Most often, the causes of gallstones and kidney are bad quality of drinking water and inadequate nutrition. Characteristic symptoms are severe pain manifested bilateral segment of between ribs and hips, followed by severe pain in the lower abdomen.
Most gallstones are common symptoms of stomach pain followed by tingling in the right side of the body below the costal arch, nausea, bitter taste in the mouth and headache. Symptoms generally occur after eating, especially the consumption of fatty foods.
Here’s the Most Effective Natural Remedy Against Kidney and Gall Stones:
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams of lemon
- 100 grams of minced parsley root
- 100 g of honey
- Wash the lemons well with water and vinegar, then cut it into small pieces and pass it well in food processor.
- Peeled parsley root, cut it into small pieces and pass it on it well.
- Mix all ingredients and add honey and olive oil.
- Mix well until completely homogeneous preparation.
It is recommended to consume daily one tablespoon of this mixture morning on an empty stomach and evening at bedtime. The preparation is perishable, so it must be kept refrigerated in a closed glass container. But try as much as possible to consume fresh, so prepare it in small quantities and often.
This remedy is Prepared and tested to dissolve kidney stones and gall. It has a very pleasant aroma and is useful in maintaining optimal health.
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Dissolve Kidney Stones
- How to Dissolve Kidney Stones with Baking Soda
- How To Dissolve Kidney Stones With Lemon Juice