Finding an effective product for teeth whitening can be a challenge. If you want one with a bio composition, without toxic substances that threaten your health, finding such a solution would make the task more difficult. Instead of wasting precious time on this adventure, you better prepare yourself a denture powder. The mix which I recommend helps to have whiter teeth in just three minutes.
How to Have Whiter Teeth: Unbeatable Recipe
Include the following in your routine meals as a care for your teeth and you will be able to have white teeth in just minutes. Instant effects you’ll love them!
- 2 tablespoons of bentonite clay;
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda;
- A tablespoon of dried leaves and chopped sage;
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt;
- 15-20 drops of peppermint essential oil.
Method of Preparation:
- Using a wooden spoon, combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Finally, add peppermint oil. Once you have a homogenized composition, transfer it into a resalable container.
- The clay bentonite loses its properties, if it gets in contact with metal or plastic,
- glass or porcelain vessels should be used while preparing to deposit the powder for whiter teeth.
- When using this mixture, don’t use wet toothbrush in it, but sprinkle the desired amount on the brush or rub your teeth with your pointing finger for three minutes.
This powder prepared from natural ingredients not only has the property to whiten teeth, but takes care of the health of the mouth. It eliminates toxins, strengthens the gums, cavities and fights infections. In addition to these benefits, it also drives the halitosis. You can use it with confidence even in those moments when the aroma of garlic or onion refuses to leave you.
Your desire to have white teeth will meet in three minutes using this powder prodigy. Depending on your preferences, you can customize its composition by adjusting the quantity of certain ingredients.
Image Source:- 1