A number of people are suffering from kidney stones due to unhealthy eating habits and issues with nutritious deficiencies. Kidney stones are very painful and it prevents urination.
One of the greatest remedies for curing kidney stones is lemon juice. Lemon is loaded with citric acid that is extremely advantageous for preventing the development of kidney stones. The use of lemon juice to treat kidney stones is termed as “lemonade therapy” and this is one of the most recommended therapies for curing kidney stones at home.
Table of Contents
- Role of Citric Acid:
- Lemonade Therapy for Kidney Stones:
- 5 Homemade Drinks to Detoxify the Liver Naturally
- One Cup of This Drink Will Clean Your Lungs from Nicotine and Tar
- 3 Healthy Juices to dissolve Kidney Stones That Really Work
- What Happens When You Drink Water with Baking Soda on an Empty Stomach
- More from my site
Role of Citric Acid:
- It reduces the risk of kidney stone development.
- As more citric acid will be presented in your urine it helps to fight against the formation of new kidney stones.
- Many fruits contain citric acid but in lemon, it is found in good quantities. Citric acid is also available in various forms of supplements, potassium citrate, and these are recommended to patients who develop kidney stones.
- Medications are available to cure kidney stones but they are very expensive hence the use of natural home-based remedies is better recommended.
Lemonade Therapy for Kidney Stones:
You have to take only the recommended quantity of citric acid daily that helps combat with kidney stones. Take a half-cup (4 ounces) of pure lemon juice or 32 ounces of water to make the homemade lemonade.
To get positive result, you need to drink 4 ounces lemon juice every day. Consume this drink twice a day at morning and evening time.
Conclusion: Lemon juice is commonly used as a refreshing drink. If used in the above-mentioned way then it works effectively to cleanse kidney stones and continued use will help in avoiding the formation of kidney stones in the future.