The right posture while sitting, standing or performing regular activities on a day to day basis is critical. The wrong posture can cause serious health issues and can cause many problems in your body. Wrong posture can create health problems like back pains, joint pains, aches in body and more. That is why it is most important to follow your body posture and make it right even if it seems uncomfortable. What should you do to get rid of the poor body postures? You need to stand, sit, walk and work in right posture always that leads to painless lifestyle.
How to Identify a Wrong Posture?
As per as British Association of Chiropractors, body posture needs to be always observed and proper attention is required to correct body posture effectively. Poor body postures can cause many problems in the spinal cord, back, joints in legs and knees. Paying attention to body posture while standing, sitting, walking, eating and sleeping will help in identifying the right position.
Wrong Body Postures:
Spoon – back is twisted at the top and curved shoulders that are in an inclined position.
This body posture is very common posture that most people incline to sit in. It is also called as tower bent as the back is arched and not straight. This type of body position causes back and neck pain frequently.
Leaning tower – head skewed in front. Just about 6 in 10 women who incline to keep on in this posture seldom as they have to suffer from back pain.
Bridge – the back is domed in this body posture. This includes curving of the back unless an arch touches in the lower part. This posture is also called as “Donald Duck”. This posture leads to severe pain in the lower back.
Flat back – people who are sitting in this position lean to grasp back and the shoulders and neck will be on same way that doesn’t illustrates twist.
Right Posture for the Body:
If you want to get the right body posture there are some important guidelines that will help
- Your head should always be straight on top of the body.
- Your neck should be aligned with the chin that should not be pressed forward.
- Your shoulders should be comfortable and hauled back a little.
- Your back should be straight maintaining its natural S shape.
- Stomach is dragged behind and the muscles should be in relaxed position;
- Your body pressure is dispersed over the intact sole.
If you follow these guidelines for correct body posture you can get rid of several body pains. If you have spinal cord problem these tips help correct the posture of body. If the problem is more intense consult a physiotherapist or physician.
- 8 Natural Ways To Get a Better Night Sleep
- Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men
- 11 Reasons You’re Not Sleeping Well At Night
- 31 Ways To Cure Insomnia Naturally (sleeplessness Remedies)