Turmeric contains all safe and effective elements that contribute antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. It gives you several benefits and treats arthritis, gout, and autoimmune disease. It also helps to reduce the pain caused due to headaches, muscular aches, and even joint problems. Turmeric is said to be one of the most potent natural compounds with the strong anti-inflammatory property. For this reason, turmeric is used excessively to reduce joint pains that are caused due to excessive accumulation of inflammatory cytokines and chemicals making the joints weak.
How to Make Turmeric Tea to Ease Pain and Inflammation?
- 2 tablespoons of crushed fresh turmeric root, or take 1 full teaspoon of ground organic turmeric.
- 4 cups of water.
- Raw Honey and lemon to taste.
How to Prepare?
- Take four cups of water in a vessel and boil it.
- Then add the turmeric.
- Boil for 10 minutes, before straining it.
- After it is boiled, strain the tea through a mesh strainer, and mix the honey to taste.
Consumption of turmeric on an everyday basis is said to help prevent the occurrence of a number of diseases. It helps to make the immune system strong. Hence turmeric can be incorporated into tea, food, milk for its natural benefits towards health.