Apple cider vinegar is off great use for beauty, health and also at home. If you are aqua tinted with the history, than you might know about the fact that apple cider vinegar was used for centuries for various purposes. You can use it every day for various purposes.
Here are Some of the Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar you should Know
- Apple cider vinegar works as a toner to remove the blemishes over face. Make a 50/50 water and apple cider vinegar solution and then apply on your face with the help of cotton ball.
- Once you have washed your face, you can give a final rinse with apple cider vinegar. Various research and scientist have proved that apple cider vinegar helps to boost the ph value over skin.
[ Read: How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne ]
- Are you suffering from bad breath? Well, then you can use apple cider vinegar for the same purpose. Rinse your mouth once to ensure never bad breath again! Apple cider vinegar is also good for oral hygiene.
- You can even wash your tiles with apple cider vinegar. It is due to large amount of alcohol present in it, it helps to remove dirt and other stains from the floor.
- If you want your body to shine naturally, you can give a final rinse with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar helps to make your body shine and also look lustrous. The only drawback to this is, you might feel your skin dry. In order to avoid dryness over skin, use a moisturizer after rinse.
- If you have itchy scalp, you can effectively use apple cider vinegar to get rid of it. Take 50/50 water and apple cider vinegar in a bottle and apply this solution all over your scalp. Wash off with warm water after few minutes.
- You can also get rid of dandruff easily with the help of apple cider vinegar. You can wash your hair with apple cider vinegar to get rid of dandruff easily.
- There are many people who experience buildup over body. So, the easy way to get rid of buildup is you can wash your hair with apple cider vinegar or you can apply all over your hair and then wash off with Luke warm water.
- Did you know apple cider vinegar helps to reduce cellulite? Yes, it does. Drinking solution of apple cider vinegar and water every day in morning can help to get rid of cellulite completely.
- Many of us struggle to get white teeth’s naturally! So, your search ends here, all you need to do is gargle your mouth with apple cider vinegar. Doing this regularly can help to give you white teeth’s.
- You can clean your dentures with apple cider vinegar. Just sock them in the liquid.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps to remove warts.
- In order to fade bruises over skin, you can use apple cider vinegar.
- Many of people are suffering with cholesterol problem and one solution to the problem is apple cider vinegar. Daily intake of apple cider vinegar in small quantities can help to lower cholesterol.
- People who are victim of Gout should intake apple cider vinegar daily but in small quantities.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar helps to strengthen your bone.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to maintain the pH level in the body and hence it helps in detoxification of the body.
- Sipping small amount of apple cider vinegar can help to boost energy in an individual.
- To manage your weight, you can drink apple cider vinegar every day. Add two ounce of apple cider vinegar to 1 glass of water.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to give you soft and smooth feet’s. You can effectively get rid of cracked feet’s by using apple cider vinegar.
- Once you have completed shaving, you can use apple cider vinegar as a after shave lotion. It avoids you from getting bumps and further cuts.
- If you have a bad experience of sun burned skin, you can treat them by apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar helps to soothe sun burned skin and also treats the rashes over them if any.
- By rubbing apple cider vinegar directly over teeth’s it can help to remove stains from the teeth.
- Giving an after wash with apple cider vinegar helps to make your hair shine and also look lustrous and voluminous.
- Just add 2 ounce of apple cider vinegar to 1 glass of water and then apply over your acne. You can get rid of the acne immediately.
- Taking one spoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning which helps to fight against allergies and also boost the immunity power.
- Just one spoon of apple cider vinegar is capable of stooping hiccups immediately.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with water is very good for liver.
- For sore throat you can mix honey with apple cider vinegar and drink twice in a day.
- Anywhere you are in need of vinegar, you can always use apple cider vinegar.
- To cut the morning frizz over hair, you can use apple cider vinegar.
- If you get cramps on your legs, you can easily calm it down with apple cider vinegar.
- Drinking one spoon of apple cider vinegar helps to treat the sinus problem.
- To make you smoothie’s not thick nor runny consistency, you can add few drops of apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps to increase energy in the body and also proves beneficial in metabolism.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar with water and some honey helps to treat insomnia in a person. You can take ½ glass of warm water and add 2 spoon of honey to it. Add 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar and stir it. Drink this before going to bed.
- Applying apple cider vinegar helps to soothe bug bits and other problems.
- If you have fungus over your nails, you should apply apple cider vinegar over nails regularly.
You Might Also Like:
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
- Why Do Females Eat Corn Starch?
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak
- How To Treat A Urinary Tract Infection With Apple Cider Vinegar
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Tags
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shots: Benefits and Recipes