Cancer is one of the major contributor to the mortality rate, responsible for millions of deaths. Cancer is a disease caused when the normal cells in the body gets transformed in to tumor cells. The abnormal and fast paced growth in the cells when our body doesn’t need them. Cancer cells travels to other tissues and organs of the body and starts damaging them.
Animal and lab tests evidences that Apple Cider Vinegar helps in killing and slowing the growth of cancer cells. Made from the apple extracts and fermented to give it a vinegar form, ACV contains all antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Being alkaline, it helps to maintain a balance in the body’s PH levels.
Using ACV as a Preventative Step to Cancer:
Apple cider vinegar could not be claimed as a cure for cancer as there is very less evidence to this point. But there has been a lot of testimonies supporting this. ACV’s acetic acid composition and the animal and laboratory studies point that it has anti-tumor properties. Below are the list of ways in which ACV can be incorporated in our daily dietary regime.
ACV’s alkaline content control the multiplication of cancer cells. ACV is enriched in potassium, magnesium and calcium and natural minerals that helps keeping the body alkaline.
- ACV can be consumed orally by making a solution consisting of 1 cup of water and a teaspoon full ACV added into it. Stir this solution well and consume this every day.
- To increase body’s alkaline content, make a recipe out of 1 juice of lemon and 2 teaspoon of ACV diluted in a glass of water. Drink this solution 2 to 3 times a day. This ensures to strike an efficient balance in the urine PH levels and thereby controlling the cancer cell multiplication.
ACV as a Salad Dressing and Marinades:
Apart from the various healing benefits that ACV offers, it can add good tanginess and brightness to your favorite salads. Use ACV as a salad dressing instead of white vinegar to incorporate this versatile ingredient into your diet.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Cancer:
ACV and Baking soda is another best combination which has high alkaline content. Make this recipe using 2 tablespoons of Raw Organic ACV and half teaspoon of baking soda. Mix these both ingredients and wait for the fizz to stop. Add this mixture to a glass of water and consume this. Always test your PH levels, and consume this drink if it is found acidic.
Cancer is regarded to be life threatening, with studies showing increased rate of people suffering with it. It is surely an intricate condition, but cancer mortality can be reduced if they are detected early. This will depend upon our awareness and access to the treatments and diagnosis. A positive attitude development will spur the healing process as it reduces the psychological stress and immense hope which is very vital to fight this disease.
Tips and Precautions:
- Reduce exposure to UV and harmful rays.
- Stop smoking and tobacco usage.
- Have a healthy diet regime with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Get yourself vaccinated against HPV and hepatitis B virus
- Keep a check on your weight and avoid being obese.
- Avoid intake of processed food.
- Make exercise a part of your daily routine. Exercise keeps your body fit and healthy.
- Breast feeding lowers the breast cancer risk in women. Mothers should exclusively breast feed their babies for at least 6 months and then add other solid and liquid food to babies diet.
While Apple Cider Vinegar would act as precautionary medicine, we would suggest if one finds out any symptom or sign that could hint a probability of caner, visiting a specialist at the earliest is a must. Delaying would only damage the aggravate the state of cancer, thus leading to irreparable damage to the affected organ.
- How to Detoxify your Liver With Apple Cider Vinegar?
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Varicose Veins?