Cabbage helps to eliminate excess greasiness, depression and prevents skin damage. This is a great friend to fight against acne and the keratin in it is a protein necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Vitamin A cures inflammation, normalizes the production of subcutaneous fat, wrinkles and stretch marks. This also helps to remove the age spots. Vitamin C cause to evade the epidermis and organic acids which do not allow the skin to age.
Table of Contents
Cabbage Face Mask For Dry Skin & Oily Skin:
Fresh cabbage is good for dry skin and fermented for oily skin. The mask is better to do after full decoupling the face, wear the exposure mask of cabbage for 20 minutes. The course of treatment of the skin is once a week.
- 2-3 leaves of cabbage.
- 2 tbsp rice flour.
- A few drops of almond or olive oil.
- Chop and make the paste of the leaves of cabbage.
- Mix it with rice flour and butter later apply it on your face and let it dry, rinse well with warm water.
If you have oily skin, it is better not to drop some oil into the mask. You can also add egg white if you are not allergic to it.
Cabbage leaves are great fighters against wrinkles and sagging skin. Almond or olive oil moisturizes the dermis and the yolk which expands the pores and eliminates toxins.
Cabbage face mask to moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin:
- 4 tablespoons chopped cabbage.
- 1 egg white.
- 2 teaspoons rice flour.
- Take a cabbage, if you don’t prefer much just peal a sheet and rinse thoroughly and chop it.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything in a ceramic bowl.
- When the mask is ready, apply it to cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
- For more durable effect you can massage the mixture on your face in a circular motion for 2 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse off the mask with water it is better if you use cool, even cold, air dry and apply moisturizer.
Cabbage and carrots face mask for skin rejuvenation:
This is the recipe suitable to particular skin tone of lighten and freshen the face.
- 2 small peeled, cooked and mashed carrots.
- 1 crushed leaves of cabbage.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil – do not add this component if you have oily skin.
- Mix all the ingredients to puree state, apply to clean your face and leave for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Note: When using unfamiliar ingredients it is advised to test a manifestation of allergic reaction in advance, better to consult a beautician on the recovery of the skin after the acne or the inability to eliminate skin blemishes. All natural properties of the mask have positive effects if used correctly. Keep this in mind, more than 20 minutes is not recommended for keeping the mixture on your face.