Born on 11th February 1961 in Huntington, New York, Carey Lowell is an American actor who worked as a model in the initial days of her career. Her father, James David Lowell, was a famous geologist. Due to her father’s job, the family traveled across the country. She has lived in Libya, France, and the Netherlands before finally settling in Denver, Colorado.
Carey Lowell was fascinated with modeling and acting. She wanted to pursue acting as a profession; however, her father told her to finish her education first. After working on modeling projects with many renowned brands like Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, Carey Lowell decided to enter Hollywood. She is appreciated for her roles in different films and television shows.
Carey Lowell – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
- When Carey Lowell was 12, she decided to pursue modeling and acting. Although she attended the ‘University of Colorado Boulder with a major in literature, she soon made up her mind to drop out and move to New York City.
- It didn’t take much time for Carey Lowell to fetch some great projects and work with renowned designers. She also appeared in several fashion magazines.
Carey Lowell Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 10 in / 178 cm|
|Weight||128 lb / 58 kg|
|Breast Size||33 in / 86 cm|
|Bra Size||38 C (US) / 85 C (EU)|
|Cup Size||C (US)|
|Body Measurements||33-25-35 in or 86-64-89 cm|
|Chest Size||33 in / 86 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 64 cm|
|Hips Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Shoe Size||10.5 US|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
- Carey Lowell is nominated for some of the most prestigious awards. For four consecutive years, from 1996 to 1999, she was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance in a drama series.
Best Known for
- Carey Lowell is popular with her role as ADA Jamie Ross in the procedural and legal drama TV series ‘Law & Order.’ The series was aired from 1996 to 2001. She was also one of the most popular ‘Bond Girl’ Pam Bouvier. Her role in ‘License to Kill’ is also highly appreciated. Later, she work as a voice artist and reprised the role in the first-person shooter video game ‘007 Legends’ in 2012.
- Carey Lowell started her career on the big screen with her role in Dangerously Close and Club Paradise in 1986. However, the major breakthrough in her career was when she got the role of Bond Girl Pam Bouvier in License to Kill. The film helped her get the attention of the critics.
Carey Lowell Pre-relationships
- Carey Lowell tied the knot thrice. Her first marriage was to a fashion photographer, John Stember, in 1984. The marriage lasted only for four years, and the couple split in 1988.
- In the following year, she married Griffin Dunne, a popular actor and film producer. However, this marriage also lasted only for six years, and they took divorced in 1995. With Griffin Dunne, Carey Lowell has a daughter, Hannah.
- The third marriage of Carey Lowell was with actor Richard Gere. They started dating a few years after her second divorce and got married in 2002. Before their marriage, the couple was blessed with a son, Homer James Jigme Gere, in February 2000.
- However, this marriage also lasted until 2016, when they decided to part ways due to internal conflicts.
- As per reports, the major reason behind their divorce was the difference in their lifestyle. While Gere wanted to lead a quiet life and become a Buddhist, Carey Lowell was still attached to her high-profile social life. After a highly contested legal battle, the couple’s divorce was finalized in 2016.
Family and Personal Life of Carey Lowell
- At present, Carey Lowell is dating former ‘Viacom CEO Tom Freston.
Carey Lowell Personal Info
|Full Name||Carey Evelyn Lowell|
|Occupation||Actress, Former Model, Artist, Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1961 (age 61 years)|
|Birthplace||Huntington, New York, United States|
|Father Name||James David Lowell|
|Spouse||Richard Gere (m. 2002–2016), Griffin Dunne (m. 1989–1995), John Stember (m. 1984–1988)|
|Children||Homer James Jigme Gere, Hannah Dunne|
Interesting Facts about Carey Lowell
- Carey can be seen in a throwback picture with Tim in the primer for License to Kill.
- She can be seen posing with her former husband, the popular actor Richard Gere.
- She has launched a new ceramics line, calling it a career shift.
- Carey Lowell can be seen promoting her venture on a new ceramics line.
- Different magazines and websites often cover her stories of the new venture.
- She posted walking hand in hand with her former husband, Richard Gere.
- Carey Lowell lent her voice to the 2012 James Bond video game 007 Legends.
Carey Lowell Most Favorite Things
Carey Lowell Movies List
- 1986 – Dangerously Close
- 1986 – Club Paradise
- 1987 – Down Twisted
- 1988 – Me and Him
- 1989 – Licence to Kill
- 1990 – The Guardian
- 1993 – Sleepless in Seattle
- 1994 – Love Affair
- 1995 – Leaving Las Vegas
- 1997 – Fierce Creatures
- 2014 – The Cause
- 2016 – C Street
Carey Lowell TV Shows
- 1991 – Road to Ruin
- 1993 – A League of Their Own
- 1995,1998 – The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- 1996 – Duke of Groove
- 1996,2001, 2022 – Law & Order
- 1997 – Homicide: Life on the Street
- 2001 – Big Apple
- 2003 – More Than Meets the Eye: The Joan Brock Story
- 2005 – Law & Order: Trial by Jury
- 2005 – Empire Falls
- 2006,07 – Six Degrees
- 2012 – 007 Legends
- 2018 – Blue Bloods
- 2018 – Bull
What is Carey Lowell's Net Worth?
The estimated net worth of Carey Lowell is approximately $ 12 million.
What are her Sources of Income?
With films, modeling projects, and different endorsement deals, Carey Lowell has accumulated a large fortune. She has also ventured into a ceramics line that helps her make a good sum.
How Much is Carey Lowell Educated?
Carey was enrolled in 'The University of Colorado Boulder' with a major in literature; however, soon, she dropout and pursued her modeling career.
Does Carey Lowell Own any Brand?
Yes, Carey Lowell owns a ceramics line. She is the founder of 'Carey Lowell Ceramics.'
Does Carey Lowell have Undergone any Surgery?
Nothing has been confirmed but seeing the before, and after pictures of Carey Lowell, it seems that the actress has gone under the knife to improve her aesthetics. It won't be an exaggeration to say that Carey Lowell has aged gracefully and healthy.