To have perfection in your life there is always a systematic way. You need to follow steps and ladders to go forward in life step by step. As soon as you will get to know that perfection is a task that should be done perfectly! Well there may be a myth that one is a born runner or anything else but it is not true. Everything needs practice to be perfect. Though it is running as in itself it is a real sport and if you want to achieve your goal like a champion then be a champion. Start picking out your mistakes. Gather out all the energy you need. Below in this article we have mentioned 15 best ways that will surely help you out to run faster.
1. Check your form or posture just nail it:
• In every sport there is always a trick to get command on it.
• In running as well there is a trick that will give you a kick start for sure.
• To run faster you need to keep the upper body tall and straight and let it be relaxed then by striking the ground with you mid-foot landing under the hip, and then swinging the arms forward and back and not at your sides then at low 90-degree angles.
2. Count on to your steps:
• Well it is not a easy task to count steps or jumps taken per minute! But it aints too difficult.
• Try to increase as many steps as you can.
• Gather all that strength into you.
• Try and get familiar with stride turnover
• It is known that the fastest and the most efficient runners a record of around 180 steps per minute
• The trick is that they keep their feet close to the ground with light with short n’ speedy steps.
3. Interval training is the best:
• The most effective way to get good stamina is to opt for a interval training
• Interval or alternating period training provide you best results in less time
• These types of trainings are another way to build speed and endurance
• This will even help you to burn major calories in less time too.
4. Run on your favorite ‘mill:
• Well it is preferred to scratch out the treadmill.
• Increase the speed as much as you can
• With the time it will increase for sure.
• This is due to the reason that as the speed belt assists with leg turnover then it will surely make that easier to run faster.
• also the power to push the belt is right at your fingertips.
5. Stretching is the best exercise:
• As stretching the body will take out all the cramps out of your muscles but this will also help you to get more flexibility while running.
• It is also recommended that stretching which is done before running really prevents injuries .
• Stretching will also help to increase flexibility for better strides.
6. Choose a pace:
• You must choose a perfect and hard pace on which you will work out.
• You must also keep on alternating your jogs and sprints this will gradually build up your speed and endurance, plus you call the shots on when to switch it up.
7. Skipping is the best exercise:
• Skipping rope may not sound much attractive or effective to contribute in helping you run faster nut it actually is.
• For runners, it should be like fast feet must equal fast feet.
8. Wear light footwear:
• Do not opt for heavy footwear or shoes.
• It is better to run barefoot if you cannot then wear light running shoes those are specialized for running.
• Less weight will provide more energy for faster feet.
9. Get inside and stronger deeply:
• Stronger core inside will tone your muscles especially those at the lower abs this will allow runners to tap into more force and speed out on the track.
• Just for 15 minutes do a core workout a few days a week that is more than enough for a faster run.
10. Do yoga and breathing exercise:
• Yoga is the best treat you can provide to your body.
• It doesn’t matter you are a runner or not yoga provides you everything you need internally.
• Breathe deeply this will provide you stamina and good heart rate
11. Avoid bad stuff:
• Junk foods is the worst stuff you can provide to your body
• It just destroys your internal power or stamina.
• These are very high in sugar
• It is better to stick to whole grains products like pasta
12. Running parachute is also a best training:
• Try to get some more out of what you want to achieve.
• Try out running parachute training. This is an awesome stuff in training purposes.
• If you cannot do this you can even tie a big heavy truck tire on your stomach and run like mad!
13. Mountains or hilly areas are best areas to train:
• Get some inclination in your training.
• It is better that you run on some inclination on treadmill it will provide you better results for sure.
• If you want some more achievement go on to the hills and nail it out.
• This will train your muscles to next level.
14. Add weight.
• If one’s body is really skinny then one must put on some flesh on oneself
• No we are not recommending body building. Instead we are just suggesting some weight gain as required.
• Do consult a trainer or physician before opting such training.
15. Lose some weight:
• If you are having a heavy or bulky body then you must cut out that bulk.
• As your own weight is a hindrance to let you fly on ground.
• It will surely help you to increase an average of two seconds per mile faster of per pound lost.