Patricia Arquette’s born name was Patricia Tiffany Arquette, and her date of birth was 8th April 1968. She is a stardom American actress as well as an activist. She first appeared in the movie “A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors” in 1987. Her other remarkable movies include “True Romance’ in 1993, “Ed Wood ” in 1994, “Flirting with Disaster” in 1996, “Lost Highway” in 1997, ” The Hi-Lo Country” in 1998, “Stigma” in 1999, “Fast Food Nation” in 2006, “Toy Story 4″ in 2019, and more. For the film ” Boyhood” released in 2014, she has received Best Supporting Actress at Academy Award. On the other hand, she has done an outstanding performance in the supernatural series “Medium” telecasted from 2005 to 2011.
Patricia Arquette – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Patricia Arquette Childhood Accomplishment
Arquette was born in Illinois to the parents Lewis Arquette and Brenda Olivia. Her father was an actor, and her mother worked as a therapist. Patricia’s father had converted to Islam from Catholicism. During her childhood, her parents have given her a brace to put in her teeth, but she doesn’t like it and told them that she was required to have flaws because she felt that it would help in her acting career. For a time, Patricia’s family lived in Virginia.
At the age of seven, her family relocated to Chicago. Later, they settled in California and attended Catholic school. In her teenage, she likes to change as a nun. At her 14th age, she came to know that her father was an affair, so she left the home and stay with her sister named Rosanna Arquette.
Best Known For
- Patricia is best known for the films ” True Romance”, Flirting with Disaster”, “Survivors Guide To Prison” and more.
- Apart from acting, she is the Best Social activist. She was also nominated for the 8th Annual Shortly Award for Activism.
Patricia Arquette Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 2 in / 157 cm|
|Weight||143 lb / 65 kg|
|Breast Size||37 in / 97 cm|
|Bra Size||42 D (US) / 95 D (EU)|
|Cup Size||D (US)|
|Body Measurements||37-27-36 inches or 97-71-92 cm|
|Chest Size||37 in / 97 cm|
|Waist Size||27 in / 71 cm|
|Hips Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||12 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Patricia Arquette Awards and Achievements
- In the year 1993, She won CableACE Awards under the category of Actress in a Movie or Miniseries for the Television Movie “Wildflower”.
- She has won Western Heritage Awards in 1999 under the genre of Theatrical Motion Picture for an American western movie “The Hi-Lo Country”.
- She obtained Primetime Emmy Awards under the grade of Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for an American supernatural television series “Medium” in 2005.
- She has received an Independent Spirit Award under the category of Best Supporting Female in 2015 for an American drama movie “Boyhood”.
- She has accepted Critics’ Choice Movie Awards under the Genre of Best Supporting Actress for an American drama movie “Boyhood” in 2015.
- She won Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2015 for the American movie “Boyhood” under the grate of Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role.
- In 2019, She has won a very famous Golden Globe Award under the category of Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for the television series “Escape at Dannemora”
- She has obtained the Primetime Emmy Awards under the genre of Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for the television series “The Act” in 2019.
- She won the Golden Globe Awards in 2020 for the famous television series “The Act” under the category of Best Supporting Actress – Series, Limited Series, or Television Film.
Patricia Arquette Pre-Relationships
Patricia Arquette had an affair with Paul Rossi at the age of 20. In 1989, Their son was born named Enzo Rossi. In the year 1995, She got married to Nicolas Cage. They got separated after nine months. Eventually, they got divorced in 2000. Right after, she had dating Mark Rogowski. Some years after, she got engaged to Thomas Jane.
In 2003, their cute daughter was born named Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane. Arquette and Thomas Jane got married in 2006. Due to some unacceptable reasons, Arquette has filed for divorce in 2009 against Thomas Jane. Finally, they got divorced in 2011.
Patricia Arquette Family and Personal Life
Patricia acted in several films and series. For her role, she used to get a very low salary in the early 1990s. In her starting career, she secured the most appreciation for the character Alabama Whitman in “True Romance” in 1993. Before Patricia enter the acting profession, she liked to be a midwife. But she made herself in an acting career and also obtained huge success in the industry. Coming to her personal life, she has four siblings. Patricia lastly married Thomas Jane and their divorce was finalized on 1st July 2011.
