The best way to relax your legs and massage. it has proved good for organ functioning and general health. Massaging the feet is not only for leisure, but also for strengthening and at the same time cleaning the body’s organs. A massage of the feet and legs for 10 minutes each day can give you a boost of energy and gives you a number of benefits that do not even know! Look what they are!
Different parts or points located at the soles are actually representations of body organs. Each point belongs organ and stimulating its sole associate body sends an electrical impulse. Any stimulus sole unlocks an organ or even more. This type of massage is called reflexology, but you can do alone at home with minimal knowledge to help you relax.
Here are the Positive Effects of This Type of Massage:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Good for your skin
- Reduces edema (during pregnancy)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Supports the proper functioning
- Treat many diseases
- Removes lactic acid
- Facilitates Digestion
- Improves metabolism
- Stimulates the Secretion of Sweat
- Burn Fat
- It improves Blood Flow
- Accelerates Blood Flow through the Body.
- Relieves Pain and Stiffness Caused by Too Much Exercise.
- Prevent and cure many symptoms such as Headaches, Stress, Asthma, Constipation, Sinusitis and Migraine.
First of all, you should choose a cream or massage oil to start this procedure to relax the feet and whole body. The oils can help soften corns and rough on the bottom of feet. The treatment will be most effective if the massage takes 10 to 15 minutes.
Or you can consult a specialist who can make a reflexology session right at your house. Keep in mind, however, that this type of massage is painful in general, and that is because there are many blockages in the body and organs that are unlocked through the motions farms.
- Foot Pain Relief: Try These Home Remedies for Immediate Foot Pain Relief
- Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak – Benefits and Recipes