Hayley Atwell is a British-American actress known for her role as Peggy Carter in the M.C.U movies. She went on to star in a number of West End productions on television, and was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance as Lady Elizabeth Foster in The Duchess (2008). She is a prominent theatre actress who has been nominated twice for the Oliver award for Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress.
Hayley Atwell – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
- Atwell made her professional debut in Prometheus Bound at the Sound Theatre in London in 2005, playing Io, a girl exiled by Zeus. Atwell’s performance was lauded by the British Theatre Guide, who wrote that she “makes us respond to the suffering without for a second prompting a chuckle at her bandaged hands.”
- She attended the Sino-Manning Roman Catholic Girls School in London and then took A-Levels at London Oratory Schools.
- She skipped two years of school to travel with her father and work as a casting director.
- She graduated from Guildhall School of Drama and Music where her contemporaries were Jodi Whitetaker and Michelle Dockery.
Hayley Atwell Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 7 in / 170 cm|
|Weight||150 lb / 68 kg|
|Breast Size||37 in / 94 cm|
|Bra Size||42 DD (US) / 95 DD (EU)|
|Cup Size||DD (US)|
|Body Measurements||37-26-36 in or 94-69-92 cm|
|Chest Size||37 in / 94 cm|
|Waist Size||26 in / 69 cm|
|Hips Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||10 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Eyes Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Awards and Achievements
- Atwell is an honorary graduate of Guildhall School of Drama and Music.
- She was nominated for the Laurnece Oliver award twice.
- She was nominated for Golden Globes for her role in miniseries The Pillars of the Earth.
Best Known For
- Hayley Atwell is best known as Peggy Carter, the love interest of Captain America. She has reprised the role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers Age of Ultron, Avengers Endgame.
- From 2012 to 2013, Paul Wilson and Hayley Atwell were in a relationship. Paul “Pablo” Wilson is a Scottish musician best known as the bassist for the Northern Irish Scottish rock band Snow Patrol.
- Hayley Atwell is said to have dated Stephen Merchant in 2013. Steven James Marchant is a writer, executive, radio host, comedian from the United Kingdom. He is best known for his work on the popular British sitcom as a co-essayist and co-executive producer with Ricky Gervais.
Hayley Atwell Family and Personal Life
- Hayley Atwell was born on April 5, 1982 in London, England to an English mother, motivational speaker Alison Cain, and landscape photographer Grant Atwell.
- She went to the Sino-Manning Roman Catholic Girls School in London before transferring to the London Oratory Schools for her A-Levels. She studied at Guildhall School of Drama and Music, alongside Jodi Whitetaker and Michelle Dockery. She graduated from Guildhall School of Drama and Music in 2005.
- From 2012 to 2013, Paul Wilson and Hayley Atwell were in a relationship. Hayley Atwell was rumoured to have dated Stephen Merchant in 2013. Evan Jones and Hayley Atwell are both British artists who did some good work in 2014 and 2015. She is currently single.
Hayley Atwell Personal Info
|Full Name||Hayley Elizabeth Atwell|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1982 (age 40 years)|
|Birthplace||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Father Name||Grant Atwell|
|Mother Name||Allison (née Cain)|
Interesting Facts about Hayley Atwell
- Hayley graduated from Guildhall School of Drama and Music along with fellow actors Jodi Whitetaker and Michelle Dockery.
- Atwell first made her debut in 2005 in a Pringles Commercial.
- Her first feature film role was in 2007 Woody Allen’s Cassandra’s Dream starring alongside Colin Farell and Ewan McGregor.
- She is set to star in the highly anticipated Mission Impossible:7 and Mission Impossible: 8.
- Hayley admitted that she used to play rugby in high school. “She wasn’t scared to fight males,” she said of her nickname at school, Hulk Hayley.
- Hayley became a vegetarian when she was eight years old.
- Halyley has served as a jury member for British Independent Film Awards in 2007.
Hayley Atwell Most Favorite Things
|Favorite Drive||From Los Angeles to Los Gatos in California|
|Hotel||The Four Seasons in Mexico City|
|Favorite Place in the British Isles||Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands|
More about Hayley Atwell
- Education: Hayley attended the Sino-Manning Roman Catholic Girls School in London and then took A-Levels at London Oratory Schools. She graduated from Guildhall School of Drama and Music in 2005.
- Interview: In an interview with Evening standard, she has stated about debunking the stereotypes. To quote her, “This was the first play I had read that had debunked female stereotypes and for me I hadn’t seen a female character like this before. There is no sexual chemistry, that’s new, she doesn’t rely on her beauty or her charm, she has none, she is someone who thinks in numbers and severely lacks emotional intelligence.” ‘I won’t give my body dysmorphia a voice,’ Hayley Atwell remarked in an interview.
Atwell addressed how her position as Peggy Carter affected a recent post she made to her Twitter followers about her appearance being digitally altered on the cover of a German magazine in a 2015 interview.
- House: Hayley Atwell owns a flat in Ladbroke Grove at her native place London. During her shooting for Agent Carter, she moved to Los Angeles.
- Tattoos: Haley has two fleur de lys tattoos on her wrist which she got tattooed in New Orleans. It means hope and good luck. She has a small elephant tattoo on her ankle. It symbolises strength, loyalty, good luck and divinity.
- Makeup and Skincare Tips by Hayley Atwell: Hayley Atwell prefers no-makeup look for her general outing. Atwell prefers minimal makeup for her red carpet looks. She advises to be hydrated and workout to maintain a lively complexion. Atwell uses all natural cosmetics such as Besame Cosmetics.
- Surgery: It is rumoured that Hayley Atwell has gone under the knife for her breast surgery. She is also rumoured to have dental surgery. Even though she has not addressed these surgeries formally, paps and tabloids have noticed her appearance from previous red carpets.
Hayley Atwell Social Media Profiles
Hayley Atwell Movies List
- 2007 – Cassandra’s Dream, How About You
- 2008 – Brideshead Revisited, The Duchess
- 2009 – Love Hate
- 2010 – Tomato Soup
- 2011 – Captain America: The First Avenger, 2012, I, Anna, The Sweeney
- 2013 – Jimi: All Is by My Side, Agent Carter
- 2014 – Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Testament of Youth
- 2015 – Cinderella, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
- 2016 – The Complete Walk: Cymbeline
- 2018 – Christopher Robin
- 2019 – Blinded by the Light, Avengers: Endgame
- 2021 – Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
- 2022 – Independent Miss Craigie
Hayley Atwell TV Shows
- 2005 – Whatever Love Means
- 2006 – Fear of Fanny, The Ruby in the Smoke, The Line of Beauty
- 2007 – Mansfield Park, The Shadow in the North
- 2009 – The Prisoner
- 2010 – The Pillars of the Earth, Any Human Heart
- 2012 – Falcón, Playhouse Presents, Restless
- 2013 – Black Mirro, Life of Crime
- 2014 – Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- 2015,2016 – Agent Carter
- 2016 – Lip Sync Battle
- 2016,2017 – Conviction
- 2016 – Return of the Spider Monkeys
- 2017,2019 – Avengers Assemble
- 2017 – Howards End
- 2018 – The Long Song
- 2018,2019 – 3Below: Tales of Arcadia
- 2019 – Criminal: UK
- 2021 – What If…?
What is Hayley Atwell’s Net Worth?
Hayley Atwell’s current net worth is $4 million.
What are Hayley Atwell’s Sources of Income?
Atwell is still an active actress. Her general source of income are movies and tv shows.