Isabelle Fuhrman is born on 25th February 1997. She is a young and mesmerizing American actress who has performed in several films and series. Isabelle started her acting passion at the age of 7 and she made her big screen debut in “Hounddog” a drama that was started to be telecasted in 2007. In the same year, she got an opportunity to work in a movie called “Orphan” with actors Vera Farmiga and Peter Sarsgaard. She also footed in national commercials for Pizza Hut as well as the K-Mart brand. Isabelle’s role as Gretchen Dennis in the “Ghost Whisperer” drama in 2008 aided her to get a Young Artist Award nomination. She is also portrayed in a comedy-drama named “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”. In 2011, she starred in “Salvation Boulevard”, a dark comedy film.
Isabelle Fuhrman – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Isabelle Fuhrman Childhood Accomplishments
Isabelle Fuhrman was born for the parents Elina Fuhrman and Nick Fuhrman in Washington DC. Her mother was a Russian-American journalist, wellness activist, author as well as founder of Soupelina, Vegan Soup Company. Her father was a political primary candidate, one time in Wisconsin, and a business consultant. She has an older sister named Madeline. Isabelle’s family relocated to Atlanta in 1999 because at that her mother joined CNN. She went to Buckley School and Sherman Oaks. She also went to RADA and shortly attended The Westminster School situated in Atlanta, Georgia. She graduated from Stanford University Online High school in the year 2015.
Isabelle Fuhrman Awards and Achievements:
- Isabelle Fuhrman has been nominated for and won the Dublin Film Critics’ Circle Awards at Dublin Film Critics’ Circle under the category of Best Actress for the American Horror Movie “Orphan” in 2009.
- In the year 2009, She has received the Fright Meter Awards under the genre of Best Actress for the American Horror Movie “Orphan”.
- She has won the Award at Tribeca Film Festival in 2021 under the category of Best Actress in a Leading Role for the American Thriller Movie “The Novice”.
- In 2009, She has got nominated for Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress at Young Artist Awards for the American Television Series “Ghost Whisperer”.
- At Fangoria Chainsaw Awards, she has been nominated for Best Supporting Actress for the American Horror Movie “Orphan” in 2010.
- She was nominated at the Behind the Voice Actors Awards under the genre of Best Vocal Ensemble in an Anime Feature Film/Special for the movie “From Up on Poppy Hill” in 2014.
- In 2016, She has got recommended as Best Lead Actress at Madrid International Film Festival for the American Fantasy Horror Movie “Don’t Let Me Go”
- She has got nominated as Best Female Lead at Independent Spirit Awards for the American thriller movie “The Novice” in 2022.
Best known for
Isabelle Fuhrman is best known for her character as Esther in “Orphan”. For this role, she has gained the title of “Horror icon”
She is also well known for the film “The Hunger Games”, a dystopian adventures movie.
Isabelle Fuhrman Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 3 in / 160 cm|
|Weight||110 lb / 50 kg|
|Breast Size||33 in / 84 cm|
|Bra Size||38 B (US) / 85 B (EU)|
|Cup Size||B (US)|
|Body Measurements||33-25-33 in | 84-64-86 cm|
|Chest Size||33 in / 84 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 64 cm|
|Cup Size||33 in / 86 cm|
|Shoe Size||6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||4-6 (US)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Interesting facts about Isabelle Fuhrman
- Isabelle is in a splendid blue outfit
- She shared a picture with her young looking mom
- Comparison clip of Isabelle Fuhrman and her dad in an older image with the present image
- She wished her mom Elina Fuhrman a Happy Birthday
- She received 5 nominations for Independent Spirit Awards for the movie “The Novice”
- She went to see her film “The Novice” at Nuart Theatre
- She shared a photo of her childhood when she was in the “Orphan” movie
Isabelle Fuhrman Personal Info
|Full Name||Isabelle Fuhrman|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1997 (age 25 years)|
|Birthplace||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Father Name||Nick Fuhrman|
|Mother Name||Elina Fuhrman (née Kozmits)|
|Sibling Names||Madeline Fuhrman (Older Sister)|
Pre relationship of Isabelle Fuhrman
Isabelle Fuhrman is currently not dating anyone and concentrating on her career. Although she has a successful career path, her love life didn’t look so. First, she dated Colin Ford in 2012 and soon they got separated. Then she dated Joel Courtney in 2014, who was born on 31st January 1996. He is an American actor and acted in ” The Kissing Booth” in 2018 and “The Kissing Booth 2” in 2020. Later, their relationship got broken up. Being a celebrity, Isabelle’s fans are very curious to know about her personal status.
Family and personal life
Isabelle was in a relationship with Joel Courtney, but now, she is not dating anyone. She began her career at a very young age and she played the iconic role in Warner Brother’s “Orphan” when she was 10. In the year 2012, she acted the role of Clove in “The Hunger Games” film. Initially, she was called to play the role of Katniss Everdeen, but she was too young to do this character so she was then called back to do the Clove role. On 2013, she acted in “Dear Elenor” film, and in 2015, she starred a recurring role in the series “Master of Sex”. Apart from acting, she was approached for the “Caps for Good” project. She and many volunteers have assisted lots of newborns from death in developing countries through the “Save the Children” theme. Coming to her physical appearance she is 5 feet 3 inches in height and 50 kgs in weight.
Isabelle Fuhrman Most Favorite Things
What is the net worth of Isabelle Fuhrman?
The net worth of Isabelle Fuhrman is around 0.5 million US dollars.
What are her sources of income?
Isabelle has obtained her income from the film industry.
How much is Isabelle Fuhrman educated?
She has started her schooling at Buckley High School, and she has moved to The Westminster Schools. In the year 2015, she finished her graduation from Stanford University Online High School.
How old is Isabelle Fuhrman?
She is 25 years old (2022)
is Isabelle Fuhrman Married?
She doesn’t marry. She is single.
Does Isabelle Fuhrman smoke?
No. She doesn’t smoke
Assets of Isabelle Fuhrman
As per the reports, there are no details available about her assets.
Controversies of Isabelle Fuhrman
Not much serious, Isabelle had been criticized when she arrived with laughter after being stuck up in the elevator.
Does she have any tattoos?
She doesn’t have any tattoos on her body
Does she own any brand?
She worked for the brand Kipling’a Back to school campaign
Isabelle Fuhrman Social Media Profiles
Isabelle Fuhrman Movies List
- 2007 – Hounddog
- 2009 – Orphan
- 2010 – Sammy’s Adventures: The Secret Passage
- 2011 – Salvation Boulevard, From Up on Poppy Hill
- 2012 – The Hunger Games
- 2013 – Don’t Let Me Go, After Earth
- 2014 – All the Wilderness, The Snow Queen 2
- 2016 – Cell, Dear Eleanor, One Night, Ink
- 2018 – Hellbent, Down a Dark Hall, The Delta Girl, Good Girls Get High, Otherland, Tracks
- 2020 – Tape
- 2021 – The Novice, The Last Thing Mary Saw, Escape Room: Tournament of Champions
- 2022– Orphan: First Kill
- 2022 – Sheroes
Isabelle Fuhrman TV Shows
- 2006 – Justice
- 2008 – Ghost Whisperer
- 2009 – Children of the Corn
- 2010 – Pleading Guilty
- 2011 – The Whole Truth
- 2013,20 – Adventure Time
- 2015 – Masters of Sex