In this article you will be known amazing remedies that are very effective to cure a headache .
If you go 10 years before headache was known as a disease. Headache is a problem which is caused every second person headache is that devil that gives space for other diseases such as cervical Neck pain and other brain related problems.
Some people have serious headache which causes problems for them to concentrate on what to do you do their daily work.It is very important to cure head ache. In this article you will be known effective remedies to cure your head ache.
Table of Contents
Follow the nuts
- Instead of taking a pills or any artificial supplement when you get a headache, you mus always find an alternative and toss back some almonds.
- For everyday you must consume about 10 almonds for tension-type headaches
- Almonds can be a great and natural remedy to cure your head ache
- it is one of the most healthier alternative too that other medicine.
- It also acts as a pain reliever for the rest of your body
- It contains something called salicin, which is most popular agent to cure.
- So you must try eating a handful amount or two of the wholesome nuts and include walnut also when you feel the ache start to set in.
2.Apply an apple cider vinegar compress
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a new very much “in” product ti cure many health issues!
- It has a very long history in relieve of natural remedies.
- It’s been also used to relieve everything starting from scurvy to hay fever
- Also, if you use little amount of this product you will see the results soon.
- Some modern day studies have also proven its effectiveness in treating certain rigorous illnesses
- Also, most of its clout lies in the reports of people throughout the centuries who have benefited from apple cider vinegar.
- If you are in the track of having a severe head ache or you find yourself coming straight down with a throbbing headache then try getting some quality ACV into your daily styling routine you may use it in the form of a steam-style treatment.
For this you will need…
- a 1/4 cup of ACV
- Roughly or proportionately 3 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of fresh cool water
Directions to apply…
- You need to Pour about ¼ cup of the apple cider vinegar into a large bowl
- Then you must fill the bowl halfway with boiling water.
- You must place the towel over your head the same way you take a normal steam so that it will drape over the bowl there by trapping the steam, and hold your face over it.
- Make sure that your face isn’t so close to the steam that it gets burned by the steam.
- Do this for about 5-10 minutes, or when the water starts to cool down in the bowl.
- When you’re done with the steaming art then use the towel to pat up your face dry, and go and drink a full glass of cool water.
3.Stretch, relax, and breathe
Our lives are really fast paced, they are fully busy and packed, and are filled up with more than a little stress. Also we cannot ignore our overworked minds and bodies that react to this by tensing up and knotting up muscles it usually does in the upper back or neck or shoulders areas.
There are various simple and easy moves which will help to release up the tension from the root.
- Yoga is a kind of natural and healthy exercise that will get your mind focused and stretch out your muscles, and you will get yourself moving in ways that you were not able to do before.
- This can help you drop the tension to nil and this in turn will help you to cure head ache.
- Just doing a few easy moves when the pain starts or making a morning routine of doing yoga can really be very helpful.
- The best thing to do yoga is to set aside for a few minutes each day and to practice it regularly without a break and prevent headaches before they happen.
Yes we live by berating only! It is a kind of automatic thing going on in our bodies we do not have to pay any extra attention while breathing! But here talking about breathing is slightly different. We are talking in a way of conscious breathing exercise. By Making a powerful conscious effort to take deep and full breaths that will start in your diaphragm and fill up your lungs. This is a great exercise and this will surely get your plenty of fresh oxygen circulating through your blood and will also help you to relax your mind and body.
- Drop your shoulders down:
- Again a very easy and effective move!
- This you can even do by sitting in your work place
- This move is more like a funny dance
- You just need to pull up your shoulders keeping the back straight and then resting them to their place.
- This is one you need to do about 5 times a day.
- You’d surely be surprised at how soon you will be relaxed
If you are person who’s job is to sit and do work at a desk then step out of your chair and move out! Stepping out does not mean to go out of your office it rather means to stand up straight and stretch your body for a few seconds. And that all you need.
You may set lots of alarms for every day! Whenever the alarm rings then stand out of your chair and stretch your body if you have space and you are allowed to roam around then have a walk till the water cooler. It is really effective!