Mimi Roger’s original name is Miriam Rogers and she is a cute American actress, producer, and poker player. She was born and brought up in Florida, U.S on the 27th of Jan 1956. At the age of 14th, She has finished her high school graduation. Before starting her acting profession, she resided with Kirstie Alley. She has practiced her acting at Milton Katselas. Mimi first acted in the film, “Desperate Hours” in 1980 “Blue Skies Again” in 1983. She has acted vital roles in the year of the 1980s and 1990s. She performed remarkable roles in “Gung ho” in the year 1986, “Someone to watch over me” in 1987, and “Full body massage” in 1995.
In her film career, she has given a rocking performance in the movie “The Rapture”. It was a powerful accomplishment in Hollywood cinema history. She used to act in popular television series like” Paper Dolls’, “The X Files” and “Weapons of Mass Distraction”. In 1998, She has appeared as co-producer in the Television Movie named “The Devil’s Arithmetic”. She is a very potential poker player and holds the centre position on World Poker Tour.
Mimi Rogers – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Mimi Rogers Childhood accomplishment
Mimi Roger’s father was a Scientology follower so she knows and also has shown some interest in Scientology since her childhood days. Before they settle in the location Los Angeles, California her family relocated to multiple places. Due to relocation, she has studied in different schools. Mimi graduate at the age of 14 itself and involved herself in writing as well as theater.
As mentioned above she learned to act under the guidance of a late American producer and director named Milton Katselas. Prior to an acting career, Mimi worked as a Social worker along with an abuse counselor for nearly six years in a medical institution.
Mimi Rogers Awards and achievements:
- Multitalented Mimi Rogers was nominated for many awards and won one prestigious award.
- In the year 1992, for the film “The Rapture” she got nominated for Independent Spirit Award for the Best Female Lead.
- In the year 1994, she won the Best Actress category for the movie “Reflection on a Crime” and the award named Golden Space Needle Award.
- In 1998, for Gold Satellite Award she got nominated in the category of Best Actress
for the motion picture “Weapons of Mass Distraction “
- In Daytime Emmy Award, Mimi Rogers was nominated in the category Outstanding Children’s Special for the movie “The Devil’s Arithmetic” in the year 2000.
- In the year 2002, she was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress in Chainsaw Award for the film “Ginger Snap”.
Best known for
Though she acting since the 1980s, her first major role was in the movie ” The Mirror Has Two Faces” in the year 1996. Mimi Roger’s face was recognized by the people in “The Colbys” series hired from 1985 to 1986.
Followed by the year 1987 to 1991 series named ” Knots Landing “was telecasted and “Monica Geller on Friends” was between 1994 to 2000. Her first leading role in the series called The Colbys gave her a notable name.
She also appeared in some television advertisements as well as shows such as Women in the year 1984 and Family Ties in 1983.
Apart from the television industry, she is a dedicated reader and also a “Mensa” member. Her contribution to the environmental list has assisted her to get a high position such as Chairman of the “One Planet Conference”.
Mimi Rogers Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 9 in / 174 cm|
|Weight||146 lb / 66 kg|
|Breast Size||38 in / 97 cm|
|Bra Size||42 D (US) / 95 D (EU)|
|Cup Size||D (US)|
|Body Measurements||38-25-35 inches or 97-66-91 cm|
|Chest Size||38 in / 97 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 66 cm|
|Hips Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Shoe Size||9.5 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Interesting Facts about Mimi Rogers:
- This picture has been taken during Bosch Season 4 and the shooting was held at the downtown Bradbury Building. Mimi rogers stand at this building with a smiley face and bestowed her beautiful photoshoot.
- Mimi Rogers with Kathygriffin, who is American Comedian as well as an actor. This photo shows that they both are enjoying their Christmas party.
- The picture of Madison Lintz and Mimi Rogers has taken on the set of Bosch series Season 6
- Rogers stands in a full-light background which looks awesome. This Fantastic lightning happened at Broad Museum in Yayoi Kusama.
- Selfie which was taken on the first day of Bosch Season 5. This is said to be one of the perfect pictures of Mimi Rogers
Mimi Rogers pre-relationship
Rogers has married three times till now. At first, her wedding was done with James Rogers in the year 1976 and after four years they got divorced in 1980. Later she had a love relationship with the person Emilio Estevez and this also broke up. After a long day, she announced and got married to actor Tom Cruise. The wedding ceremony happened in New York and within two years they got separated. They both got a divorce in February 1990.
Before the divorce, Rogers, and cruise delivered a joint statement that ” They were some issue which we can’t resolve even taken enough time to work on it”. Rogers only introduced Tom Cruise to Scientology. In an interview, Rogers said about their split from Cruise and liked her former husband. Rogers met producer Chris Ciaffa in the film “Fourth Story”, her present husband in the year 1990.
