Missy Peregrym, also known as Melissa Peregrym, was born on June 16, 1982, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is a professional Canadian actor and model. She is best known for playing Haley Graham in the 2006 film Stick It and Officer Andy McNally on the ABC and Global Television Network Series Rookie Blue (2010–2015).
Missy Peregrym – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Missy Peregrym Childhood Accomplishments:
Peregrym began her professional career when she was 18 years old with the Lizbell Agency. Her agency pushed her to venture into advertisements during the early stages of her modelling career. As a result of her transfer from paper to film, she did commercials for Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympic Games.
Missy Peregrym Awards and Achievements:
- Missy got the Steamy Award for Best Female Performance in Drama for Cybergeddon in 2013.
- She also won the Maple of Excellence for Outstanding Acting Achievements at the Golden Maple Awards in 2016.
- She was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award in 2016 for the series Rookie Blue (2010–2015).
Best Known For:
Acting on TV programmes such as Dark Angel, Heroes, The Chris Isaak Show, Black Sash, and Reaper.
Missy Peregrym Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 5 in / 166 cm|
|Weight||126 lb / 57 kg|
|Breast Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Bra Size||40 C (US) / 90 C (EU)|
|Cup Size||C (US)|
|Body Measurements||35-22-31 inches or 91-58-81 cm|
|Chest Size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Waist Size||22 in / 58 cm|
|Hips Size||31 in / 81 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Some Interesting Facts about Missy Peregrym:
- Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympics, she has modelled for all of them.
- Peregrym has said that she was a tomboy when she was younger. She even joked about not being permitted to wear white jeans as a kid because she spent so much time playing in the dirt that she would have dirty them up in no time.
- Her agency sent her on an audition for Dark Angel when she was working solidly as a model.
- This job led to more minor appearances on shows such as The Chris Isaak Show and Smallville.
- Peregrym came from a sporting background. She even coached high school basketball for a while.
- She trained for four months for her role as a rebellious gymnast in 2006’s Stick It Appeared in Missy Elliot’s “We Run This” music video.
- Melissa is a personal name derived from the Greek word “honeybee,” which is derived from the Greek word “honey.”
Missy Peregrym Pre-Relationships:
Missy is presently married to Tom Oakley after being divorced from Zachary Levi Pugh for three years. The pair married in the year 2018. Tom is an Australian actor, and the couple married in Los Angeles. Missy was alleged to be bisexual and in a relationship with actress Rachel Skarsten in 2012. However, she disproved the allegations by marrying Zachary Levi Pugh in Maui, Hawaii in 2014. Her marriage, however, did not last long, and she divorced Pugh in 2015. Before marrying Pugh, she was in a relationship with Brandon Countee from 2005 to 2006. She was reportedly linked to Ben Roethlisberger, a professional US footballer, in 2007, but they split up in 2008.
Missy Peregrym Personal Info
|Full Name||Melissa Peregrym|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1982 (age 39 years)|
|Birthplace||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Father Name||Rev. Darrell Peregrym|
|Mother Name||Vanessa Peregrym|
|Sibling Names||Cassandra (Sister), Amanda (Sister)|
|Spouse||Tom Oakley (m. 2018), Zachary Levi (m. 2014–2015)|
|Children||Otis Paradis Oakley|
Missy Peregrym’s net worth:
Missy Peregrym’s net worth is believed to be around $3 million US dollars.
What are her sources of income?
Her main source of income comes from modelling and acting.
Personal life & Family:
Eregrym was raised in Montreal by Rev. Darrell Peregrym, a Pentecostal minister, and Vanessa Peregrym, a homemaker. When she was small, she described herself as a tomboy. Peregrym married an American actor Zachary Levi in 2014 June. Peregrym filed for divorce in April 2015, specifying the date of separation as December 3, 2014. Peregrym married Australian actor Tom Oakley in Los Angeles on 2018, December 30. Her and Oakley’s baby, Otis Paradis Oakley, was born on March 21, 2020. She announced her 2nd pregnancy in February 2022.
Missy Peregrym Education:
Missy attended Fleetwood Park High School. She graduated from Aurora College in 2004.
Makeup Tips by Missy Peregrym:
- Bee Pure Apitherapy Manuka Lip Balm is 100% natural. Missy Peregrym says, “I know this because my sister makes it.”
- She uses iS Clinical to keep her skin hydrated and breakouts to a minimal. The Reparative Moisture Emulsion, Active Serum, and Hydra-Cool Serum are her three favourite products from the brand.
- She also likes Bee Pure Apitherapy’s Royal Oil Moisturizer since it’s incredibly light and organic, and it helps with dehydration from flying and changing temperatures. She even kissed my lips with it.”
Missy Peregrym Interviews:
The FBI actress said in a recent interview that she felt the show’s creator, Dick Wolf, was going to fire her on the third day of filming the first season.
In an interview with CBS Local’s DJ Sixsmith, Peregrym claimed, “We’re not going to use it on the show in terms of Maggie Bell.”
Missy Peregrym Social Media Profiles
Missy Peregrym Movies List
- 2004 – Catwoman
- 2006 – Stick It
- 2007 – Wide Awake
- 2011 – Something Red
- 2012 – Cybergeddon
- 2013 – The Proposal
- 2014 – Backcountry
- 2017 – Pyewacket
Missy Peregrym TV Shows
- 2002 – Dark Angel, The Chris Isaak Show
- 2003 – Black Sash, Jake 2.0, Tru Calling
- 2004 – Smallville, Andromeda, Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss, Life As We Know It
- 2006 – Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles
- 2007 – Heroes
- 2007,09 – Reaper
- 2010,15 – Rookie Blue
- 2012 – Cybergeddon, Cybergeddon Zips
- 2016 – Motive, Hawaii Five-0
- 2017 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Saving Hope, The Night Shift, Ten Days in the Valley
- 2017,18 – Van Helsing
- 2018,present – FBI