Liv Tyler (born Liv Rundgren on July 1, 1977) is an American actress, producer, singer, and former model. Tyler began modelling at the age of 14. She eventually opted to pursue acting full-time and made her film debut in Silent Fall (1994); she went on to star in Heavy and Empire Records (both 1995), as well as That Thing You Do! and Stealing Beauty (both 1996).
Liv Tyler – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Liv Tyler Awards and achievements:
- In 2003, she was named best cast ensemble for The Lord of the Rings at the Circuit Community Awards (ACCA).
- She was nominated for a Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Best Actress in a Science Fiction Film.
- She was named best actress in Germany by Bravo Otto. She also received numerous more honours.
Best known for:
Her most famous role was Arwen Undómiel in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003).
Liv Tyler Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 10 in / 178 cm|
|Weight||126 lb / 57 kg|
|Breast Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Bra Size||40 B (US) / 90 B (EU)|
|Cup Size||B (US)|
|Body Measurements||36-25-34 inches or 92-64-87 cm|
|Chest Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 64 cm|
|Hips Size||34 in / 87 cm|
|Shoe Size||10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Some Interesting facts about Liv Tyler:
- While almost everyone knows that Liv Tyler is the daughter of Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, her mother, Bebe Buell, kept her biological father’s identity hidden until Tyler was almost a teenager.
- She drove her character Arwen’s Elven ears home from the set, but they melted when she left them in her car, and she was disappointed.
- There are a plethora of techniques for dealing with and managing stress, but Liv Tyler’s favourite is transcendental meditation, which entails sitting with your eyes closed and repeating a mantra for 20 minutes twice a day.
- Tyler is a strong supporter of the United Nations Children’s Fund. In 2003, she was named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United States.
- Tyler is a Givenchy Perfume’s ambassador. The brand named a rose after her in 2005, and it was used in one of their fragrances.
- Her mother named her after Norwegian actress Liv Ullmann, who was featured on the cover of TV Guide on March 5, 1977.
- Tyler has had mixed type ADHD since she was a youngster and has been taking Ritalin for it.
Liv Tyler Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Japanese Cuisine|
|Favorite Color||Green, Red|
Liv Tyler Previous and current relationships:
From 1995 to 1998, Tyler dated Joaquin Phoenix, her co-star in Inventing the Abbotts. After the romance ended, however. Tyler began dating Spacehog’s British singer Royston Langdon in 1998. They were engaged in February 2001 and married on March 25, 2003 in Barbados. The couple announced their separation on May 8, 2008, through representatives. Tyler met David Gardner, a sports and entertainment manager from the United Kingdom, in 2014. In July of 2015, they got engaged. They are the parents of two sons.
Liv Tyler Family and personal life:
Tyler was born Liv Rundgren on July 1, 1977, at Mount Sinai Hospital in East Harlem, Manhattan, in New York City. Bebe Buell, a model and singer, and Steven Tyler, lead vocalist of Aerosmith, are her parents. Her great-grandfather is Italian, and she has ancestors from Germany, Ukraine, and England. Tyler has three half-siblings: Mia Tyler, Chelsea Anna Tyler Foster, and Taj Monroe Tallarico. Tyler met David Gardner, a sports and entertainment manager from the United Kingdom, in 2014. In July of 2015, they got engaged.
Liv Tyler Personal Info
|Full Name||Liv Rundgren|
|Occupation||Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Former Model|
|Date of Birth||1 July 1977 (age 44 years)|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, United States|
|Father Name||Steven Tyler, Todd Rundgren (Stepfather)|
|Mother Name||Bebe Buell, Cyrinda Foxe (Stepmother)|
|Sibling Names||Mia Tyler (Younger Half-Sister), Chelsea Anna Tallarico (Younger Half-Sister), Taj Monroe Tallarico (Younger Half-Sister), Rex Rundgren (Half-brother), Randy Rundgren (Half-brother)|
|Spouse||Royston Langdon (m. 2003–2009)|
|Children||Milo William Langdon, Lula Rose Gardner, Sailor Gene Gardner|
What is Liv Tyler’s her net worth?
She has a $50 million dollar net worth.
What are her sources of income?
Her main source of income comes from modelling, acting and singing.
Liv Tyler Education
Tyler went to the Virginia Congressional Schools, Breakwater School, and Waynflete School in Portland, before returning to New York City with her mother at the age of 12. For junior high and high school, she attended York Preparatory in New York City. She also went to the Santa Monica, California-based Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences. She graduated from York in 1995 and went on to pursue a career in acting.
Liv Tyler Interview
She stated in a 2001 interview with The Guardian that she first turned down the role in Armageddon: The Beginning “I didn’t want to do it at first and declined a couple of times, but the main reason I changed my mind was because I was afraid of it. For that reason, I wanted to give it a shot. I mean, I’m not in this to do tremendous things in my career; all I want is for my films to be memorable.”
Tyler admitted to being “scared and vulnerable” when filming Jersey Girl in an interview with MTV News.
Liv Tyler Smoking:
Liv Tyler Makeup and Skincare tips:
Her grandma and mother taught her a lot about makeup and skincare. When she was six years old, her grandmother began teaching her the significance of moisturising by putting moisturiser on her every night after she came out of the bath.
She does believe, however, that exfoliating is the secret to flawless skin. Every day in the shower, she uses cleaning gloves. They simply make one shine and cause the blood to flow.
Liv Tyler Car
Liv Tyler House
Liv Tyler Surgery
Liv Tyler’s reported plastic surgery treatments have recently piqued fans’ interest.
The accusations began to spread after she made two contradictory statements, claiming that presenting her best self without cosmetic surgery was ideal enough for her and that changing her physique was difficult.
However, in a subsequent statement, the actor retracted her previous comments, stating that she had recently given birth to a kid and that the effects of childbirth are unpleasant, prompting her to seek cosmetic procedures.
When fans and media outlets analysed both comments, they concluded that she had undergone plastic surgery because her entire physique was transformed after birth, particularly the chest region.
Liv Tyler Social Media Profiles
Liv Tyler Movies List
- 1996 – YoungStar Award
- 1998 – MTV Movie Award, Blockbuster Entertainment Award
- 1999 – Russian Guild of Film Critics
- 2001 – Phoenix Film Critics Society, Screen Actors Guild Award
- 2002 – Online Film Critics Society, Phoenix Film Critics Society, Screen Actors Guild Award
- 2003 – Broadcast Film Critics Association, National Board of Review, Phoenix Film Critics Society, Screen Actors Guild Award
- 2008 – Scream Award, Teen Choice Award