Mimi Rogers Family and personal life
Rogers was born at General Hospital in Florida. About her physic, Mimi Rogers weighs 65 kgs and she has a height of 5 ‘ 8″.Her father was named Jewish and her mother was named Episcopalian. Mimi Roger’s father had a keen interest in Scientology before she come into this world. Her family lived in Arizona, Michigan, Virginia & England, and finally settled in Los Angles. Prior to the acting, she opened the enhancement center, ” Field Auditing” practice with the help of her first husband. Coming to her marriage life, she loves Chris and takes her relationship for the longer term. Chris and Rogers married on 20th March 2003 in the place of Beverly Hills courthouse. Mimi Rogers and Chris have one daughter named Lucy, born in 1994, and one son named Charlie born in 2001.
Mimi Rogers Personal Info
|Full Name||Miriam Spickler|
|Religion||Mimi Rogers beleives in Scientology|
|Date of Birth||27 January 1956 (age 66 years)|
|Birthplace||Coral Gables, Florida, U.S|
|Father Name||Philip C. Spickler|
|Mother Name||Kathy Talent|
|Sibling Names||Paul Spickler (Brother)|
|Spouse||Chris Ciaffa (m. 2003), Tom Cruise (m. 1987–1990), Jim Rogers (m. 1977–1980)|
|Children||Lucy Julia Rogers-Ciaffa, Charlie Rogers-Ciaffa|
What is the net worth of Mimi rogers?
The net worth of Mimi Rogers is around 10 million dollars.
What are her sources of income?
She has gained huge popularity as an actress and earned a lot of money
How much is Mimi Rogers educated?
She finished her Nursing at the University of Miami
Does Mimi Rogers smoke?
In movies, there are some pictures are there about her smoking. But no photos are related to Mimi Rogers smoking in real life.
Controversies of Mimi rogers
No Controversy traces are filed regarding Mimi Rogers till now
Assets of Mimi rogers
As per the media recorded no details are available regarding assets
Does she own any brand?
No, she doesn’t own any brand
Mimi Rogers Movies List
- 1983 – Blue Skies Again,
- 1986 – Gung Ho
- 1987 – Street Smart, Someone to Watch Over Me
- 1989 – The Mighty Quinn
- 1989 – Hider in the House
- 1990 – Dimenticare Palermo, Desperate Hours
- 1991 – The Doors, The Rapture, Wedlock
- 1992 – White Sands, Dark Horse, Shooting Elizabeth
- 1994 – Monkey, Bulletproof Heart, Reflections on a Crime
- 1995 – The Beast, Full Body Massage, Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog
- 1996 – Trees Lounge, The Mirror Has Two Faces
- 1997 – Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
- 1998 – Lost in Space
- 2000 – Ginger Snaps, The Upgrade, Cruel Intentions 2
- 2003 – Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
- 2004 – The Gunman, Seeing Other People, The Door in the Floor
- 2005 – Dancing in Twilight
- 2006 – Penny Dreadful, Big Nothing
- 2009 – Frozen Kiss
- 2010 – Abandoned
- 2011 – Lucky, Balls to the Wall
- 2012 – For a Good Time, Call…, Hope Springs
- 2014 – Mall, The Surface
- 2015 – Weepah Way for Now, The Wedding Ringer, Captive, This Isn’t Funny
- 2018 – Affairs of State
Mimi Rogers TV Shows
- 1982 – Divorce Wars: A Love Story Hear No Evil
- 1985 – Embassy
- 1989 – Hider in the House
- 1991 – Fourth Story, Wedlock
- 1992 – Ladykiller
- 1993 – Bloodlines: Murder in the Family, A Kiss to Die For
- 1995 – Full Body Massage
- 1996 – In the Blink of an Eye
- 1997 – Weapons of Mass Distraction, Tricks, The Christmas List
- 1998 – Virtual Obsession, Little White Lies, Seven Girlfriends
- 2000 – Common Ground
- 2002 – Charms for the Easy Life
- 2003 – Cave In
- 2005 – Stone Cold, Selling Innocence
- 2006 – The Stranger Game
- 2008 – Storm Cell
- 2009 – Falling Up
- 2010 – Order of Chaos, Sins of the Mother
Mimi Rogers TV Series
- 1981 – Hill Street Blues, Quincy, M.E.
- 1982 – Magnum, P.I.
- 1983 – Hart to Hart
- 1983,84 – The Rousters
- 1984 – Paper Dolls
- 1987 – Disneyland
- 1991,92 – Dream On
- 1992 – Tales from the Crypt
- 1992,94 – The Larry Sanders Show
- 1996 – Partners
- 1998,99 – The X-Files
- 1999,2000 – It’s Like, You Know…
- 2000,01 – The Geena Davis Show
- 2002 – What’s New, Scooby-Doo?
- 2003 – Dawson’s Creek, Las Vegas
- 2004 – Hope & Faith
- 2006,07 – The Loop
- 2008 – My Boys
- 2010 – King of the Hill, Neighbors from Hell
- 2011 – CollegeHumor Originals
- 2011,15 – Two and a Half Men
- 2012 – The Client List, Scruples
- 2014 – Wilfred, Cleaners
- 2015,21 – Bosch
- 2015 – NCIS, Mad Men, Ash vs Evil Dead
- 2017 – Blue Bloods
- 2018 – How to Get Away with Murder
- 2019 – NCIS: Los Angeles
- 2022 – Bosch: Legacy
You Might Also Like: