Studying cosmetology in Lubbock, Texas can be a great choice for several reasons. Firstly, Lubbock is a growing city with a thriving beauty industry, which means that there are many job opportunities for those who study cosmetology in the area.
Secondly, Lubbock is home to several well-respected cosmetology schools that offer high-quality education and training. Do you know? Cosmetology schools in Lubbock, Texas can provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the beauty industry. There are some top colleges are given below,
- 7 Best Cosmetology Schools In Lubbock Texas
- 1. Texas College of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
- 2. Caviar Academy of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
- 3. Vogue College of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
- 4. Academy of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
- 5. Caprock School of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
- 6. Lubbock Hair Academy In Lubbock Texas
- 7. The Salon Professional Academy In Lubbock Texas
7 Best Cosmetology Schools In Lubbock Texas
1. Texas College of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
Texas College of Cosmetology is a beauty and vocational school located in Abilene, San Angelo, and Lubbock, TX. It can help you turn your love for beauty into a thriving career. The classes provide hands-on instruction from some of the top stylists in the industry. Since 1989, they have taught countless students who have gone on to become successful professionals.
- Nail technology
Total duration: `1000 hours
Total tuition fee: $14,575.00
Texas College of Cosmetology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
At Texas College of Cosmetology, job placement is up to 72 %. Financial aid is also available for qualified students.
College site: https://texascollegecosmetology.com/
Social site: https://www.facebook.com/TexasCollegeOfCosmetology
2. Caviar Academy of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
Caviar Academy of Cosmetology’s mission is to provide the opportunity to achieve a prevailing level of education, ethical standard and hands-on training to be applied in the field of cosmetology and esthetics. Their commitment is to enrich each student with knowledge and understanding of how business work successfully with the ability to acquire leisure and retain a thriving career in the beauty industry
- Instructor program
Total duration: 1000 hours
Total tuition fee: $14,495.00
- Caviar Academy of Cosmetology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
- The Caviar Academy of cosmetology arts has a graduation rate of 87.10%, which is a solid achievement.
College website: https://www.caviaracademyofcosmetology.com/
Social website: https://www.facebook.com/CaviarAcademyOfCosmetology
3. Vogue College of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
Vogue College of Cosmetology has trained over 50,000 students. They are known for their commitment to quality education, and their cosmetology program is ranked top 10 in New Mexico and Texas. Many of the graduates have pursued rewarding beauty careers.
- Nail techniques
Total time duration: 1000 hours
Total tuition fee: $15,845
Vogue College of Cosmetology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
The college is proud to offer financial assistance to those students who qualify. The offers include federal student aid, payment plan and scholarship.
College site: https://vogue.edu/programs/cosmetology/
Social site: https://www.facebook.com/voguecollegeofcosmetology/
4. Academy of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
Their goal is to strive and have success in every individual student that comes through their doors with their experienced staff that has also worked behind the chair for over 15 years. It can provide the best education for the new generation of stylists coming into the beauty industry. They will provide an exciting experience for everyone.
- Nail technology
Total duration: 31 weeks
Total Tuition fee: $21,495
Providing accredited educational course, but accreditation name is unknown
The Academy of Cosmetology offers several incentives for the students to encourage them. Financial aid is also granted to support the student and it is applicable only to qualified students.
College site: https://academyofcosmetologycollegelubbocktexas.com/
Social website: https://www.facebook.com/AccLBK/
5. Caprock School of Cosmetology In Lubbock Texas
As a student at Caprock School of Cosmetology, you’ll enjoy an excellent learning atmosphere and a staff committed to excellence in education. They are focused on education, training, and resources so that the students will thrive in today’s competitive world. With the flexible program options and experienced instructors, they are sure you’ll be satisfied with your education at the Caprock School of Cosmetology.
Total duration: 1000 hours
Total tuition fee: $14,500
The accreditation status is unknown
- Caprock Academy earned “GreatSchools’ 2022 College Success Award”
- Caprock Academy is among 1,742 high schools from 25 states that have demonstrated a successful track record of graduating students.
6. Lubbock Hair Academy In Lubbock Texas
Welcome to Lubbock hair academy, one of the leading schools of its kind. Their goal is to give students the skills, experience and confidence they need in order to become successful professionals. Their program is flexible and their teachers are the best in their field
- Class a barber
- Barber instructor
Total duration: 1000 hours
Total tuition fee: $5,500
Lubbock Hair Academy is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education.
7. The Salon Professional Academy In Lubbock Texas
The Salon Professional Academy is a nationwide beauty school franchise producing elite graduates ready to ignite the industry and elevate the profession through successful careers. They develop the entire student with great technical ability, business & marketing training, and guest handling skills that are in high demand by top salons and spas.
- Facial treatment specialist
Total duration: 9 months
Total tuition fee: 16,225
The Salon Professional Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Salon Professional Academy is a Redken Business Resource and the only Beauty School Recognized and specially awarded by Redken for Excellence in Education. At The Salon Professional Academy, the graduation rate is 80.56%
The future of the beauty industry seems to be as prosperous compared to other fields. As per the collected detail, we have given the top cosmetology college for you. We provided all the necessary information that you are looking for. Be a cosmetologist and rock your career.
It can take nearly two years to become a licensed cosmetologist
By 2026, the number of cosmetology professionals in the U.S. is expected to grow up to 13 %. This percentage is twice the national average of 7 % across all industries.
1. First, need to take educational classes from an accredited institution and should get a certificate
2. Must create a portfolio to apply for jobs
3. Need to build a strong Network
- Cosmetology Schools in Waterbury CT
- Beauty Schools in Charleston South Carolina
- Beauty Schools In Hampton VA
- Beauty School In Lewisville Tx
- Beauty Schools In Nampa Idaho