Candida is actually a fungus, which is a type of yeast. If you read about this you will learn that a negligible amount of it stays inside your mouth and even intestines. The sole purpose of this fungus is to support human body in digestion and also in nutrient absorption. Things turn bad shape when it’s overgrown and break intestine wall to penetrate the bloodstream releasing toxin by-product causing candidiasis. As per experts oregano oil can help in treating the problem of candidiasis. Let us read to know how to use oregano oil for candida treatment.
Does Oil of Oregano Treat Candida?
Oregano oil is having concentrated phenols which can prevent fungal infection. The oil is having antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral features. It can check the growth of Candida. Candida fails to develop any resistance towards oregano oil which is common for them to do with other anti-fungal agents. The benefits of this oil include:
- Controls respiratory conditions
- Improve in digestion
- Checks topical inflammation
- Supports in Maintaining healthy and clear skin
- Boosting of the immune system
- Controls allergic reactions caused due to hay fever
- Protect body from any free radicals which is caused due to everyday toxins as well as pollutants
- Helps in Treating urinary tract infections
- Resist body from recurrence as well as spread of infections.
How to Use Oregano oil for Candida
Olive oil is one of the most popular carrier oil which is also good for health and can support oregano oil to deliver better results for Candida overgrowth treatment.
- Oil of oregano
- Measuring spoon
- Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation Time: 5 Min.
- Buy high quality oil of oregano with dropper lid
- Squeeze to take one drop of oil of oregano in glass or cup.
- Take half spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Add 3 tablespoon of water, to the oil of oregano
- Now Mix all together.
- Drink the mixture slowly
How it work: This process will slowly and steadily control the problem and will kill off the Candida overgrowth.
Repetitions: Daily two to three times for two to four months.
Best time to take: Before breakfast, lunch and dinner time.
Tips: Combine the oil of oregano process with quality Candida diet. Candida bacteria overgrowth cannot be stopped completely without quality diet.
How Long Does it Take for Oregano oil to Kill Candida
Depending on the criticality of the case the duration of the treatment can be decided. If the overgrowth is too much then you may need 2 to 3 months time for complete relief.
To conclude, oregano oil is known to be one of the highly potent anti- Candida and anti fungal natural product. In the market you will find it as commercial preparations in shape of bottled oil. It will be advisable for you to make use of oregano oil capsule for best results. In case you have any other medical issues ask your doctor first then start taking the oil for overgrowth Candida treatment.
You Might Also Like: