Janet Jackson is an American dancer, actor, and singer. She is known for her spectacular stage displays and inventive, socially concerned, and sexually provocative recordings. Janet Jackson worked in the entertainment industry for more than 45 years. She has inspired women all across the world to believe in themselves and take action in their lives. Jackson was voted ‘Queen of Pop’ in an online survey sponsored by VH1.com in November 2014.
- Janet Jackson – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
- Janet Jackson Awards and achievements:
- Best known for:
- Janet Jackson Body Measurements
- Janet Jackson Interesting facts:
- Janet Jackson Favorite Things
- Janet Jackson Previous and current relationships:
- Janet Jackson Family and personal life:
- Janet Jackson Personal Info
- What’s her net worth?
- What’s her source of income?
- Janet Jackson Education:
- Janet Jackson Interview:
- Janet Jackson Speech
- Janet Jackson Smoking:
- Janet Jackson Cars:
- Janet Jackson House:
- Janet Jackson Tattoo:
- Janet Jackson Surgery:
- Janet Jackson Social Media Profiles
- Janet Jackson Music Videos
- Janet Jackson Movies List
Janet Jackson – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Janet Jackson Awards and achievements:
Jackson has won 11 Grammy Awards, five American Music Awards, ten MTV Video Music Awards, and eleven Billboard Music Awards. She has been nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for her contributions to cinema music.
Best known for:
“Nasty,” “Love Will Never Do (Without You),” “That’s the Way Love Goes,” “Together Again,” and “All for You” are just a few of her big singles.
Janet Jackson Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 4 in / 163 cm|
|Weight||128 lb / 58 kg|
|Breast Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Bra Size||40 C (US) / 90 C (EU)|
|Cup Size||C (US)|
|Body Measurements||35-24-35 inches or 89-61-92 cm|
|Chest Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Waist Size||24 in / 61 cm|
|Hips Size||36 in / 92 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US) or 36 (EU)|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Janet Jackson Interesting facts:
- She is the only female singer in Rock & Roll history to have five consecutive #1 studio albums on the Billboard Albums chart.
- She is the youngest of the Jackson musical family’s children.
- In 2007, Janet Jackson was named “Most Searched Person in Internet History” and “Most Searched News Item in Internet History” by Guinness World Records.
- Her brother Michael gave her the nickname “Dunk.” Her strong body, which her brother Michael claimed resembled that of a donkey, gave her the moniker.
- In 1996, she shared a Grammy Award for Best Music Video with her brother Michael Jackson for “Scream.”
- She has an unquenchable passion for animals, particularly horses. Jackson told Ebony that she began riding horses at the age of five. Her childhood aim was to be a jockey in horse racing.
- She also appeared in a UNICEF public service announcement to aid starving children.
Janet Jackson Favorite Things
|Singers||Ella Fitzgerald, Marvin Gaye|
|Hobbies||Writing, Painting, Cooking|
|Favorite Food||Seafood Paella|
Janet Jackson Previous and current relationships:
Jackson’s first marriage took place in 1984, when she was 18 years old and eloped with guitarist James DeBarge. The couple’s marriage, however, only lasted a year, as both marriages were dissolved in November 1985. René Elizondo Jr., a Mexican musician and music video director whom Jackson met while working as a backup dancer for her sister LaToya, began dating Jackson in 1987. Jackson met Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana in 2010, and the two began dating soon after, eventually marrying in 2012. Eissa Al Mana, the couple’s five-year-old son, was born on January 3, 2017 and is the couple’s first child. Janet and Al Mana discreetly divorced in April of the same year.
Janet Jackson Family and personal life:
Janet Damita Jo Jackson, the youngest of ten children, was born on May 16, 1966, in Gary, Indiana, to Katherine Esther and Joseph Walter Jackson. Janet Jackson was from a lower-middle-class household and was a devout Jehovah’s Witness, but she later renounced the religion. Jackson’s son Eissa Al Mana was born on January 3, 2017.
Janet Jackson Personal Info
|Full Name||Janet Damita Jo Jackson|
|Nickname||Miss Jackson, Dunk, J, JJ|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Film Producer, Author|
|Date of Birth||16 May 1966 (age 55 years)|
|Birthplace||Gary, Indiana, United States|
|Father Name||Joseph Walter Jackson|
|Mother Name||Katherine Esther (née Scruse)|
|Sibling Names||Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson (Older Sister), Sigmund Esco “Jackie” Jackson (Older Brother), Toriano Adaryll “Tito” Jackson (Older Brother), Jermaine La Jaune Jackson (Older Brother), La Toya Yvonne Jackson (Older Sister), Marlon David Jackson (Older Brother), Brandon Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson (Older Brother), Steven Randall “Randy” Jackson (Older Brother), Joh’Vonnie Jackson (Younger Half-Sister)|
|Spouse||Wissam Al Mana (m. 2012–2017), René Elizondo Jr. (m. 1991–2000), James DeBarge (m. 1984–1985)|
|Children||Lucy Julia Rogers-Ciaffa, Charlie Rogers-Ciaffa|
What’s her net worth?
