Elsa Lafuente Medianu known as Elsa Pataky is a Spanish actress and model. She was born in Madrid Spain on 18th July 1976. She appeared in movies such as snakes on a plane, Giallo, Di Di Hollywood and is best known for her role in the fast and furious franchise as Elena Neves.
Elsa Pataky – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
She was a renowned member of a theatre company Teatro Cámara de Ángel Gutiérrez. She started her acting career in 1997 when she was casted in Al salir de clase as Raquel Alonso. Pataky was a member of the cast of the American television series “Queen of Swords” (2000). In 14 episodes of the series, she played ‘Seora Vera Hidalgo.’
Elsa Pataky Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 3 in / 161 cm|
|Weight||112 lb / 51 kg|
|Breast Size||34 in / 86 cm|
|Body Measurements||34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm|
|Chest Size||34 in / 86 cm|
|Waist Size||24 in / 61 cm|
|Hips Size||33 in / 84 cm|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Elsa Pataky’s Awards and Achievements
- In Festival de cine de Zaragoza 2005, She famously won the Young Talent Award.
- She was a Nominee in the 2018 CinéFashion Film Award for Best Actress.
- In the 2011 Yoga Awards, Elsa won the Best Spanish actress award for Di Di Hollywood.
Elsa Pataky Best Known For
- Pataky has appeared in more than 18 Spanish movies and 3 television series. She co-starred in the French film ‘Iznogood’ and appeared in ‘Manuale d’amore 2’. (2007). Elsa is best known for her role in the fast and furious franchise as Elena Neves.
Elsa Pataky Pre-Relationships
- Elsa started dating French actor Michael Youn in 2003. They were engaged for 2 years in 2005 but later separated. Later in 2006, she started dating American actor Adrien Brody.
Family and Personal Life of Elsa Pataky
- Elsa Pataky is known by her full name Elsa Lafuente Medianu. She was born and brought up in Madrid, Spain. Her father is a biochemist from Spain, while her mother is a Romanian-Hungarian publicist. Cristian Prieto Medianu, a cinematographic director, is her younger half-brother.
- Elsa is married to Chris Hemsworth in 2010 after meeting in the same year through mutual representatives. They have three children together, Indian rose, a daughter, and twin sons, Tristan and Sasha.
Elsa Pataky Personal Info
|Full Name||Elsa Lafuente Median|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Producer|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1976 (age 45 years)|
|Father Name||José Francisco Lafuente|
|Mother Name||Cristina Pataky Medianu|
|Siblings Names||Cristian Prieto Medianu (younger half-brother)|
|Spouse||Chris Hemsworth (m. 2010)|
|Children||India Rose Hemsworth, Sasha Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth|
Interesting Facts about Elsa Pataky
- Elsa Pataky went to Universidad CEU San Pablo to get the journalism degree.
- Elsa received a New York estate on her birthday. It is one of the biggest birthday gifts she has ever received.
- Her primary language is Spanish because she was born and raised in Spain. She is also fluent in French, Italian, English, and Portuguese.
- Elsa is married to Chris Hemsworth and they married the following year they met. They are now parents of three children.
- Elsa Topped people with Money’s annual list of the “100 highest paid models” in November 2017.
- When Elsa Pataky has free time, she participates in a variety of outdoor activities.
- Elsa and her husband own a mansion in Malibu, which is valued at $4.8 Million.
Elsa Pataky Most Favorite Things
|Favorite Movie||Cinema Paradiso|
|Favorite Song||Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball.”|
|Favorite Book||La sonrisa etrusca by José Luis Sampedro|
|Favorite Hobbies||Workout. skiing, cooking, listening to music.|
What is Elsa Pataky net worth?
- Elsa Pataky is a Spanish actress and model with an estimated net worth of $50 Million.
What are her sources of income?
- Her earnings are primarily due to her devotion to modeling, acting, and film production.
- Elsa Pataky went to Universidad CEU San Pablo to get the journalism degree. Along with studying journalism, she took acting classes which gave her some important abilities for her future profession.
