Courteney Cox is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Monica in NBC’s hit sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She received seven nominations at Screen Actors Guild Awards. She also played Gale Weathers in the thriller-slasher film franchise SCREAM, which garnered her more popularity. She was also the lead cast member of ABC’s hit sitcom Cougar Town where she portrayed Jules Cobb.
Courteney Cox – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Courteney Cox Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 5 in / 165 cm|
|Weight||126 lb / 57 kg|
|Breast Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Bra Size||40 C (US) / 90 C (EU)|
|Cup Size||C (US)|
|Body Measurements||35-24-33 inches or 89-61-86 cm|
|Chest Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Waist Size||24 in / 61 cm|
|Hips Size||33 in / 86 cm|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 32 (EU)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
- For her role as Monica Bing, she was nominated seven times at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. In 1996, she won the SAG in 1996.
- She was later nominated for her role in Cougar Town at the Golden Globes and Critics Choice Award.
- In 1995, she won the People’s Choice Award for Favourite Performer in a New Television Program
- She was awarded Teen Choice Award in 2000 along with her ex-husband David Arquette for their role in Scream.
Best Known For
- Courtney Cox gained global recognition for her role as Monica Bing NBC hit sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She also later gained popularity for her role as Gale Weathers in the thriller-slasher movie Scream.
Courteney Cox ’s Pre-Relationships
- Before her fame with F.R.I.EN.D.S, she was dating actor Michael Keaton in 1989. However, after the success of season 1, the couple called it quits in 1995. Cox met her future husband David Arquette in the set of thriller-slasher movie Scream.
- The pair’s on-screen chemistry hit off the screen. They got married on June 12, 1999. However, on October 11,2011 Cox announced she and her husband had mutually separated.
- Arquette filed for on 2012 and by 2013’s May the couple was granted divorce. As of late 2013, Cox is dating Johnny McDaid. Though the couple were engaged in June 2014, they called off the engagement shortly after but have remained together.
Courteney Cox Family and Personal Life
- On June 15, 1964, Courtney Cox was born in Birmingham, Alabama. Richard Lewis Cox, a businessman, and Courtney Copeland are her parents. She has two older sisters named Virginia and Dorothy, as well as an older brother named Richard Jr. She went to Mountain Brook High School. Cox’s parents divorced in 1974 and her mother remarried businessman Hunter Copeland. She was said to study Architecture but would eventually give up to pursue modelling and acting.
- Cox was married to fellow actor and her Scream Co-star David Arquette for 13 years. They have a daughter named Coco Arquette. The couple divorced in May 2013.
Courteney Cox Personal Info
|Full Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Nickname||Courteney Cox Arquette, CeCe, Courteney Bass Cox Arquette, Coco|
|Occupation||Actor, Voice Artist, Producer, Director|
|Date of Birth||15 June 1964 (age 57 years)|
|Birthplace||Birmingham, Alabama, United States|
|Father Name||Richard Lewis Cox|
|Mother Name||Courteney Bass|
|Sibling Names||Virginia Cox (Sister), Dottie Cox (Sister), and Richard Cox Jr. (Brother)|
|Spouse||David Arquette (m. 1999–2013)|
|Partner||Johnny McDaid (2013–)|
Interesting Facts about Courteney Cox
- Cox appeared in Bruce Springsteen music video Dancing in the Dark, 1984.
- Cox was aspiring to become an architect; however, she eventually would drop the pursuit to become a model and actress.
- Cox had actually auditioned for the role of Rachel in the hit sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. However, she was casted as Monica and the role of Rachel was given to her closest friend Jennifer Aniston.
- She once spent $12,000 on a Chanel bicycle.
- Cox initially struggled with infertility like her character Monica in F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Her other close friend includes singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran.
- Her daughter Coco’s godmother is none other than her closest friend Jennifer Aniston.
Courteney Cox Most Favorite Things
|Favorite People||Audrey Hepburn & Bridgette Bardot (Fashion Idols)|
|Favorite Movies||Fargo (1996) & Now, Voyager(1942)|
|Favorite Bands||Foo Fighters and Ben Harper|
|Favorite Songs||Both sides of the Gun (Ben Harper, 2006), Monkey (Counting Crows, 1995) & Everlong (The Foo Fighters, 1995)|
More about Courteney Cox
- Education: Cox studied at Mountain Brook High School. Cox attended Mt. Vernon College, which is now part of George Washington University, in Washington, D.C. She was said to study Architecture but would eventually give up to pursue modeling and acting.
- Interviews: Coutney Cox comes clean about not remembering any episodes of her hit sitcom. In an interview with Giest, on TODAY, she said “I should’ve watched all ten seasons because when I did the reunion and was asked questions, I was like, ‘I don’t remember being there,’. Yeah. I don’t remember filming so many episodes. I see it on TV sometimes and I stop and go, ‘Oh my God, I don’t remember this at all. But it’s so funny. It’s really basic I don’t remember any trauma in my childhood, but I have, like, three memories. I don’t know why.” She further stated “I’m kinda bummed that we didn’t spend more time taking pictures. Because there isn’t much to look back on.”
