Kurtis a highly popular Indian formal wear and it was worn by most young ladies and women in India. Kurti neck designs are available in different styles and shapes making them very versatile for many events and occasions. If you want to try more than a round and u-neck, go for trendy v-neck kurti to style uniquely.
The V-neck kurtis are now further enhanced by creating them in a variety of shapes as well as silhouettes. From straight to anarkali kurti, a wide range of v neck is available in today’s market.
Here we have listed out some updated kurtis to wear in 2023 that you should try out to look stunning
20 Best V Shape Neck Design for Kurti
1. Puff Sleeve Knee Length V Neck Kurti
A puff sleeve kurti is a must-have for any woman clothing list to look gorgeous and modern. Here the neck shape is v-cut, which is a little bit wide giving a sophisticated look while wearing it.
2. Angrakha Style V-Neck Kurti with Belt Detailing
If you are going for something more than casual, then go ahead with the Angrakha-style v-neck Kurti. The belt on the side of the kurti makes sure you stand out from everyone else with the style statement.
3. Tassel and Bead Embroidery V-Neck Kurti
Make your dressing sense awesome with this meticulously crafted bead and tassel embroidery v-neck Kurti. Plain yellow kurti with dori on the neckline and bell sleeves giving you a gorgeous look when have it for casual events
4. Inward V-Neck Hand Block Printed Kurti
Inward v-neck hand-block designed Kurtis is a trendy style outfit that has been making waves since 2023. Embellished with mirror and sequin work on the neck and front give it an ethnic touch and suits for all types of occasions
5. Burgundy Kaftan Calf V-Neck Kurti
If you are longing for something more feminine than the typical sari or salwar suit have this updated design burgundy kaftan calf v-neck kurti. Simple embroidery work on this latest model kurti is a stylish choice for women of all ages.
6. V-Neck Kurta with Pallu Draped Over the Shoulder
This style has now become famous in many women’s wardrobes because of its uniqueness and stylishness. The distinctive cut and embroidery work on the pallu adds some trendy to this peach classic. Match it with a skirt or pants ! now you are all set to celebrate
7. Triangle Detailing V-Neck Long Kurti
For those who love kurtis and love to go for something than a simple style with a fancy touch then you must try out this triangle detailing long kurti. It features an ink flower motif with olive lives and the yoke has baby pink triangle detailing looks more ravishing than ever before.
8. Front Slit V-Neck Kurti with Bell Sleeve
The latest v-neck kurti with a front slit is a perfect example of a Fashionable and sassy outfit that can be worn for special casual occasions. This modern short kurti lace embroidery work elevates them to a whole new level of fashion
9. Hand-Painted Simple Straight Kurti
Bring some refreshing changes in your attire you will love to hear about. The white simple straight kurti has hand-painted work on the hemline and is extremely elegant with v-cut neck. Do not miss out this cool kurti
10. Dainty Stitch Mustard Yellow V-Neck Kurti
Nothing defines the contemporary fashion trend like this dainty stitch-on yoke with v-neck kurti. The bold neckline accentuated with the cuff details on sleeves creates a modish look that will take you from day meetings to dinner dates.
11. Closed Neck Full Sleeve V Cut Kurti
12. Intricate Hand Embroidery with V Neck Kurti
13. Linen Feel Block Printed Kurti with Unique V Cut
14. Slit Sleeve V Neck Design Kurti
15. V Neck Paisley Design Pure Cotton Kurti
16. Collar V Neck Style Lace Work Sleeve Kurti
17. Potli Button on Front Green V Neck Kurti
18. V Neck Front Gathered Kurti with Tribal Embroidery
19. Cutwork Cape Jacket Style Short Kurti
20. Shirt Model Knee Length Kurti
Choose your favourite v-neck style which we have collected above and it must be based on season and of course your taste. The latest v-neck kurti design showcases the ingenuity and creativity of designers. Blend your traditional look with modernity and be a fashion enthusiasts.
- 20 Best Hand Mirror Work Designs for Kurtis
- Top 20 Long Kurti Designs with Palazzo
- Top 20 Modern Velvet Kurti Neck Designs
- 20 Best Side-Cut Kurti Design with Plazo
- Top 50 Stylish And Trendy Kurti Neck Designs