A whipped cream dispenser is an aluminum or stainless steel device, which depends on eight-gram gas bulbs to pressure the flask to instantly liquefy the gas into the liquids. When the cream dispenser’s tap is opened because of the heavy pressure, the liquid is run to the nozzle. There liquid is expanded into bubbles due to high pressure and it is transferred to foam, whip, or mousse.
The Method Of Whipped Cream Made By The Whipped Cream Dispenser
For making whipped cream, you should use thickening cream. Here, an optimal fat is present in this cream, with a percentage of 27 to 36%. When charging the N20 charger into the container, it is dissolved and turned into fat. Nitrous oxide is formed because of the pressure of the liver then you will get the whipped cream.
This is the chemical reaction that happened in the whipped dispenser, from whipped air into the whipped cream.
And another instruction is, not all liquid can be turned into whipped cream, foam, or mousse.
What Is A Nitrous Oxide Cream Charger?
A nitrous oxide cream charger is a steel cylinder or container, which is filled with nitrous oxide (N2O). It is used as a whipping agent in a whipped cream dispenser. The narrow end of the charger has a foil covering that is broken to release the gas.
Here, the basic quality of nitrous oxide as a whipping agent is used in whipped cream. High-quality whipped cream can be used for beverages and dessert toppings.
How To Use A Whipped Cream Dispenser?
Using the whipped cream dispenser anyone can make a delicious cream. But, there is a step-by-step procedure to use this whipped cream dispenser which are given below.
Before you start the dispenser, make sure that all the parts of the dispenser are set, and also check with the exact whipper charger for use directly.
Step one- Unscrew the top of the container and insert the longing tip
Step two- Put the ingredients like syrup, liquid, sugars, or extracts. Be aware that the fills do not overflow the container.
Step three- Again screw it on the top firmly and evenly to the container. Remember, check thoroughly that any cross-threading happened or not.
Step four- Take one cream charger and inserted it into the charger holder
Step five- Screw the charger holder on the pin of the dispenser. Make sure that there is no gas leakage during this process. It is must to check always about the gas leakage.
Step six- Well shakes the dispenser for a few minutes, upward and downward. All the content can be mixed with the gas when shaking the dispenser well.
Step seven- Turn the dispenser tip down and press the liver to disperse. If the cream is too runny, again shake it two to three times before repressing the liver.
Step eight- After a container is empty; check all the pressure is gone, if not discharged, unscrew the top in order to clean the remaining pressure. Remove the charger and clean any stuff inside the nozzle with the help of a small brush.
Cleaning Methods Of The Whipped Cream Dispenser
- Start by getting rid of the tip and the cartridge holder from the set.
- Slightly turn the dispenser head over, there is a rubber or silicon washer that takes it off. And pull out the head valve from the top. Make sure that the head part is removable or not. Because some head valves cannot remove.
- Wash all the separated parts with soap and water.
- You can wash the dispenser part alone without any parts with soap and water.
- Once dry, put them back in the heads and their position.
- When you clean the pressure valve, make sure that it is cleaned fully and no leftover creamy particles in the valve.
- Don’t use Dishwasher for the dispenser head. Mostly no one is sure about the container, so recommended to wash by hand.
- Sometimes we want to store the whipper in the fridge. That time, the nozzle should be removed and wash it out.
- Before reassembling the parts, make sure all the parts are dried and it is a hygienic procedure too.
There are some safety rules to clean the cream whipper follow the below guidance
1. Don’t use any stainless steel cleaning scrubber or any other abrasive liquid or chemicals on the cream whipper.
2. Do not scrub or remove the pressure valve stick too harshly. Because it may cause damage, and can’t use it again.
3. When the bottle is still charged with nitrous oxide, strictly do not remove the pressure valve.
4. Hot tap is normally enough to clean the valve. Just show the valve under the running hot tap, and the entire blockage will clear.
5. Do not shake the whipper for a long time. Because the cream gets overly dense it starts to prevent gas from being released. For the best cream, give a good shake for three to four times and repress the liver.
6. If you see any gas leaking from the nozzle by itself means, check if the head of the valve part had any breakage. After troubleshooting this issue, still gas is leaking means, you need to replace the gasket.