Due to its unique properties, blue clay is not only used for medicinal purposes but also in cosmetics. It has anti-inflammatory, healing and antiseptic effect which helps to use blue clay to treat skin diseases such as acne and acne. By whitening and firming effect it allows you to keep young with the beautiful skin for years to come.
The richest part of clay is it restores the structure of skin and improves the process of cellular healing. Because of active substances included in its composition, it cleans clogged pores, pushes off all the dirt and dead skin particles, thereby opens the access of oxygen to the cells.
Blue clay is used not only for eliminating cosmetic issues it is also often a preventive measure to eliminate cellulite and restore the structure of hair and accelerate their growth.
Due to the warming effect in clay, it has a positive effect on the scalp and improves blood circulation. This awakens the dormant hair follicles and improves the supply of nutrients to the hair. Thus, it activates hair growth, strengthens their structure and prevents hair loss, as a result, your hair becomes strong and thicker.
In addition, blue clay well gives a chance to get rid of dandruff the cause of which has become the fungus on the scalp or oily seborrhea. When applying blue clay on the scalp it has anti-inflammatory and the antiseptic effect will destroy fungus and cures skin dryness.
Let’s look at some of the options using of blue clay for cosmetic purposes and in particular its application to hair and skin.
Blue clay mask for facial use:
Using blue clay as face masks are the most popular method for rejuvenation at home and treating skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis and much more.
Blue clay improves the access of oxygen to the skin cells and improves blood circulation in them due to which your skin activates the production of collagen and collagen building framework that smoothes wrinkles on the face and makes it younger by a few years.
The bactericidal and antiseptic properties of this natural product can give you rid of blackheads, pimples, and other skin diseases. However, while using blue clay formation of the face of inflammatory sites cosmetologists is not recommended.
Now let’s see the methods for preparing medical face masks on the basis of blue clay and other components.
1. Apple and blue clay face mask:
This tool is the perfect fighter for dry skin and prevents premature aging.
- Blue clay
- Apple of medium in size and all varieties- 1 piece
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 1-hour tablespoon
- Before you mix all the ingredients together you need an apple grate then add the other components to the resulting mixture and should be thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- After completing it can be applied evenly on the skin and wait to dry later rinse with warm water.
- Skin carrying out manipulations necessary to grease moisturizing or anti-aging cream.
2. Blue clay mask for moisturizing:
- For preparation, you will need 2 tbsp Clay and a little bit of any cosmetic oils (olive, pink, almond, coconut and so on).
- The oil must be added until the consistency seen in the mixture and become similar to sour cream.
- Then we hold all the same manipulation as in the previous recipe for results.
3. Purifying mask:
- To cook this you need 3 tablespoons of clay mixed with rice flour (3 tbsp).
- Then keep on adding warm water slowly to these ingredients until a thick paste is achieved.
- The mixture can be applied to the skin and allow to act for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water once it is dried.
4. Blue clay mask to narrow pores:
This mask of blue clay fills the pores of beneficial trace elements and fine pores on face. In additional, it promotes elimination of scars formed due to skin disorders. Preparing it as follows:
- In a container mix 2 tbsp blue clay, 1 cup almond oil and a few drops of extract, cloves, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- The mixture should be mixed thoroughly, using a sponge and lightly massage with gentle movements on the face, paying special attention to problem areas. Such movements should be done for 5 – 10 minutes after Appling the facial mask on the skin you can wash off with warm water.
After these manipulations, you need to immediately wear a hydrating mask.
5. Blue clay mask for acne:
Blue clay acne is good but in combination with talc, glycerol, and alcohol it has an even greater anti-inflammatory effect.
- For its preparation, you need to mix 3 tbsp clay with 5 g of glycerol, 1 hr teaspoon talc and 5 g of alcohol.
- All this must be thoroughly mixed in a bowl and dilute with non-carbonated mineral water until you get a creamy state.