- In an interview with New Beauty magazine, regarding her cosmetic surgery she said “You have no idea because it’s gradual, until you go, ‘Oh, s—. This doesn’t look right.’ And it’s worse in pictures than in real life. I’ve had all my fillers dissolved. I’m as natural as I can be. I feel better because I look like myself. I believe I now resemble the person I used to be. I hope I do. Things are going to change. Everything’s going to drop. I was trying to make it not drop, but that made me look fake.”
- House: Courtney Cox currently lives in her massive Malibu beach front house which she purchased in 2007 at $17.35 million.
- Surgery: Cox has come clean about having fillers. Filling thin lips, improving flat contours, softening facial lines, removing wrinkles, and improving the appearance of scars can all be accomplished with injectable dermal fillers. She expressed her regrets and had all of her fillers removed from her face.
- Makeup Tips: Courtney Cox believes in an all-natural look, meaning minimal use of makeup and only for the important areas. Her preferred brands for makeup are Koh Gendo, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, Stila Cosmetics, Tom Ford, NYX, Shiseido, Marc Jacobs and Palladio Beauty. She advises anyone to not opt for cosmetic surgery. She has stated her regrets about having fillers. Cox is a practitioner of Budokan Karate to keep herself fit and active. Her advice is to exercise, hydrate, meditate and relax to achieve healthy skin.
- Brands: Cox owns a production house along with her ex-husband David Arquette. She has also recently launched her own home beauty brand, Homecourt.
Courteney Cox Social Media Profiles
Courteney Cox Movies List
- 1987 – Down Twisted, Masters of the Universe
- 1988 – Cocoon: The Return
- 1990 – Shaking the Tree, Mr. Destiny
- 1991 – Blue Desert
- 1992 – The Opposite Sex and How to Live with Them
- 1994 – Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- 1996 – Scream
- 1997 – Commandments, Scream 2
- 1999 – The Runner
- 2000 – Scream 3
- 2001 – 3000 Miles to Graceland, The Shrink Is In, Get Well Soon
- 2004 – November
- 2005 – The Longest Yard
- 2006 – Barnyard, Zoom, The Tripper
- 2008 – Alien Love Triangle, The Monday Before Thanksgiving, Bedtime Stories, The Butler’s in Love
- 2011 – Scream 4
- 2012 – Got Rights?
- 2014 – Just Before I Go
- 2016 – Mothers and Daughters
- 2020 – You Cannot Kill David Arquette
- 2022 – Scream
- 2023 – Untitled sixth Scream film
Courteney Cox TV Shows
- 1984 – As the World Turns
- 1985 – Code Name: Foxfire
- 1985,86 – Misfits of Science
- 1986 – The Love Boat, Sylvan in Paradise, Murder, She Wrote
- 1987 – If It’s Tuesday, It Still Must Be Belgium, I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- 1987,89 – Family Ties
- 1989 – Roxanne: The Prize Pulitzer, Till We Meet Again
- 1990 – Curiosity Kills
- 1991– Morton & Hayes
- 1992 – Battling for Baby, Dream On
- 1993 – The Trouble with Larry
- 1994 – Seinfeld
- 1994,2004 – Friends[n 1]
- 1995 – Sketch Artist II: Hands That See, The Larry Sanders Show, Saturday Night Live
- 1999 – Happily Every After: Fairy Tales for Every Child
- 2000 – WCW Monday Nitro
- 2003 – MADtv
- 2004 – Mix It Up
- 2005 – Rehab, Dirt Squirrel, Talk Show Diaries, The MidNightly News
- 2005,07 – Daisy Does America
- 2007,08 – Dirt
- 2009,015 – Cougar Town
- 2009 – Scrubs
- 2011 – Web Therapy, Private Practice
- 2012 – TalhotBlond
- 2013 – Go On, Tripaholics
- 2014,016 – Drunk History
- 2014,017 – Celebrity Name Game
- 2015 – Barely Famous
- 2016 – Charity Case, Running Wild with Bear Grylls
- 2017 – Who Do You Think You Are?, Off Camera with Sam Jones, The Gong Show
- 2018 – Shameless
- 2019,present – 9 Months with Courteney Cox
- 2020 – Modern Family, Celebrity Escape Room
- 2021 – Friends: The Reunion
- 2022 – Shining Vale
Courteney Cox Music Videos
- 1984 – “Dancing in the Dark”
- 1995 – “I’ll Be There for You”, “Good Intentions”
- 1996 – “A Long December”
- 2021 – “Courteney Cox”
- 2021 – “Right On Time”
What is Courteney Cox ’s Net Worth?
Courtney Cox ‘s current net worth is $150 million.
What is her Source of Income?
Courtney Cox is currently an active actress. Her major share of earnings comes from the royalties of the rerun of NBC’s hit sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She also amassed a huge fortune from the Scream franchise. Her other sources include her production house Coquette Productions with her ex-husband Daivd Arquette, endorsements and, brand deals.