Till now, you might have been acquainted with the term, aphrodisiac food. Aphrodisiac foods are help to boost the sex hormones in your body which results in giving better performance over bed. When talked about having romantic dinner, you should certainly try to eat more of aphrodisiac food because it will help in different ways to restore the intimacy in your relationship. Through various ages, aphrodisiac foods has been used but the difference is initially they were served only during their first night.
Table of Contents
- Top 25 Natural Aphrodisiac Foods:
- 1. Garlic:
- 2. Basil:
- 3. Celery:
- 4. Watermelon:
- 5. Cardamom:
- 6. Honey:
- 7. Chocolate:
- 8. Coffee:
- 9. Hot Chilies:
- 10. Pomegranate:
- 11. Avocado:
- 12. Coconut water:
- 13. Carrots:
- 14. Asparagus:
- 15. Banana:
- 16. Nutmeg:
- 17. Arugula:
- 18. Olive oil:
- 19. Red Wine:
- 20. Beet root:
- 21. Figs:
- 22. Strawberries:
- 23. Cilantro:
Top 25 Natural Aphrodisiac Foods:
Now, due to awareness and development of minds everyone is aware about the aphrodisiac food and hence you can include them to get a perfect romantic dinner. Here is a list of 25 natural aphrodisiac food.
- Leave about the pungent smell of garlic, but this food actually can do lot over sex hormones.
- Garlic contains an element called allicin in it which helps to boost the sex hormone in the body.
- Eating more of garlic in your dinner can help to drive the sexual power in body.
- Various researches have proved that Basil helps to arouse the sexual power in you and also boosts your mood.
- The fragrance of basil further helps to stimulate your hormones leading to a better loving life.
- Eating celery can provide you with enough of protein and vitamins that is required by a person for a good sex. Also, various study suggested that eating much of celery can make a person physically more attractive.
- Do you know which fruit is considered next to Viagra? It is watermelon. Due to fantastic properties of watermelon which works similar like Viagra, it is included as one of the best aphrodisiac foods.
[ Read: Top 15 Healthy Probiotic Foods ]
- Using a spice called cardamom helps to boost your performance over bed. You can have anything with cardamom in it, because it makes your blood running which helps to make on bed comfortably.
- Honey helps to regulate the testosterone and estragon level in the body which means it helps to regulate the sex hormones in your body. Having a dessert with honey coating can benefit you in giving fantastic performance.
- To create a perfect romantic whether around, there can be nothing best than eating chocolate. Chocolate produces dopamine in brain, which further helps to stimulate the hormones and makes you actively participate in making love.
- Due to element called caffeine present in the coffee, it helps to act as a stimulant in the body. Drinking coffee increase the blood circulation and heart beat.
[ Read: Benefits of Adding Coconut oil in Coffee ]
9. Hot Chilies:
- Due to capsaicin present in hot chilies, it helps you to give something more than usual. Munching on more of hot chilies can give something good and romantic in return.
- Eating one whole pomegranate helps to increase the level of testosterone in the body by decreasing the level of cortisol in the body.
- Avocado is an aphrodisiac fruit that helps to improve your performance on bed and also boost your sexual life. Just half of it is enough to do so.
12. Coconut water:
- Coconut water is believed to carry properties of that of a metabolism booster and is also enriched with Vitamin C. You can drink one glass of coconut water for a perfect romantic outing.
- Because carrots are closely related to sex, the high quantity of vitamins and proteins found in them have to induce sex hormones in a person.
- Eating asparagus helps to trigger testosterones, estrogen and progesterone in the body. Due to this, it have been related as best aphrodisiac food.
- Bromelain is found in banana which helps to trigger the sex hormones in the body. Also, due to high amount of vitamin B in it, it helps to boost the sex hormones.
- Trying nutmeg is various forms in food can help to increase the desire of sex in you. Using nutmeg over milk is highly popular in India and is often served to couples on their first night.
- According to various studies and surveys, Arugula is closely relate to be a mood booster. If not known to you, arugula is basically a peppery plant.
18. Olive oil:
- Due to high amount of mono saturated and poly saturated fats, olive oil tends to improving production of sex hormones in the body. You can ask for anything with dressing of olive oil over it. Salmon fish into olive oil is a great combination to gulp down for a romantic dinner.
[ Read: Benefits and Uses of Olive oil ]
19. Red Wine:
- Red wine has been closely related to sex since ages. When you drink red wine it tends to lower the inhibitions and results in increasing the blood flow in the body.
20. Beet root:
- Due to high production of enzyme called boron, it helps to increase the sex hormone in the body as well helps to pump the blood circulation faster. Beet has highly been associated to love and sex in various cultures and countries too.
- Figs are already erotically shaped which means they are associated to sex. In western countries, fig is associated as an aphrodisiacs food due to high amount of potassium, fiber and other such things found in the fruit.
- In various countries, sharing strawberries with your loved one is a symbol of love. Eating strawberry tends to carry unique power to arouse a person. Yes, the sweet seducing smell of stawberries is one among the best thing that helps to arouse the sex drives.
- Everyone loves Cilantro and this is the reason it makes up to the list. Due to warming property present in cilantro it is considered as a important aphrodisiac food. Eating more of fresh cilantro everyday tends to improve you sex life considerably.
- Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Top 15 Proven Benefits & Uses of Olive Leaf Extract