Zoë Kravitz, born on December 1, 1988, is an American model, singer and actress. In the romantic comedy movie, No Reservations, she made her acting debut. Kravitz was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for her lead parts in the HBO drama series Big Little Lies (2017–2019) and the Hulu romantic comedy series High Fidelity (2020), for which she won a Black Reel Award and was nominated for a Satellite Award.
Zoë Kravitz – Height, Weight, Age, Movies & Family – Biography
Zoë Kravitz Childhood Accomplishments:
Kravitz has wanted to be an actor for a long time. She landed an agency at the age of 15 with the support of her father. She made her acting debut in the 2007 film No Reservations, in which she portrayed a babysitter.
Zoë Kravitz Awards & Achievements:
- She played Angel Salvadore in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011), for which she received Teen Choice Award and Scream Award nominations.
- Kravitz received critical acclaim for her leading roles in the HBO drama series Big Little Lies (2017–2019), for which she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- She earned a Black Reel Award and was nominated for a Satellite Award for her role in the Hulu romantic comedy series High Fidelity (2020).
Best Known For:
She debuted with the movie No reservations in 2007. She is most recognised for playing Catwoman in the 2022 film The Batman.
Zoë Kravitz Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 2 in / 157 cm|
|Weight||112 lb / 51 kg|
|Breast Size||34 in / 87 cm|
|Bra Size||38 B (US) / 85 B (EU)|
|Cup Size||B (US)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-35 in or 87-64-89 cm|
|Chest Size||34 in / 87 cm|
|Waist Size||25 in / 64 cm|
|Hips Size||35 in / 89 cm|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Natural Breasts or Implants||Natural|
Zoë Kravitz Interesting Facts:
- She is a half-Jewish woman. Sy Kravitz, her paternal grandfather, and Arlene Litman, her maternal grandmother, were both Jewish.
- Her second band is named after her younger sibling.
- Because Al Roker is Lenny Kravitz’s second cousin, she is linked to Al Roker.
- She and her mother were both featured in a Calvin Klein commercial.
- Zo has acquired the moniker of the ‘anti-it girl’ for defying all the conventions and preconceptions around the roles she may play and the things she can do.
- Bruce Cohen, a film producer, is her godfather, and Marisa Tomei an actress, is her godmother.
- From the time she was in high school until she was about 24 years old, she struggled with anorexia and bulimia.
Zoë Kravitz Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Stinky Tofu, Ketchup|
|Favorite Color||White, Pink|
|Favorite Shopping Places||Santa Monica flea markets, Rose Bowl (in LA, USA)|
Zoë Kravitz Pre-Relationships:
She dated Ezra Miller for a short time while filming Beware the Gonzo and was in relationship with actor Penn Badgley from 2011 to 2013. Actor Karl Glusman and Kravitz began dating in 2016. In an interview released in October 2018, Kravitz disclosed that she had been engaged in February of that year The couple married on June 29, 2019, at Kravitz’s father’s home in Paris. Kravitz and Glusman filed for divorce in December 2020. In August 2021, the divorce was finalised.
Zoë Kravitz Family & Personal Life:
Kravitz was born in Venice, California, in the home of her parents, actress Lisa Bonet and artist Lenny Kravitz. Actress Roxie Roker is her paternal grandmother, and NBC television news producer Sy Kravitz is her paternal grandfather. The family of Kravitz’s paternal grandpa emigrated from Russia. Kravitz considers herself to be a secular Jew. Kravitz’s parents were married in 1987 and divorced six years later, when Zo was five years old, in 1993. Her mother raised her in Topanga Canyon, and when she was 11 years old, she migrated to Miami with her father. She began dating actor Karl Glusman in 2016. The couple married on June 29, 2019, at Kravitz’s father’s home in Paris. In December 2020, Kravitz announced her separation from Glusman.
