At the end of a tiring day, foot soaking can be one of the most relaxing ways to give relief to your foot. if soaking of feet can be done in apple cider vinegar, then for sure the result will impress you and make your foot and brain feel satisfied!
Washing as well as soaking of Foot is must to make the body feel-pampered. The benefit one can gain will help to get some relief from certain health conditions too. Application of Vinegar turns out to be good solution for several types of aches, pains as well as body problems.
When the discussion is feet relief, vinegar is known to help solve many problems like foot fungus, odor, athlete’s foot problem and callus. The acidic element present in vinegar can support in softening the feet and then soothing the dry skin or heels which are cracked.
Apple cider Vinegar foot soaks can soothe the hard skin of the foot, to treat cracked feet. If you are having dry skin then make Use of cool water, in place of hot water to relax the foot. Hot water will dry the skin faster in case of dry skin.
Best time to Soak feet is at night when you are done with all your day’s work. Make sure to moisturise feet and if possible cover it with socks. You need to understand your skin type or else too much Soaking for long will make your feet skin turn more dry. Soak feet sparingly in case of dry and cracked feet.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak:
- Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak Recipes:
- 1. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Bath:
- 2. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Toe Nail Fungus:
- 3. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Athlete’s Foot:
- 4. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Smelly Feet:
- Read Also:
- How to Get Rid of Athlete’s Foot with Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Toenail Fungus: How Fast Does it Work?
- 3 Effective Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Yeast Infection That Really Works
- 6 Amazing Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss: Know How It Works
- More from my site
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak:
Apple cider vinegar plays a very responsible role towards relieving the pain, ache and hard skin of foot zone.
- It helps in treating foot fungus with combination of Epsom salt and dried lavender
- Treats Athlete foot with hot water combination
- Treats smelly feet when combined with hot water, baking soda and thyme oil
- Treats Warts, corns and Calluses
- For dry toes it works good and you need to exfoliate the dry toes skin using a pumice stone
- For treating Toenail Fungus apple cider vinegar is very good and you can add few drop of Listerine to heal fungal problem.
- ACV with Epsom salts Helps in relieving of pain caused due to minor sunburn
- ACV with Epsom salts Helps in treating Sore feet muscles
- ACV with Epsom salts Helps in soothing a bee sting
- ACV with Epsom salts Helps in relieving of stress
- ACV with Epsom salts Supports in improving the health of heart and blood circulatory system, with reduction of irregular heartbeats
- Helps in Improving the ability of body to make use of insulin, will control of severity in diabetes
- ACV with Epsom salts Supports in Flushing of toxins and other metals from foot cells
- ACV with Epsom salts Improvement in nerve function with electrolyte regulation
Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak Recipes:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Bath:
- Take 2 tea cups full of apple cider vinegar
- Luke warm hot water of ½ gallon
- Epsom salt of ½ cup
- Arrange all ingredients and then mix it well in big tub.
- Once the mixing is done place your feet in mixture.
- Soak your feet for about 20 to 30 minutes or till the time the water gets cooled down completely.
- Put your feet out and pat it dry with towel.
- Repeat the process once in every seven days.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Toe Nail Fungus:
- Apple cider vinegar and water of equal measurement.
- Tea tree oil
- Baking soda
- Mix water, Apple cider vinegar and Tea oil and dip your infected toe in the water.
- Hold it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from water and pat the toes dry with towel.
- Prepare a semi thick paste of water with baking soda and now again dip the toes in the paste for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out your toes and clean it with cotton dipped in water.
- Killing of the fungus will be done with Apple cider vinegar and baking soda till stop the future expansion of the fungus.
- Massage your toe with tea oil.Continue the process at least once every day.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Athlete’s Foot:
- 5:1 Apple cider vinegar and water ( lukewarm)
- Mix 1 gallon water with 5 cups Apple cider vinegar and make the solution ready.
- Now soak the feet in the mixture and wait for about 20 minutes to get the best results.
- Now take your feet out and pat it dry with towel.
- You need to repeat this process minimum 2 times in a day for at least a week to get relief from Athlete’s Foot.
- It will soften the foot skin for natural exfoliation of dry skin.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Smelly Feet:
- 2: 1 ratio of water andApple cider vinegar
- 5 to 10 drops of thyme oil
- All the ingredients well and special mention of thyme oil is made to remove the foot smell completely.
- Dip your feet for around 20 to 25 minutes and avoid following in case of cracked feet or open sores.
- Once you take it out pat your feet dry.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak for Warts and Callus:
- Equal ratio of white vinegar and hot water
- Mix lukewarm water and Apple cider vinegar well and then soak your feet.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then pat it dry.
There are several other benefits of Apple cider vinegar and you use it for many other foot problems. Good percentage of people applying the above technique agreed that they got good results. Tell us your story!