It’s about to be your special occasion and all the eyes are going to be on you! whereas you’ll be preparing ready for tons of things advance, to confirm your day of the month goes on great and smooth, one thing you definitely can’t give a miss is looking after your glowing skin before wedding. for many brides-to-be, one among most significant issues is obtaining the right makeup and obtaining the right look on your most important day, however trust ME, if your skin isn’t clean and healthy enough, you’re extremely not a 100% prepared, are you?
This doesn’t mean that you simply got to have unflawed skin throughout, however though your skin has imperfections and flaws, there square measure some ways to confirm these can decreased or maybe depart, by the time your day arrives. Here are a few points that will help you get that glowing skin before wedding.
1. Eating Fruits: The first step towards having a glowing and clean toned skin is to make sure you are having plenty of water in your body. The idea is to keep the body hydrated in proper way. In addition to keep the body hydrated, make sure you have plenty of watermelon which contains high level of water, which is a great source of hydration for your skin and make glowing. Apart from that, you can also eat grapefruits, broccoli and lettuce etc.
[ Read: How To Get Clear Skin ]
2. Start Prepping Your Skin In Advance: Give your skin some time to get ready for your special day, at least two to three months before the big day. This should ideally be the time when you religiously start to looking after your skin if you haven’t done it till now, and your diet should get more natural and healthy.
3. Exfoliate: If you have crossed 25, your skin will require regular exfoliating to help improve the overall texture of your skin.
4. Facials: For brides at the age of 20’s this is the time when you might be getting skin discoloration and acne from the sun. Go for deep-cleaning facials once a month that will help to heal the skin and get glowing skin.
5. Supplements: In addition to good food or healthy diet, your skin will also get benefit from a few essential supplements like a good multi-vitamin, Co-Q-10 vitamin that increases metabolic efficiency and improves heart health and Omega-3 (which normally found in fish oil) that is great for eyes, brain, skin, heart and your overall health.
[ Read: Best Vitamins to Prevent Acne ]
6. Moisturize: Apply a good moisturizer cream every day, at least twice in a day, over your face and all over your body skin. Also, make sure you have to give extra attention to areas that are excessively dry, like knees, elbows, feet and hands.
7. Sleep: None of any beauty treatments will work on the skin unless you have a proper 8 hours sleep every night. Make sure you’re sleeping well to maintain your skin glowing.
8. Clean Makeup Brushes: There would be many pre-wedding celebrations you will be attending where you will have to do your own makeup and hair sometimes. Make sure you wash your makeup brushes with shampoo to avoid any bacteria build-up on your skin. Wash them with shampoo in a proper way, rinse and hang to air-dry with the bristles facing down.
[ Read: Homemade Face Mask Recipes for Acne ]
Home Made Face Pack Remedies
Here are a few home-made packs remedies that you can use to get that glowing skin:
(i). Brightening Mask face Pack:
To Improve Complexion for Normal Skin. Mix a tsp of gram flour, few drops lime juice, pinch of turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp each of olive oil and milk. Apply on the face and leave on for half an hour and wash off with cold water.
(ii). Treating Pimples and Acne
Wash and grind a few mint leaves and make a smooth paste from it. Apply all over your face in the night when you are going to sleep. Wash off in the morning with cold water.
(iii). Clay Face Pack for Oily Skin
Take some clay powder (which is familiar as Multani Mitti) and add rosewater to make a thin paste of it. Apply over the face and leave it on till completely until it dry. Wash off with light cold water.
[ Read: Homemade Clay Face Mask Recipes ]
(iv). Sandalwood and Rosewater Face Pack For Oily Skin:
This remedy is great to achieve a radiant, glowing complexion and is also good for removing blemishes or pimple marks from the face. Mix 1 spoon sandalwood powder with rosewater to make a thin paste of it. Apply over neck and face part. Wash off with cold water when it completely dry.
(v). Milk Powder and Lemon Juice Face Pack For Dry Skin:
Take a one table spoon of milk powder and few drops of lemon juice. Make a paste of milk powder and lemon juice and apply on face.Wash off with water after 20 minutes of apply.
Sweat It Out: When you are sweating, at that time you allow your body to flush out all the impurities that are embedded in the dermal layer from dirt and pollutants to old makeup and chemical residue. Regular sweating (made easy at Shape House) can improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin.
Your sweat also contains little amounts of antibiotics that combat dermal bacteria, reinforcing the cleansing process. Nutrient-rich blood is brought to the surface by increased circulation in skin and allowing essential vitamins and minerals to help fill in the gaps or pours between skin cells and plump up tiny wrinkles, while deterring future collagen breakdown of the skin.
Everyone wants glowing and bright skin for the walk down the aisle, but no one knows actually how to achieve this? If you really want to get your skin glowing in top form, it’s recommended that you have to start a smart skincare routine about a year in advance. Just adopt these good skincare habits as soon as possible for better result.Keep doing for skincare habits guaranteed to give you that bridal glow.