Zoë Kravitz Personal Info
|Full Name||Zoë Isabella Kravitz|
|Occupation||Singer, Actor, Model, Producer, Writer, Voice Actor|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1988 (age 33 years)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Father Name||Lenny Kravitz|
|Mother Name||Lisa Bonet|
|Sibling Names||Lola Iolani (Half Sister), Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Half Brother)|
|Spouse||Karl Glusman (m. 2019-2021)|
What is Zoë Kravitz’s Net Worth?
Zoe Kravitz has a net worth of $37 million dollars.
What are her sources of income?
Her main source of revenue is derived from a variety of sources, including films, television programmes, sponsorships, and her singing career.
Zoë Kravitz Education:
Kravitz graduated from Miami Country Day School and Manhattan’s Rudolf Steiner School in 2007. Kravitz enrolled at Scott McCrea’s acting conservatory at the State University of New York in Purchase that year, where she studied alongside Micah Stock and Jason Ralph. After a year of education, she relocated to Brooklyn, New York to work in the film industry.
Zoë Kravitz Tattoos:
Kravutz has over 50 tattoos.
Zoe has the letters R and A tattooed on her right wrist. Roxie Roker and Arlene Litman are the initials of her two grandmothers’ names.
On Zoe’s left forearm, she has a snake tattoo. The snake is coiled and has white markings all over its body.
Arrows are tattooed on the inner side of both of Zoe Kravitz’s foot. The arrow on the right foot is pointing south (S), while the other is pointing north (N).
On the inside side of her left forearm, right below the elbow, Zoe has inked a large protecting eye. She turned her old circle tattoo into an eye, which serves as a protective shield against the outside world.
Zoë Kravitz Interview:
In 2018, she and Eddie Redmayne appeared on BBC Children in Need, where she set up Alex Jones from The One Show with the help of children who supplied them the answers to the interview questions.
In an interview released in October 2018, Kravitz disclosed that she and Karl Glusman had been engaged in February of that year.
In an interview, Zoe Kravitz admitted that she hasn’t seen the Twilight movies.
Zoë Kravitz Smoking:
Zoë Kravitz Makeup and Skincare Tips:
Kravitz’s skin-care routine consists of just a few carefully chosen products, including Retrouvé’s light serum, Caudalie’s mist, and Isun’s SPF 27 Sun Butter—many of which she has shared with her mother, Lisa Bonet.
“I truly believe that wellness begins with diet, exercise, and hydration,” she explains.
If she’s going to wear foundation, she likes to apply it under her eyes to brighten up the region. In the summer, if her skin isn’t acting up and breaking out, she’ll forgo the foundation for the day.
Zoë Kravitz House:
Zoë Kravitz Car:
Zoë Kravitz Brands Owns or Uses:
For the Yves Saint Laurent Beauty x Zo Kravitz lipstick line, the actress and model designs six exclusive new colours in an incomparably gorgeous set.
Tiffany & Co., Vera Wang, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Coach New York, Tumi, and Calvin Klein have all featured her in their campaigns.
Zoë Kravitz Social Media Profiles
Zoë Kravitz Movies List
- 2007 – No Reservations, The Brave One
- 2008 – Assassination of a High School President, Birds of America
- 2009 – The Greatest
- 2010 – Twelve, Beware the Gonzo, It’s Kind of a Funny Story
- 2011 – Yelling to the Sky, X-Men: First Class
- 2013 – Treading Water, After Earth
- 2014 – Divergent, Pretend We’re Kissing, The Road Within, Good Kill
- 2015 – Dope, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, Mad Max: Fury Road
- 2016 – Too Legit, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, Vincent N Roxxy, Adam Green’s Aladdin, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- 2017 – The Lego Batman Movie, Gemini, Movie Sound Effects: How Do They Do That?, Rough Night
- 2018 – Kin, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- 2020 – Viena and the Fantomes
- 2022 – KIMI, The Batman
Zoë Kravitz TV Shows
- 2011 – Californication
- 2016 – Portlandia, Morris & the Cow
- 2017, 2019 – Big Little Lies
- 2020 – High Fidelity, A World of Calm
- 2022 – Saturday Night Live