Patricia Arquette Personal Info
|Full Name||Patricia T. Arquette|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1968 (age 54 years)|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Father Name||Lewis Arquette|
|Mother Name||Brenda Olivia “Mardi” (née Nowak)|
|Sibling Names||Rosanna (Older Sister), Alexis Arquette (Younger Sister), Richmond (Older Brother), David Arquette (Younger Brother)|
|Spouse||Thomas Jane (m. 2006–2011), Nicolas Cage (m. 1995–2001)|
|Children||Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane, Enzo Rossi|
Interesting Facts about Patricia Arquette
- A clip has been shared from the “Severance” series going to telecast on Apple TV
- Patricia Arquette was given a photo in remembrance of her sister Alexis Arquette.
- This was revealed when she visited Maanzoni Primary School in Kenya
- Patricia wearing a “Feminism is for everybody” statement written T-shirt
- In an International Women’s Day, both Patricia and Rosanna Arquette’s sisters are honored in 2019 at the Visionary Women’s Awards
- Patricia Arquette in a stunning white outfit
- In this photography, she is wearing a rabbit mask on her face
Patricia Arquette Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Bagel with mozzarella, salad, chocolate, potato chips|
|Favorite Bagel||Poppy seed bagel|
What is The Net Worth of Patricia Arquette?
The net worth of Patricia Arquette is around 24 million US dollars.
What are her sources of income?
As an actress, she has earned maximum of income from the film industry.
How much is Patricia Arquette educated?
She has studied her schooling at a catholic school.
Does Patricia Arquette smoke?
In real life, she had a smoking habit. But now, she has quit smoking.
Controversies of Patricia
Patricia Arquette has spoken in Oscar while receiving an award that, it’s a perfect time for Gay people as well as People of Colour to give hands for Women’s rights. This feminine speech leads her into controversies.
How old is Patricia Arquette?
She is 54 years old (2022)
is Patricia Arquette Married?
Yes. She married Nicolas Cage in 1995 and they got separated in 2001. After that, she married Thomas Jane then she divorced him in 2011. Now, she is single.
Assets of Patricia Arquette
In the year 2003, Patricia purchased a home worth USD 2.2 million, and later it was sold for USD 2.77 million in 2012.
Does she have any tattoos?
She doesn’t have tattoos on her body
Does she own any brand?
She is the star of the women’s wear brand Marina Rinaldi’s, a new fashion campaign.
Patricia Arquette Social Media Profiles
Patricia Arquette Movies List
- 1987 – A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Pretty Smart
- 1988 – Time Out, Far North
- 1989 – Uncle Buck
- 1990 – Prayer of the Rollerboys
- 1991 – The Indian Runner
- 1992 – Inside Monkey Zetterland
- 1993 – Trouble Bound, Ethan Frome, True Romance
- 1994 – Holy Matrimony, Ed Wood
- 1995 – Beyond Rangoon
- 1996 – Flirting with Disaster, Infinity, The Secret Agent
- 1997 – Lost Highway, Nightwatch
- 1998 – Goodbye Lover, The Hi-Lo Country
- 1999 – Stigmata, Bringing Out the Dead
- 2000 – Little Nicky
- 2001 – Human Nature, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure
- 2002 – The Badge
- 2003 – Deeper Than Deep, Holes, Tiptoes
- 2006 – Fast Food Nation
- 2008 – A Single Woman
- 2012 – Girl in Progress, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III
- 2013 – Vijay and I, Electric Slide
- 2014 – Boyhood
- 2015 – The Wannabe
- 2016 – Equal Means Equal
- 2017 – Permanent, Waves for Water
- 2019 – Toy Story 4, Otherhood
- 2020 – You Cannot Kill David Arquette
Patricia Arquette TV Shows
- 1987 – Daddy
- 1989 – The Edge
- 1990 – CBS Schoolbreak Special, Thirtysomething, The Outsiders, Tales from the Crypt
- 1991 – Dillinger, Wildflower
- 1994 – Betrayed by Love
- 2005,11 – Medium
- 2012 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- 2013,14 – Boardwalk Empire
- 2014 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- 2015,16 – CSI: Cyber
- 2015 – Inside Amy Schumer
- 2018 – Escape at Dannemora
- 2019 – The Act
- 2022 – Severance