A healthy start for a day is the best thing you can o to your body! Health is always the first priority for those who really feels that being healthy is being wise. Having a healthy diet is not less that a mathematical equation that is, subtracting fat, counting of calories, dividing the equal portions.
But if we put our attention towards the combinations of eating then it can turn out to be one of the biggest change in your health and taste! It is very true.”Adding different combinations with one food to another can make a tremendous difference in your total nutrient intake and offer a good and significant health gains,”
The benefits can be countless and remarkable. These benefitsmay be ranging from stronger bones and better eyesight to a healthier heart and super improved immunity.
Below in this article you will come across 20 food combinations for a healthy body!
- 1.Sunflower seeds + whole grain cereal:
- 2.Scrambled eggs + red peppers:
- 3. Smoothie (any type) + wheat germ:
- 4. Sandwich (any type) + spinach:
- 5.Garden salad + canned wild salmon:
- 6. Stir-fry (any kind) + kale:
- 7.Salsa + chickpeas:
- 8.Low-fat pudding + nonfat powdered milk:
- 9.Water + unsweetened cranberry juice:
- 10.Nonfat Greek yogurt + strawberries:
- 11.Pasta (any type) + parsley:
- 12.Soup (any type) + pinto beans:
- 13.Seltzer + grape juice:
- 14. Burger + ketchup:
- 15 lemon + green tea:
- 16 Red Wine and Almonds:
- 17 Beet Greens and Chickpeas:
- 18 Fish and Broccoli:
- 19. bread + Vinegar:
- 20 Brown Rice + Peas:
1.Sunflower seeds + whole grain cereal:
• Main benefit of this combination is improved immunity.
• Just simply Sprinkling 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds into your regular morning cereal.
• This combo is one of the most active form of vitamin E.
• As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin E protects cells from damage that are being caused by destructive free radicals.
• If not kept in control then this can lead to cancer and cardiovascular disease.
2.Scrambled eggs + red peppers:
• The main benefit from this combination is Smoother skin
• Just simply toss about ½ a cup of finely chopped red peppers into the egg.
• This combination is excellent and this will deliver more than 100% of your daily vitamin C needs
• This spells good and healthy skin.
• It is also been researched that those who are able to have more vitamin C had less wrinkling and dryness.
3. Smoothie (any type) + wheat germ:
• The main benefit from this combination is that is heals cuts and bruises
• Yu need about One-quarter cup of wheat germ packs
• Then about half of your day’s requirements with this combination for zinc and other essential mineral that helps repair cells are fulfilled
• As if you have even a slightest deficiency in your body that can reduce your immunity and ther by making it harder to heal.
4. Sandwich (any type) + spinach:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it Reduces night blindness
• Stacking by only three small leaves of spinach on your sandwich will definitely satisfy at least 20% of your day’s vitamin A requirements.
• Vitamin A is really helpful to let you see in the dark and it also protects your eyes from age-related macular degeneration, which can lead to vision loss.
5.Garden salad + canned wild salmon:
• The main benefit from this combination is that it Improves brain and heart health.
• Just by Adding 3 ounces of canned wild salmon to your salad will provide your body half of the weekly recommendation by doctors for healthy omega-3 fats.
• It is known that the fatty acids found in canned salmon are directly linked with improvements in heart and brain health.
• So therefore choosing wild lowers your exposure to a cancer-causing contaminant
• That is found in the feed given to the farm-raised variety.
6. Stir-fry (any kind) + kale:
• One-half cup of kale helps to deliver at least 12 mg of lutein and zeaxanthin, carotenoids found in dark leafy greens that helps ti combat cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
• This will help to recover the results from the Eye Disease Case Control Study.
• Stir-fry is the perfect way to throw it into the mix
• If you can’t get kale then you can also try other leafy greens such as Swiss chard and spinach offer similar benefits.
7.Salsa + chickpeas:
• The main benefit if this combination is that it Helps you lose weight
• Well it is a good news for all fat people out there just by combining chickpeas to a light dip like salsa adds bulk without lots of calories and boosts your intake of protein, so you feel fuller faster and get fill up.
• Also, eating chickpeas regularly may also improve your overall food choices.
8.Low-fat pudding + nonfat powdered milk:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it Eases PMS symptoms
• Just Sprinkling 1/3 cup of nonfat powdered milk into a low fat pudding that will help to satisfies about 40% of your day’s calcium and 50 to 100% of your vitamin D requirements.
• That might also depend on your age.
• Also many Researches shows that the combination of calcium and vitamin D reduces the risk of developing PMS in your body.
9.Water + unsweetened cranberry juice:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it helps to Cut down on cavities
• The Unsweetened cranberry juice helps and prevents the buildup of Streptococcus mutans that is the main bacteria behind most cavities.
