There are plenty of benefits with Vitamin E. It is a rich source of antioxidants that helps with eliminating hair problems. Continuous application of vitamin E hair mask will help nourish hair, improves circulation making hair healthy and strong. It helps in growing hair faster than normal. Hair is exposed to a number of harsh conditions such as the cold wind, scorching sun, extreme temperatures, use of hair dryer and ironing, etc that damage our hair. These poor substances ruin our hair and make it rough and hard. Poor diet that does not supply enough vitamins to the hair can also cause damage to the hair.
Benefits of Vitamin E for Hair:
- Renovates hair structure.
- Makes the roots strong.
- Helps in getting rid of split ends.
- Stops breaking of hair.
- Provides natural shine to the hair.
- Helps enhance blood circulation to the hair scalp.
- Helps in hair growth.
Homemade Vitamin E Hair Mask Recipes:
Oil Mask with Vitamin E:
You can prepare oil hair mask by using daily usage of vegetable oil (better to take fragrant oil as it contains more nutrients). If you have jojoba, burdock or castor oil you can use that as well.
How to Prepare?
- Take 2 tablespoons of slightly warmed oil.
- Heat using a water bath as it is easy to control the temperature.
- Warm oil to 40-50 degrees of temperature.
- Add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil to this warmed oil.
- Mix well.
- Massage this into the scalp and spread over the entire length of hair.
- Wait for 50-60 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Mask of Vitamin E oil with Dimexidum:
Dimexidum is a drug that stimulates the restoration of the skin. It helps clearing injuries caused to the scalp and root of the hair.
- Mix 2 teaspoons burdock and castor oil.
- To this add 1 tsp oil solution of vitamin E and Dimexidum.
- Apply to the scalp massage gently and spread over the entire length of hair.
- Leave for 1 hour.
- Wash with warm water and shampoo.
Vitamin Mask for Hair:
Vitamin E is a great choice for hair growth and it can be used in combination with other vitamins oil. It will help to reinstate your hair quickly.
How to Prepare:
- Take Vitamin B3 – ½ tsp, vitamin A – ½ tsp, vitamin E – ½ tsp, egg yolk – 1 piece and linseed oil – 2 tbsp
- Add all these ingredients in a bowl (do not use metal ware)
- Apply this on your hair.
- Wash after 1-1.5 hours.
Mask with Mustard and Vitamin E:
How to Prepare?
- Take 2 tbsp dry mustard powder.
- Add to them the same amount of boiled water.
- Mix well to avoid fluffing of the solution.
- To the prepared mustard add 1 tsp oil vitamin A and E, burdock oil and one egg yolk.
- Mix all properly.
- Then apply the mixture on the hair.
- While applying this mask it is important to give attention on the roots of hairs.
- In this way it strengthens your hair and makes it healthy and strong.
- Keep massaging for only 5-10 minutes, and also spread over the entire length curls.
- Wait for 20 minutes before washing.
Note: Mustard can dry your hair. It is not recommended to apply the mask on the ends they should be separately developed by any cosmetic oil or vegetable oil.
Egg Mask with Vitamin E:
How to Prepare?
- Take 2 tbsp burdock oil.
- Heat it slightly.
- Add a teaspoon of vitamin E and egg yolk to whip in a separate bowl.
- If you have dry hair, then add 1 tbsp of sour cream or heavy cream.
- Apply the mixture on the locks.
- Wait for 50 minutes.
Vitamin E is extremely effective to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth; you have to maintain some rules while using this mask. When you are using this mask, it is better to put on a shower cap and cover the head with a towel. After rinsing the mask, no need to use hair dryer. The hair should dry itself.