Workouts with dumbbells strengthen the body by giving better shape to the muscles and help to acquire more athletic body. But when we are in the classic way, the calories you burn are relatively few. However, exercises with dumbbells concentrates only some parts of your body or on special muscles.
Table of Contents
Exercising With Dumbbells:
Choose five different exercises and train on different muscle groups randomly all over the body.
E.g squat, female foot-ups, rowing motion, side dead lift hands while the legs were apart, hands bent with simultaneous alternating views of feet, and apply the cyclic deletion.
- Perform each exercise with around 8 to 12 repetitions and exercise after each workout using dumbbells. Do not take any rest break in between.
- Without any rest, repeat from the beginning again and only the first 4 exercises then follow with last exercise of your own plan of will.
- You can continue with all over again, but this time do only the first 3 exercises, leaving the fourth exercise.
- For each repetition of your plan in coming days change your schedule cyclically with order of workout exercises.
- Likewise, last exercise must be done first whereas first, second, third are as second.
- Once the exercises are restored to their original order, you must increase the repetitions or increase weight of dumbbells or even replace all with new ones.
- This same procedure can be applicable to any program of exercises with weight.
- For additional resistance use better apparatus such as rubber, weightlifting bar dram, pulley etc.
The whole program is aimed for healthy people who exercises at least for three months and have moderate fitness.
- The measurement of calorie burning is indicative and weight suggested for women is 65 kg.
- Heavier people will burn more calories or a bit less.
So if you are aspiring to have that well toned muscles, follow the above steps and techniques. Flaunt your toned body, stay fit!