These Homemade masks for hair density are excellent tool for thick hair, which is a dream of every woman. True density of hair depends primarily on heredity but that does not mean that nothing can be changed. Increased pollution levels and stress takes a toll on our hair. To prevent hair fall and make your hair thicker you can use special tools for the strengthening and growth. However, another most effective way is the homemade masks. These masks can be prepared at home at home with ease and will yeild faster hair growth as well strengthen the hair roots.
Natural Hair Masks For Dense Hair:
1. Homemade Masks For Intensive Hair Growth:
- Take half cup of yogurt,
- 1 egg and a
- teaspoon of cocoa.
How to Prepare:
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and apply into hair roots.
- Few minutes later when the first layer of mask dries a little apply another layer.
- Cover your head with cellophane and wrap a warm towel.
- Rinse the mask after 25 minutes. It is necessary to use a mild shampoo.
- This mask should be applied for 3 times a week.
- Continual use of this mask will make your hair much thicker.
2. Homemade Mask with Milk and Almonds for Dense hair:
To prepare this mask you need to finely chop and grind almonds (half a cup) and mix with milk until the consistency of sour cream. Apply this mask to you hair and leave it for a couple hours to dry. This mask will contribute more intensive growth of your hair.
3. Burdock Mask for Strengthening Hair:
To prepare the masks of burdock oil you need 1 tbsp. burdock oil, egg yolk, 1 h. spoon of brandy and 1 h. spoon of honey. All of these components should be mixed thoroughly. Rub it to your hair roots. The remaining mixture can be spread evenly over the entire length of hair up to tips of the hair. In order to have effective and quick results wrap your head a cellophane and a warm towel. After applying wait for 1 hour mask and wash using a shampoo.
4. Honey – Salt mask for Strengthening Hair:
Homemade masks for hair density containing salt help in strengthen the hair follicles that mean you can overcome hair falling off. To prepare this mask what you need is a glass of coarse salt, brandy and honey. All these components must be mixed and store it for 2 weeks in a dark place. Then you need to put a mask onto your hair roots insulate head and keep the mask for 1 hour. Rinse off the mask without use of shampoo, suffice it to warm water. Before using these masks make sure that you do not have any contraindications of their use.
These are the various natural hair masks that you can opt from. Stay smart and beautiful!