- The mask can be applied on damaged areas of skin and hold for 30 – 40 minutes and wash off with warm water.
6. Blue clay mask for rejuvenating face:
This agent has the anti-aging and whitening effect. You will need 2 tbsp of clay and a little warm milk for this purpose, it is better to use homemade and not from
- You will need 2 tbsp of clay and a little warm milk for this purpose, it is better to use homemade and not from the store as it passes certain processing stages and loses almost all its useful properties.
- The mask is applied in several thin layers.
- After complete drying of the first layer, you can apply it to another.
- Whenever, the second coat dries the mask can be washed off.
7. Blue clay mask to eliminate dark circles and tighten pores:
This mask tightens pores and eliminates dark spots on the skin. For
- For the preparation of this, you need 1 egg white, a teaspoon of lemon juice and blue clay. the
- Add clay to the last instance and stir the contents of the container with consistency until you obtain a creamy mass substance.
- The mixture should be applied gently to the face and leave to act for 20 minutes after that rinse face with warm water and lubricate using the skin moisturizer.
8. Blue clay mask for oily skin:
Blue clay facial combination of ingredients such as alcohol and lemon juice cleans skin from oily sheen and normalizes the sebaceous glands. You need the below-given ingredients in preparing of this Mask:
- Alcohol – 2 tbsp
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Clay – 3 tbsp
- Mix all thoroughly then apply to the skin for 20 minutes then wash off with warm water.
If the preparation of the consistent mixture of the mask became very thicker you can dilute with normal non-carbonated mineral water.
Blue clay mask for hair:
Blue hair clay can be used for both fatty and dry tresses. It normalizes the sebaceous glands and at the same time moisturizes and nourishes the scalp. For best effect, the clay can be mixed with various components depending on the type of hair and problems that need to be addressed.
9. Blue clay hair mask:
Blue clay should be diluted to a creamy consistency with warm water. The quantity of blue clay depends on the length and thickness of hair.
Before applying the mask wash hair with shampoo and let it dry before applying clay mixture evenly by paying special attention to the scalp. The head must be covered with a shower cap and towel. The mask must be exposed to act for at least an hour. If your hair is seriously damaged and dry then it is advised then after washing the mask, apply them castor oil or burdock 20 minutes.
10. Blue clay mask for dry hair:
- Raw egg yolk – 1 pc
- Blue clay – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Initially, you need to shake the yolk and mix all the ingredients.
- If honey candied before you must slightly warm it in a water bath at 40º C.
- Be careful better do not overheat honey otherwise all its useful properties evaporate.
- The mask must be applied to hair along the entire length, from top put on a shower cap and wrap a towel.
- After 40 minutes, the mask should be washed off with warm water and using a hair balm.
11. Blue clay mask for oily hair:
- For the preparation of this tool, you will need the same ingredients as in the previous recipe. However, instead of butter better to use castor.
- You need to shake up the yolk and then mix it with other ingredients.
- The mask is applied over the entire length of the hair and after 40 minutes you can wash your head with warm water but no shampooing.
12. Blue clay mask for dandruff:
This hair mask eliminates dandruff and gives your hair a natural shine.
- Blue clay – 3 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tsp
- Decoction of nettles (if greasy hair) and chamomile (if dry hair)
Blue clay is necessary to dilute decoction of chamomile or nettle until a creamy mass and then add apple cider vinegar. Apply this mixture to the entire length of the hair, it creates greenhouse effect with shower cap + towel after 40 minutes wash off the mask with warm water curls.
Rules for applying the blue clay mask to the skin of the face and hair:
- Distribute clay evenly on the face before that moist your hands with cool water.
- In order to make it easily distribute on the hair, the head should be rinsed before application and apply the clay on hair.
- To prepare this mask it is better to use ceramic ware.
- It does not absorb nutrients from the clay and does not emit harmful toxins.
- Using the mask for the face and hair of blue clay is necessary to apply regularly (1 – 2 times a week) for better effect.