Today we will talk about the usage of onion juice for hair growth. Onions contain a large amount of substances which are very useful for the hair. Since it has excellent antibacterial properties it effectively revitalizes the scalp and serves as a remedy for dandruff. Due to the high content of silica, zinc and vitamin C, they strengthen and renew the hair follicles by not allowing the appearance of gray hair.
Traditional medicine recipes include onions to accelerate the hair growth. Through the daily usage of it on partial baldness, you can soon notice the appearance of new hair.
1. Onion juice for hair growth:
- Grate one bulb and rub the resulting mush to the hair roots.
- Then wrap your head with cellophane and a warm towel.
- Hold the mask for 1-2 hours before washing it.
- If you have very dry hair, add castor oil in the mask.
2. Onion juice with yeast for hair growth:
- Grate and rub 1 onion to squeeze the juice from the resulting pulp.
- To the onion juice, you must add 1-hour spoon of castor oil, 1-hour Spoon of burdock oil, and 1-hour spoon of dry yeast and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Thoroughly mix the components, leave the mask for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Then apply the mixture to the hair roots and put a cap on your head.
- After keeping the mask for about an hour, wash it with shampoo.
3. Onion juice with honey for strengthening hair:
- Finely Grate 1 onion and mix gruel with a 1-hour spoon of honey.
- Apply the mask on your hair and wash it off after an hour with shampoo.
4. Onion juice against hair loss:
- Grind the green onions and apply the resulting mass on your head.
- An hour later, the mask can be washed off.
- If you have very oily hair, add alcohol or brandy.
5. Hair mask with honey and onion juice:
- Mix equal proportions of honey, cognac, yogurt and sea salt together and add the juice squeezed out of 1 bulb of onion.
- Apply the mask on your hair by massaging gently and then wrap your head with polyethylene and warm towel.
- After an hour of the exposure mask, you can wash with shampoo.
6. Hair mask of onion juice and garlic:
- 2 tablespoons of burdock oil must be mixed with 5 drops of rosemary oil.
- Squeeze the juice out of 1 large onion with few cloves of garlic.
- Mix the resulting juice with oil and add a spoonful of brandy and egg yolk.
- Apply the mask on your hair and rub into the hair roots.
- After an hour, wash your hair with shampoo.
7. Mask for hair from the bow:
- Take equal proportions of lemon juice, carrots and onions to mix them thoroughly, now add 1-hour spoon of castor or burdock oil, 1-hour spoon of dry yeast and 2 tablespoons of hot water to it.
- Put the resulting mixture in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Apply this mask on your hair then cover with polyethylene and warm towel.
- You can wash off the mask after 1 hour.
8. Fragrant hair mask with onion juice:
- From the bulbs of 1 onion you need to squeeze the juice and add one of the following ingredients in it; calendula tincture, egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey, castor oil.
- Then you can add rosemary, lavender and clary sage to it.
- Wash off the mask after half an hour using the shampoo.
How to remove the smell of onions from the hair after masks:
Onion mask is inconvenient because of the characteristic smell remaining in the hair. In order to prevent its occurrence, you must add banana pulp or lemon juice in onion mask. In order to prevent the occurrence of odors of onion can also use few drops of rosemary oil. In case the onion odor still remains rinse your hair in water diluted with cider vinegar. If the mask you did not appear better to you, we recommend you to read about the masks for hair growth with mustard. Many different masks for hair can be found on our website. Use the above recipes for hair masks at your own risk.
Conclusion: Applying onion juice on your head can be a tedious and painful process. Please ensure to apply in small portions to avoid any scalp irritation. And also use a mild shampoo with more natural ingredients for effective results.