Did you know that in 1 kg of fat is about 7,700 calories? This means that for a person decrease a 1 kg of fat needs to “spend” 7,700 calories through physical activities and / or through changes in diet.
Indeed, it is not little! But it’s entirely possible.
For those who want to lose 1 kg in a month, it is recommended to decrease approximately 256 calories daily, which is not that hard: walk an easy pace one hour a day is a great tip for this! The results surely will come to the end of month!
Below you can see tips for reducing calories in your day to day, either through changes in diet, either through physical activity or daily routine actions (which many people do not know, but also “burn calories”).
Note that, to achieve good results, the ideal is to unite various tips from the list below, both supply and activities! You need not to do the same activity every day and do not cut the same type of food every day.
That is, you need not to run 25 minutes every day of the month.
Table of Contents
50 tips that will help you lose 1 kg (on a 1 month or less)
To follow the tips in the first month you should choose a physical activity that will suit you to practice during the week; start eating a fruit before lunch and a fruit before dinner daily; and, on weekends, have fun walking skates.
Over time, you can increase the daily activities that you practice, if possible.
Thus, without great effort, you will see good results on the scale, and especially with regard to their quality of life!
Note that the tips below take into account that you want to spend about 7,700 calories just by changing your eating habits, i.e. without exercising. With this, of course, food restrictions tend to be slightly larger – which reinforces the importance of involving a balanced diet to the practice of at least one physical activity to achieve better results.
1. Eat a fruit before lunch and a fruit before dinner daily over 20 days. Researches showed that women who eat a fruit about 15 minutes before diet saved up to 187 calories. This is because; tend to eat less in the main meal.
2. Is it custom of eating pizza on weekends? And the worst: when you eat, do not usually stop at the first piece? Avoid this habit at least for a month (i.e. leaving eating pizza over four weekends) and can see good results in weight loss.
3. Do you like soup? Take a vegetable soup (but no potatoes, cheese, sour cream, salt etc.) before lunch and dinner over 1month. Researchers say this measure can helps to reduce the caloric value of the next course up to 130 calories.
4. Reduce the amount of oil in your salad for one month. While it is a healthy food, it is worth noting that it is also calorie, so it should never be used in excess.
5. At weekends you have the custom lunch or dinner in town? Know that a snack made with hamburger bun, hamburger meat, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato and egg can spend 600 calories! Then abolish this habit over 1 month, it can be a great step towards achieving good results in the balance.
6. When do you usually drink beer somewhere around 5 cans? So a good tip to lose 1 kilogram is running out of this habit over the month (even on weekends).
7. Stop taking soda after lunch and dinner (or any other time of day) over a month.
8. Forget the chocolates if you have the habit of eating every day after lunch or dinner.
9. Do not sweeten your coffee with sugar at least over one month to start seeing good results.
10. Escape from fried foods.
11. Do not add cheese in your daily dishes (omelet, pasta, snack with bread etc.).
12. Cake is a delicious, does not it? But you must resist it whenever possible if you want to lose weight! That’s because the sweet has about 400 calories.
13. Avoid fast food (including the weekend)! If you eat, a big tasty snack, more fries (large) and a cup (large) of Coca-Cola, will be consuming 1453 calories. Eating this “combo” 5 times a month, you consume 7265 calories! I.e. almost enough to make one kilo … So follow the path opposite and avoid this type of food!
14. Do you have the habit of eating at least two French loaves a day (one in the morning and another at night)? Know that they add up to 260 calories, so if you want to lose weight, start by cutting them of diet.
15. You are accustomed to using sugar to sweeten their natural juices and also fruits such as strawberry, papaya, avocado etc.? Know that four shallow tablespoons (63 grams) of sugar adds about 250 calories, so the ideal is to cut this habit!
16. Forget the cookies on a daily basis! Even the biscuits, “water and salt” are not as “friends” of the diet.
[Related: High Protein Low Carb Foods List]
17. Walk light pace every day (even on Saturday and Sunday) for 1 hour over a month;
18. Walk pace quickly over 15 days;
19. Run at a moderate pace daily for about 25 minutes over 1 month.
20. Practice dance for 1 hour or more per day over 1 month.
21. Practice ballet for 1 hour daily during 15 days.
22. Play basketball every day about 50 minutes over 15 days.
23. Practice Boxing daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
24. Practice acrobatics daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
25. Play soccer daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
26. Do aerobic exercise from Monday to Friday (i.e. 5 times a week), about 1 hour a day for a month.
27. Do gymnastics from Monday to Friday (i.e. 5 times a week), about 1 hour a day for a month.
28. Play handball daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
29. Practice combat sports daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
30. Practice Judo daily about 50 minutes over 15 days.
31. Exercise going up and down stairs about half an hour daily over 15 days.
32. Throw shoe by about 1 hour daily during 15 days.
33. Exercise about 1 hour daily in elliptical academy over 15 days.
34. Practice swimming about 1 hour daily for 14 days.
35. Practice Stand up Paddle about one hour daily from Monday to Friday (over a month).
36. Skipping rope for 40 minutes daily for 26 days.
37. Walk bicycle daily about 1 hour over 1 month.
38. Practice 52 minutes of weight training to burn about 260 calories.
[Related: 10 Simple Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat]
Healthy habits you can adopt
39. Take your dog and walk every day for one month. In a 1 hour drive you can burn about 300 calories.
40. 1 hour’s play with your dog – picking up a ball and throwing him to catch – can make you burn up to 260 calories. Take the opportunity to do that over a month.
41. Go to work on foot from Monday to Friday. Probably you will have good results in weight loss!
42. Have fun while burning calories: Walk skates about 52 minutes every day for one month.
43. If necessary, clean the house for 1 hour: You can burn about 250 calories with this activity.
44. Lives in building? Give up the elevator! Up and down the stairs every day, whenever you go out and get home!
45. 1 hour of washing the car burns about 250 calories. (Of course you will not do this every day, but this can be a good activity when your vehicle needs indeed to be cleaned).
46. Who said shopping is not good? In one hour ride on the Mall or Supermarket in a moderate walk, you can spend about 250 calories. (You probably will not do it every day of the month, but now and then, it may be the “activity” of the day).
47. Walk on horseback about 1 hour and a half to spend about 260 calories. (This is a great tip to have a good caloric expenditure in one day of the weekend, in which you don’t go to the gym).
48. Go bowling with friends for about 1 ½ hours and spend about 260 calories. Another great tip to spend calories in a day (or more days) at weekend!
49. Have sex every day if possible. In one hour of practice you can burn about 200 calories!
50. Washing the dishes about 1 hour after lunch and 1 hour after dinner you can burn about 300 calories.
Thanks for Reading the Tips.
- 40 Healthy Foods will Help you to Lose Weight
- 23 Ways To Lose Your Weight Without Dieting
- 10 Simple Dances To Help You Lose Weight Easily