Did you know that goat milk can be used in your beauty ritual? Not only it is wonderful for the skin (known as milk which is used in since ancient times to get a smooth skin), but also it has an effect on hair regeneration and feeding. You can use this product in many ways, but the most effective is the shampoo with goat milk. Find out what benefits you have and how to prepare it.
Benefits of Goat Milk Shampoo for Hair:
- Goat’s milk is full of calcium, protein, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin B2.
- It is healthier than cow’s milk because its minerals are more easily absorbed in the body.
- When it comes to the use of goat milk, it is ideal to repair hair damaged by chemical treatments and repeated exposure to high temperatures.
- Goat milk shampoo leaves your hair silky and smooth.
- Being full of beneficial proteins, goat milk helps the hair become stronger and repairs cuticle on its surface.
- In addition, it is beneficial for dry skin; it acts effectively on the scalp, it removes excess sebum and removes dandruff, while giving proper hydration.
Recipe for Homemade Goat Milk Shampoo:
Although you can find numerous products in the market containing milk goat, nothing compares with what you prepare in the house with natural ingredients. The shampoo is a cosmetic, a little harder to prepare, because it must contain a form of soap. Therefore, before making your shampoo, you have to make homemade natural soap, which you will not be able to break up after you use it, because it is an incredibly skin. Castile Soap : Here’s How to Make Traditional Recipe, Containing only Vegetable Fat!
- 600 ml olive oil
- 75 g of coconut oil
- 75 g of palm oil
- 250 ml of cold water
- 90 g lye (caustic soda form crystals – is found at online stores)
Method of Preparation:
1. The preparation of lye should be done outside the house or in the balcony or in the garden. Put on rubber gloves and maintain distance, especially your face from the container of lye as the vapors are toxic! Add water in a glass or ceramic bowl and gradually pour lye over it, stirring it with a wooden spoon. Do not use a plastic container, because this material will be affected by caustic soda. Let the mixture become clear, and then bring the vessel into the house. Allow it to cool about 5-10 minutes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt and blend oils on moderate temperature (simmer). Use two thermometers: one for caustic soda and one to mix oils. After both reach 43 degrees Celsius, mixture lye slowly.
3. Mix everything in a blender for few minutes, at first slowly, without turning it on, by using a spoon. Then mixes it in short bursts, each with 3 seconds, don’t start stirring in between, until the soap takes on the consistency of pudding.
4. Pour the soap into shapes and smoothen the surface with a spatula. Leave it to cool for 24 hours, and then cut it. As a precaution, in the first 48 hours still uses gloves because it can still be harmful to skin.
Now that you have learned how to make soap, you’ll be able to do any prescription shampoo at home with no problem!
Here’s the Recipe for Goat Milk Shampoo:
- 80 ml of goat milk;
- 80 ml of Castile soap melted in a bain-marie;
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil, olive or almond oil;
- A few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them until it gets smooth.
- Pour shampoo in a bottle.
- Use it exactly like a regular shampoo.
- It is suitable for any hair type, including people with sensitive scalps suffering from eczema or psoriasis.
If you liked this recipe shampoo with goat milk, Please give me your valuable advice in below comment section.