• So this combo helps to prevent them from sticking to the tooth’s surface.
• The unsweetened juice in this combo also interferes with plaque formation in your teeth.
• Mixing it with water helps to dilute the juice’s tartness.
10.Nonfat Greek yogurt + strawberries:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it is not only tasty but it helps to Maintain more muscles.
• Greek yogurt helps to pack up your body with twice the protein than an ordinary yogurt can.
• Protein is also an essential for building, repairing, and maintaining muscles, which burn more calories than fat.
• And then your favorite Strawberries add a burst of natural sweetness.
11.Pasta (any type) + parsley:
• The main benefit if this combination is that it builds stronger bones
• Topping up a pasta dish with just six sprigs of tasty parsley will offer you a fresh boost of flavor
• This will deliver a full day’s supply of vitamin k.
• You must have not heard about vitamin k so it is for your information that Vitamin K is important for bone health popular studies shows that it helps prevent fractures and also guard against bone loss
12.Soup (any type) + pinto beans:
• The main benefit of this combination is that is helps to Lowers cholesterol.
• Adding just about 1/2 cup of beans to soup helps to lowers both total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
• Researchers have found that people who ate 1/2 cup of pinto beans a day have resulted lowered both their total and LDL cholesterol by about 8%. (
• Beans are found high in fiber, which decreases levels of LDL by reducing its absorption
• So take One-half cup of black, kidney, or pinto beans that would supply about one-third of your day’s fiber needs.
• The heat that come from soup cooks canned beans through, and they add a heft to a lighter broth.
13.Seltzer + grape juice:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it helps to Boosts heart health.
• Grape juice contains a good amount of phytochemical called resveratrol that is found in the skin of red and purple grapes.
• Researchers have found links to lower blood pressure, reduced LDL cholesterol, and fewer blood clots by this combo.
14. Burger + ketchup:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it Helps lower cancer risk
• Well every one eats burger with ketchup only! For those who doesn’t you must read further.
• Eating up some processed tomatoes (such as those present in ketchup and tomato sauce) is best to control risk of cancer.
• The cooking of tomatoes releases lycopene inside the plant cells, that will
• Be making it really easier to digest and absorb.
15 lemon + green tea:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it Lowers your risk of disease it will act as immunity charger.
• As you know that Green tea is already rich in antioxidants.
• By pouring some Lemon juice in particular will preserve the most catechins, there by while orange, lime, and grapefruit juices were less potent but effective.
16 Red Wine and Almonds:
• The main health benefit of this combination is that it is a natural combo that keeps your heart happy.
• The antioxidant present in red wine and almond’s provides a natural high levels of vitamin E
• This would work together to thin the blood and improve blood vessel health
• You must look for organic wine since conventional one’s have been found to harbor pesticide residues.
17 Beet Greens and Chickpeas:
• The main health benefit of this combination is that it is a Natural mood boost from a much-needed mineral.
• As for our body Magnesium is essential for low anxiety and happiness, but 70 percent of People don’t get this enough.
• Moreover Beet greens are loaded with the all the calming mineral, and the B6 in chickpeas is really very beneficial that maximizes magnesium absorption in the body.
• Find out for a local, organic beet greens this will spring at your farmer’s market.
• You need to soak and cook dried, organic chickpeas this would avoid hormone-disrupting chemicals that can be found in canned food.
18 Fish and Broccoli:
• The main health benefit of this combination is that it is a delicious way to stifle cancer growth.
• When you pair up your fish with broccoli, a veggie rich in vitamins and minerals the compounds are about 13 times more effective in slowing cancer cell growth than when eaten solo.
• You must Try it!
• Try and avoid farmed salmon and opt for wild-caught Alaskan salmon to avoid parasites and contamination.
19. bread + Vinegar:
• The main benefit of this combination is that is provides an Easier way of Weight Loss
• Just Sprinkle few drops of vinegar on your favorite bread.
• It is found that most instances, when we eat high-carb foods like bread the percentage of glucose in our blood rises rapidly.
• But then again it then very quickly it plummets, triggering with the feelings of hunger that makes you eat more and more.
• Vinegar on other hand helps to reduce this feeling.
20 Brown Rice + Peas:
• The main benefit of this combination is that it provides A Faster Metabolism to your body.
• It is seen that Mostly women assume gaining weight as they grow in age they take it as a fact of life, but in real it isn’t.
• In reality as we age we tend to lean muscle.
• Brown rice is the beat way to add in your diet.
• Brown rice is found that it is low in the amino acid lysine.
• Where as peas, on the other hand, are lysine-rich.
• Therefore Pairing up rice and peas gives your body a good and healthy super protein boost.