Elsa Pataky’s Tattoos
Elsa Pataky has total 5 tattoos
- Elsa has a “C” etched on her wedding ring finger, which her husband Chris Hemsworth tattooed lately.
- On her right bicep, the actress has a modest but profound tattoo. For Inguz, the Double X is a runa symbol that means fertility, as well as a Thor-inspired tattoo.
- She has a Latin tattoo on her left foot that reads “quod quid sumus id esse voluimus,” which translates to “that’s what we have hoped.”
- She got her left forearm tattooed in the same style as her hubby Chris Hemsworth, using the Runic alphabet, which translates to E, I, T, and S, symbolizing ‘Chris,’ ‘Elsa,’ and their children ‘India,’ ‘Tristan,’ and ‘Sasha’.
- Her little finger has three vertical black dots tattooed on it. This tattoo reflects her close friendship with two friends, including Matt Damon’s wife Luciana Barroso.
- Elsa Pataky opened up about her relationship with Chris Hemsworth in an interview with Body and Soul, saying that the two are always looking for “the positives” even when things aren’t going well.
- Elsa said in a recent interview with Jones Magazine that she is ‘obsessive’ about working out.
Makeup Tips by Elsa Pataky
- Elsa Pataky believes that a good night’s sleep and a healthy start to the day with hot water and lemon juice are crucial for a glowing complexion.
- She also uses Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Serum to begin her daily skincare routine, which she says is a favorite because of its rapid plumping and smoothing properties.
- Elsa also uses Dior’s Capture Totale Super Potent Rich Crème, an ultra-nourishing, non-greasy moisturizer that glides on smoothly while soothing, moisturizing, and firming the skin. “Don’t forget the neck!” she says.
- Elsa likes to uplift and shape her brows with a brush of color from the Benefit Gimme Brow. Elsa taps Luma Lip + Cheek Tint into the cheeks and the corners of her eyes for a healthy blush.
Cars: Elsa owns a Toyota Acura.
Brands Elsa Owns
- One of elsa’s favorite apparel brands is Spell. When she moved to Byron Bay, she discovered it years ago.
- Elsa loves dior skincare products, during an interview with vogue she revealed that she loves dior skincare.
- There were rumours about elsa nose job, her nose used to appear so wide and large, especially around the cartilage area.
- Pataky’s nose has shrunk in size and become more pointed at the tip. In overall, her nose appears to have been reshaped and defined.
Elsa Pataky Movies List
- 1997 – Solo en la buhardilla
- 2000 – The Art of Dying, Tatawo, Less Is More
- 2001 – Don't Tempt Me, Twelfth Night
- 2002 – Peor imposible ¿qué puede fallar?
- 2003 – Beyond Re-Animator, El furgón, Atraco a las 3… y media
- 2004 Romasanta: The Werewolf Hunt, Tiovivo c. 1950
- 2005 – Iznogoud, Arquitectura efímera deconstruida, Ninette
- 2006 – Snakes on a Plane
- 2007 – Manual of Love 2
- 2008 – Máncora, Skate or Die, Santos
- 2009 – Giallo, Give 'Em Hell, Malone
- 2009 – Shorts
- 2010 – Mr. Nice, Di Di Hollywood
- 2011 – La importancia de llamarse Enesto, Fast Five, Where the Road Meets the Sun, Snowflake, the
- White Gorilla
- 2013 Thor: The Dark World, All Things to All Men, The Wine of Summer, Fast & Furious 6
- 2015 – Furious 7
- 2017 – The Fate of the Furious
- 2018 – 12 Strong
- 2022 – Interceptor
Most Popular Elsa Pataky TV Shows
- 1997 – Al salir de clase
- 1998 – Tio Willy, La vida en el aire
- 2000 – Hospital Central, Queen of Swords
- 2002 – Clara, Paraíso
- 2003 – 7 vidas, Los Serrano
- 2005 – Films to Keep You Awake: The Christmas Tale
- 2009 – Mujeres asesinas
- 2018 – Tidelands