Janet Jackson is currently believed to be worth US$190 million.
What’s her source of income?
Her main sources of income include sold-out tours, tremendous album sales, and a multi-faceted entertainment empire.
Janet Jackson Education:
Jackson spent some time in public school in Encino, California before enrolling at Valley Professional School, where she graduated in 1984.
Janet Jackson Interview:
In a recent interview with Allure, the pop diva opens up about her life in the spotlight and her love for women like Lizzo who are creating their own definitions of beautiful.
“I’ve never been a girly girl.” “I’ve always been a tomboy,” Jackson admitted to Allure. “I’ve always loved black and would never reveal any portion of my body.”
Janet Jackson Speech
Janet Jackson, who received the Billboard Icon Award, expressed her support for the MeToo movement and thanked God for her artistic career during her acceptance speech.
After playing her 1986 hit “Nasty” and 1993 song “Throb,” she began, “I feel that, for all of our troubles, we live at a magnificent period in history.” “At long last, women have stated unequivocally that we will not be controlled, manipulated, or abused.” I join those women and men who are similarly incensed by injustice and who support us with their hearts and minds.”
Janet Jackson Smoking:
Janet Jackson Cars:
Janet Jackson owns a number of historic cars, including a Porsche 356SC Cabriolet, a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, and a 1957 Austin Healey.
Janet Jackson House:
Janet Jackson Tattoo:
Janet has a Japanese character tattooed on the back of her neck. This ink depicts balance and interrelationship, which is sometimes extended as friendship. Janet’s kanji tattoo is shared by two of her closest friends, who also happen to be dancers.
She has a ‘Sankofa’ tattoo on the inside of her right wrist. Sankofa is a symbol that originated with King Adinkra of the Akan people of West Africa. “It is not banned to return and collect what you have forgotten,” it actually says.
On the crease of her right thigh, Janet Jackson has a gruesome tattoo. Mickey and Minnie Mouse are actually up to something very naughty.
Janet Jackson Surgery:
Fans have speculated about the beauty’s changing appearance due to plastic surgery over the years. Janet responded to an Instagram fan’s question about if her famous big, high cheekbones were the product of fillers to make them look fat. She told the tabloid that she hasn’t had any work done and that she’s following her trainer’s advice to avoid becoming too thin since it could make her face look “gaunt.”
Janet Jackson Social Media Profiles
Janet Jackson Music Videos
- 1984 – “Dream Street”
- 1986 – “What Have You Done for Me Lately”, “Nasty”, “When I Think of You”, “Control”
- 1987 – “Let’s Wait Awhile”, “The Pleasure Principle”
- 1989 – “Miss You Much”, “Rhythm Nation”
- 1990 – “Come Back to Me”, “Escapade”, “Alright”, “Black Cat”, “Love Will Never Do (Without You)”
- 1993 – “That’s the Way Love Goes”, “If”, “Again”
- 1994 – “Because of Love”, “Any Time, Any Place”, “You Want This”
- 1995 – “Whoops Now”, “What’ll I Do”, “Scream” (with Michael Jackson), “Runaway”
- 1996 – “Twenty Foreplay”
- 1997 – “Got ’til It’s Gone”, “Together Again”, “Together Again (Deeper Remix)”
- 1998 – “I Get Lonely”, “Go Deep”, “You”, “Every Time”
- 1999 – “Girlfriend/Boyfriend”, “What’s It Gonna Be?!”
- 2000 – “Doesn’t Really Matter”, “Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)”
- 2002 – “Feel It Boy”
- 2004 – “Janet Megamix 04”, “Just a Little While”, “I Want You”, “All Nite (Don’t Stop)”
- 2006 – “Call on Me”, “So Excited”
- 2008 – “Feedback”, “Rock with U”
- 2009 – “Make Me”
- 2010 – “Nothing”
- 2015 – “No Sleeep” (featuring J. Cole)
- 2016 – “Dammn Baby”
- 2018 – “Made for Now”
Janet Jackson Movies List
- Good Times (1977–1979)
- Diff’rent Strokes (1980–1984)
- Fame (1984–1985)
- Poetic Justice (1993)
- Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000)
- Why Did I Get Married? (2007)
- Why Did I Get Married Too? (2010)
- For Colored Girls (2010)
- Janet Jackson (2022)