Are you aware of newest fashion world? If no then you must seek for the latest vogue that will help you to style in different way. If we talk about current fashion, we find the acrylic nails that are beautifully designed on your natural nails with unique artificial nail pains or nail printings. When you want to peel off your acrylic from nails or acrylic nails without applying acetone, then you know what are other processes to remove acrylic nails?
To remove your acrylic nails without any chemical or product, use dental floss method. Dental floss is found an almost everyone’s home that helps to peel off the acrylic from nails easily. It is extensively used in housemates to get rid of the food particles which are firmly tangled within your teeth. If you don’t have dental floss at your home, then you can buy it from online or from any shop.
Method on How to Take off Acrylic Nails with Dental Floss at Home
The technique of acrylic nail removal is extremely easier, convenient and quite simple task that anyone can do it. The only thing you need dental floss through, you can get rid of the acrylic nails in few minutes. Here is a process to use dental floss to remove acrylic nails.
The items we need while removing acrylic nails with hot water:
- Cuticle Stick
- Dental Floss
- Cuticle Cream or any Moisturizing Lotion
Step # 1 Pry up the Acrylic Nail Edges
- Take a firm and hard cuticle stick to pry up the edges of your artificial nails.
- The edges should be pried up from the bottom. Must be careful while prying up your nails.
- Your nails must be interfered a sufficient to hold the dental floss so, that it can be easily passed from underneath the nails.
Step # 2 Put Dental Floss Underneath the Nails
- In the second step, you should use the dental floss to move smoothly it through the underneath of the pried up ends of the acrylic nails.
- Once the dental floss is moved smoothly through the underneath from the middle of it, then your partner who is with you, he or she should grasp both of the ends of the dental floss from both of hands.
Step # 3– Move Dental Floss reverse and forward
- Next in fourth step you need to move the dental floss back and front side.
- Your partner should move it because your hand should not move that must only be staying at one position.
- Don’t try to move your hands or nails, it hurts your nail skin.
- Keep moving the dental floss beneath the acrylic nail side by side.
- You can observe that your natural nails will be easily divided from your acrylic nails at once.
- You quickly find that your acrylic nails are getting slack/loose
- Finally, your natural nails will be free from acrylic nails soon
Step # 4 Rub off Nails and Apply Moisturizer
- Do the same process of using dental floss to remove each of your acrylic nails.
- But remember, don’t do very quickly, it can cause pain and damage your nails.
- Rub other extra acrylic deposit from your nails to shine your natural nails.
- Use nail buffer and rub side nails softly and slowly, so, that extra acrylic residue will be removed.
- Apply the cuticle cream or any moisturizing lotion or cream around your nails that helps to hydrate your nails as well as keep your nails soft, shiny, smooth and healthy.
This great process of without the use of acetone and hot water you can now take off your acrylic nails only with the help of dental floss. Using dental floss to remove acrylic nails are safe and harmless.
Image Source: 1
- How To Remove Acrylic Nails With Hot Water
- How to Remove Acrylic Nails With Acetone
- How to Clean your Fingernails The Right Way
- 20 Ways to Keep Your Nails Healthy and Strong