Use of chemicals, exposure of hair to harmful and harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather, overexposure to sunshine and continued use of chemical products on the hair cause a lot of damage to the hair. The use of dryers and straightners without using heat protectant products can all cause bad hair health.
How Does Vitamin B12 Benefit Hair?
- Vitamin B12 is extremely helpful for hair. Even, it is a major process that creates blocks for curls. When your hair starts to experience a deficiency of vitamin B12 it starts to lose its shine, becomes lean and almost stops growing.
- Vitamin B12 is that effective substance that helps to restore the deepest damage, as it contains all dominant regenerative effect.
- Additionally, Vitamin B12 stimulates hair growth by fortifying the hair follicles and also improves the blood circulation in the scalp. It also provides the vital energy and promotes their growth.
Tips to Follow:
- The most vital thing that you should remember is that vitamin B12 cannot be merged with vitamins B1, B3, C and E, as they just restrain its action.
- To get excess benefits from the consumption of this vitamin, this should be mixed combined with vitamin B6, pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin. This mixture is perfect. All these ingredients increase the action of each other, and the masks are also prepared for hair benefits.
- Keep in mind that vitamin B12 is an energetic action that delivers to the roots, so applying the mask is most essential. It is perfect to polyethylene and towel to cover your head.
Vitamin B12 Hair Mask Recipes:
If you are suffering from heavy hair fall, the Vitamin B12 hair mask will work perfectly.
1. Vitamin B12 Hair Mask:
- Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 – 1 teaspoon
- Burdock and almond oil – 1 tablespoon
- Raw chicken egg – 1 piece
How to Prepare?
- Eggs should be whipped well.
- Then mix all other ingredients.
- Apply the mask all over your hair.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes to start the reaction.
- Apply it to the scalp and roots.
- Remove the mask after half an hour time.
2. Vitamin B12 with Red Peppers:
- Take 1 ampoule of vitamin B12.
- Mix it with 2 tablespoon of red pepper powder.
- Apply the mixture and let it seep inside the roots.
- Remember before applying the mask that it is suggested to take care of the entire length of hair by applying some cosmetic oil. This helps to prevent their damage, if the mixture by mistake gets them.
- Leave the mask for no more than 15 minutes.
3. Vitamin B12, Honey and Castor Oil:
- Take a teaspoon of liquid honey.
- Take egg yolk (raw).
- Take a tablespoon of castor oil.
- Take a vial of vitamin B12.
- Mix all well.
- Apply on the hair (can be over the entire length).
- Wash off after one hour.
You can prepare a mask based on vitamin B12 by adding any other ingredients that you have already been using for your hair. The main thing is that they must work together. You can check online for a list of compatible ingredients.
- 8 Homemade Castor Oil Hair Mask Recipes
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
- How to Use Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth