Carley Stenson, born on 22 September, 1982, is an English singer and actress. She is best known for her role in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks as Steph Cunningham. She garnered multiple nominations for her portrayal as Steph at the British Soap Awards. Stenson announced her departure from Hollyoaks in 2010 to pursue a career in musical theatre. She played Harriet Shelton in the BBC soap serial Doctors.
Carley Stenson Biography
Carley Stenson Childhood Accomplishments:
She used to compete in talent shows organised by the St Helens Star when she was a kid.
Carley Stenson Awards & Achievements:
- She garnered multiple awards for her portrayal as Steph at the British Soap Awards.
- The Imperial Performing Arts Awards presented her with the Pride of St Helens award.
Best Known For:
She is best known for her role in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks as Steph Cunningham.
Carley Stenson Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 4 in 162.5 cm|
|Weight||54 kg or 119 pounds|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Some Interesting Facts about Carley Stenson:
- She was the show’s longest-serving female cast member, having joined at the age of 18 in 2004 and left in 2011.
- Her self-titled extended play was released independently in 2015.
- She participated on the BBC1 show Identity and was a participant on BBC Three’s Celebrity Scissorhands (2007)
- She has starred in the popular West End musicals Legally Blonde and Shrek The Musical in leading roles.
- She recorded versions of “If I Could Turn Back Time” and “About You Now,” which were both included in separate Hollyoaks episodes to commemorate her character’s death.
- Off-screen, she performs with her all-girl band Diamond.
- Stenson auditioned for the role of a friend of Zara Morgan in the Channel 4 serial opera Hollyoaks (Kelly Greenwood).
- The audition went well, but the casting staff suggested she try out for the role of Steph Cunningham, which she did.
Carley Stenson Most Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Besos Chocolate Orange|
|Favorite TV Shows||Friends, Desperate House Wives, Private Practice|
|Favorite Movie||Big Fish (2003)|
|Favorite Books||Life of Pi|
|Holiday Destinations||Spain, Florida, Lake District|
|Beauty Brands||Dermalogica, Phil Smith Firm Hold Hairspray, The Body Shop, Jo Malone perfumes|
Carley Stenson Pre-Relationships:
She met actor Danny Mac while appearing in Legally Blonde: The Musical. In 2011, the couple began dating and married in 2017. The couple revealed they were expecting their first child together in March 2021.
Family & Personal Life:
Stenson was born in Wigan’s Billinge Higher End on 1982, September 22. She used to compete in talent shows organised by the St Helens Star when she was a kid. She met actor Danny Mac while appearing in Legally Blonde: The Musical. In 2011, the couple began dating and married in 2017. The couple revealed they were expecting their first child together in March 2021. Skye, her daughter, was born on June 14, 2021.
Carley Stenson Personal Info
|Full Name||Carley Anne Stenson|
|Date of Birth||22 September 1982 (age 39 years)|
|Birthplace||St. Helens, Merseyside, England, UK|
|Father Name||Eric Stenson|
|Spouse||Danny Mac (m. 2017)|
What is Carley Stenson’s Net Worth?
Her estimated net worth is around 1.5 million dollars.
What are her sources of income?
Carley Stenson makes the majority of her money as a successful actress.
Carley Stenson Education:
She studied drama at Winstanley College till she was 18 years old.
Carley Stenson Interviews:
I attended ballet classes from the age of three, leading to tap, modern, jazz, rock and roll, you name it!” she remarked in an interview. I had weekly singing lessons throughout high school and college, when I also studied theatre and modern dance.
I grew up watching movies with my grandmother and grandfather, and we were big fans of Gene Kelly, and we still are!” she said in an interview. He was a perfectionist, and it showed in everything he did! I’ve never imagined doing anything else because I’ve loved performing since I was a child! Before I could speak, I’d hum the Dallas theme music.
Makeup Tips by Carley Stenson:
- She prefers cruelty-free goods such as Babor, whose creams smell beautiful. ESPA Overnight Hydration Therapy is another favourite of hers; it feels like a lovely treat for her skin.
- She doesn’t put on a lot of make-up. She gets eyelash and eyebrow tints every few months instead.
- Dermalogica Sheer Moisture SPF 15 is one of her favourites since it evens out her skin tone. She is a huge fan of Phil Smith Firm Hold Hairspray and The Body Shop. They have lovely products that smell wonderful.
- When she does put on make-up, she opts for a quirky purple lipstick by Lime Crime. She also enjoys 3INA lip balms.
- She drinks a lot of water before night, and when she wakes up, her skin is plumper and less wrinkled.
- She tries to visit the gym three times per week and run three miles each time. A half-hour swim is also quite therapeutic for her, and it’s how she stays in shape.
- She uses Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, yet she totally ignores her hair in other ways.
Carley Stenson Surgery:
When asked if she would consider cosmetic surgery, she replied, “My goal is to try to grow old gracefully rather than fight Mother Nature,” but she added, “I’d never say never.”
Carley Stenson Social Media Profiles
Carley Stenson Movies List
- 2000,11 – Hollyoaks
- 2008,09 – Hollyoaks Later
- 2014 – Suspects
- 2016 – Holby City
- 2021 – Doctors