Sea buckthorn oil is one of the ancient oils that are widely used for the treatment of several diseases such as digestion and for the treatment of various skin diseases. Mask of sea buckthorn oil is very functional and effective because it is a rich source of tannins, micro and macronutrients. The sea buckthorn contains vitamins A, E, C, K and all B vitamins! And they are greatly recognized to renovate the effects of skin that helps to increase the healing process of wounds and fractures, and it eliminates pimples and blackheads. Additionally, the sea buckthorn contains micronutrients such as potassium, magnesium, iron, silicon, manganese and molybdenum, mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are excellent for the skin provides healthy and glowing skin.
Tips to Follow While Preparing Sea Buckthorn Masks
- A mask should be applied at least twice a week.
- Use of oils and other ingredients should be chemical free.
- All the ingredients used must be fresh.
- If the mask has drug ingredients, you must have to pay attention to their expiry date.
- Apply the mask on washed and cleaned skin.
- The mask should be kept no more than 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with warm water.
- After the process, the person can use to use any moisturizing cream.
- Conduct a patch test before using sea buckthorn on your face.
Homemade Sea Buckthorn Face Mask Recipes:
1. Moisturizing Mask with Sea Buckthorn:
- Pour into 2 teaspoons sea buckthorn oil in a small container.
- Add the oil in a teaspoon of liquid honey and freshly squeezed juice of aloe vera.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply on cleansed face.
2. Mask with Sea Buckthorn and Cheese:
- Mix sea buckthorn oil, cheese, and honey in the ratio 1: 1: 1.
- Apply the mask on your face.
- Leave for 20 minutes,
- Wash off with water
If you are dealing with dry skin that continuously peels off, then only you need a scrub to kill the dead cells.
3. Sea Buckthorn with Oat Flakes:
- Mix a tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil in the same amount of oat flakes. Grind the oat flakes and soak it in a little water.
- Add this mixture to whisked egg yolk.
- Apply the mixture on face.
- Leave for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash your face.
- After washing use a moisturizing lotion on the skin.
4. Sea Buckthorn with Clay and Butter:
- Take two tablespoons of blue or white clay.
- Thin with green tea so that the mass obtains a creamy uniformity.
- Add a tablespoon of butter.
- Mix all well.
- Apply this mask on cleaned face.
- Leave for fifteen minutes.
- Wash with water
5. Honey, Lemon, Egg yolk and Sea Buckthorn:
- Take one egg yolk (raw)
- Mix it with honey, sea buckthorn oil
- Add squeezed lemon juice (all ingredients are taken in equal proportions, in this case, 1 tsp).
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Apply them on a clean face.
- Wait only 15 minutes.
- Wash your face
6. Sea Buckthorn with Clay:
- Take a tablespoon of clay.
- Add a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil.
- Apply the mask.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
Note: The mask should be carefully applied, avoiding the eye area and lips. If during this time, the mask will dry up, it should be slightly moistened with water; otherwise, it will start to crack and damage the skin.
Sea buckthorn oil is very effective in reducing acne, pimples, the appearance of spots and helps eliminate dry, oily and cracking skin. It is to be used with a lot of care and the instructions that are mentioned must be followed.