acetone and use it to remove a topcoat/base coat of your nail polish from your acrylic nails.
Note: Important notice don’t try to put your nails directly into acetone. That can damage your nails.
- Mix acetone with hot water in a bowl.
- Soak your hands in the acetone solution.
- Keep your hands soaked in that solution for 25 minutes.
- Take out your hands from a solution.
- Use nail tweezers just to softly pull the acrylic nails.
- In case if you are unable to pull the acrylic nails, then don’t force to peel off acrylic nails again and again that can cause pain and the damage the shape of your nails.
- Soak your nail in acetone 5 more minutes.
The last step is applying cuticle oil to moisturize your nails after being dried out by the entire your acrylic nail removal process.
Important: Cuticle oil gives softness to your nails and makes your nails strong and healthy.
Removing acrylic nails are not any hard task and simply using acetone easily peel off all acrylic nails quickly without any effort or pain. Using acetone to remove acrylic nails help to keep your nails natural, hydrated and undamaged always.
- How To Remove Acrylic Nails With Hot Water
- How To Remove Acrylic Nails With Dental Floss At Home
- 20 Ways to Keep Your Nails Healthy and Strong
- How to Clean your Fingernails The Right Way